It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM & government push JIHADIST motive for manufactured terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

JAHAR. JIHAD. No need for actual, tangible, individual investigations anymore in America, let alone common sense. Easy to remember by 'heart' by most every American from schoolbook history, 9/11... and again, now. Heck so easy to keep in mind, many likely have forgotten about hyperinflation of us dollar, collapsing economy, bankrupted cities nationwide, CISPA, drones, etc... the overall state of the union.

Apparently, Americans had moved onto to not living in fear for far too long, thus Fed, Obama, MSM, contractors' joint effort to renew the horror and threat of domestic terror since over a decade now.

Why are so many willing to be part of the 'act'? Well, just look at how much taxpayers' dollars US spends on the war on 'terror' overseas. With ongoing, recent terror 'attacks', a highly generous budget against 'terror' is likewise justified domestically, with heaps of income for contractors, pansies, mainstream media, & crisis actors... The irony. For it becomes obvious, the very source of all this global & local "terror":

edit on 27-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

They have to stereotype and demonize one group or another.

If its not Moslems, its conservatives. Take your pick .

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
But there is a new name to worry about that is not the CIA Al Qaeda. It is the grass roots Jihads. And they have everybody confused that follow the Al Qaeda is the enemy play book. See the new group is tired of sides in a proxy war fought where they live with BS stories of why they are doing it. They can't win by picking one side or the other in a proxy war to make it end. So it makes them all enemies. The new group is the Salafist.

en.wikipedia.org...

They thought they were smart using them to create the Arab Spring but then they found out that they are much like the Tea Party and are not teaming up with one side or the other. They want them both gone along with the proxy wars.

Who is behind them?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Every night of the week I check for Reds under my bed, im not going to have Ivan sneak up and steal my freedoms. We still hate the red menace right?, can I still hate the Japanese and black people?, or is that not cool anymore?, is it still ok to hate the commies???

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

I am surprised they haven't blamed a Serb for the attack.

top topics

join