It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird story my mom told me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey ATS

I'll just get right to it haha

I was talking to my mom and for some reason we drifted to talking about her grandmas death. She told me that her brothers and sisters were there and they told her that her grandma was on her death bed. They told her that she was asking for my mom. So she rushed to the location but while she was pulling into the street she all of sudden started feeling despair and she knew that her grandma died.

Heres the weird part. She said that the days before her grandmas death she had this infection or something like that in her legs and she had to get them taken off. So she's been legless for days now. Well anyways, the day she died my mom told me that her brothers and sisters told her that while they were all in the living room, their grandma just appeared on the counter making home made tortillas. How could she do that with no legs? She was floating in mid air making tortilas!! It was a miracle! My mom also said that it was so hard to believe that her brother grabbed his camera and captured it from the side of her body. She said that her brother has the picture blown up and hanging in his house as a i guess reminder? I asked her if she had seen the photo, she said yea and it was eerie. I'm a huge skeptic about this story. Sorry i couldn't provide the picture, i have never seen it but i thought this would be a interesting story to tell ya'll

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Hey ATS

I'll just get right to it haha

I was talking to my mom and for some reason we drifted to talking about her grandmas death. She told me that her brothers and sisters were there and they told her that her grandma was on her death bed. They told her that she was asking for my mom. So she rushed to the location but while she was pulling into the street she all of sudden started feeling despair and she knew that her grandma died.

Heres the weird part. She said that the days before her grandmas death she had this infection or something like that in her legs and she had to get them taken off. So she's been legless for days now. Well anyways, the day she died my mom told me that her brothers and sisters told her that while they were all in the living room, their grandma just appeared on the counter making home made tortillas. How could she do that with no legs? She was floating in mid air making tortilas!! It was a miracle! My mom also said that it was so hard to believe that her brother grabbed his camera and captured it from the side of her body. She said that her brother has the picture blown up and hanging in his house as a i guess reminder? I asked her if she had seen the photo, she said yea and it was eerie. I'm a huge skeptic about this story. Sorry i couldn't provide the picture, i have never seen it but i thought this would be a interesting story to tell ya'll

GET THE PICTURE!!!

Seriously, is there anyway you can get a copy and post here?

It sounds very spooky and if I can be honest, a little hard to believe... a picture would really seal the deal.

Cool story anyway.

edit on 27/4/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Without the picture, it is just a story... Why tell us about the picture, and not provide it?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Sorry

my mom told me the story this morning and i found it weird! I just wanted to share it

edit on 27-4-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No big deal, but that would be a cool picture to see, for sure

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
seriously get the picture

I wanna see it this sounds like it will be one hell of a picture.

The story isn't much chop but the picture could be.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
coolest of story s really, it means your bunch and all visitors who saw the picture......lived with a picture of supernatural strait from God. ( that's the God of the Bible...not the one we will transform ourselves to.)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Assuming this is true (and I am not saying it is), what your Grandmother experienced is a phenomenon called “bilocation”, I know not exactly the most original of names. Anyway it is considered a “miracle” and several very holly people have been known to demonstrate this phenomenon, allegedly, one such person was Padre Pio who is said to have been witnessed doing this.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

In 1995 I had a friend who died...I had rented one of his houses and had just moved from there to an apartment; one day soon after his death I was in the hallway of the building I lived in waiting for the elevator; he appeared to me happy and smiling; he mouthed the words thank you and goodbye; then he disappeared.

I do believe your Mom' story; things like this do happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Creepy, but the picture would help alot!! Just go to the guys house and take a pic of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Creepy, but the picture would help alot!! Just go to the guys house and take a pic of it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Funny thing, My grandfathers brother had a stangely similar story after my grandfather passed. The only thing I remember of it was my father getting a call from his uncle after my grandfather died, and him stating that my grandfather came to him in a dream and told him he had moved on. Unique in the sense that my grandfathers brother lived in heart of Mexico and my grandfather in Texas.

top topics

join