It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

After all this time, I have decided to finally make my first post! A lurker no more.

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hello to everyone at ATS! If you are reading this then you will realise that this is my first post & all of that.
I am from wonderful Australia & have decided to quit lurking & contribute what I do hope you will find is interesting, informing material.

I look forward to conversing with you all!




posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, hello. See you about. It's a crazy but interesting place.



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pnormal
 


Welcome...

10 years from now when you're a veteran member...and so many came and went in your time here...I want you to look back and remember...that you received your very first pFlag from pMe...pHaha...


Look pforward to your contributions...see you on the boards.



posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by pnormal
 


Welcome...

10 years from now when you're a veteran member...and so many came and went in your time here...I want you to look back and remember...that you received your very first pFlag from pMe...pHaha...


Look pforward to your contributions...see you on the boards.


I will remember this act of kindness for as long as I am still around!

Many, many thanks friend



posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!




posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
WELCOME! From the eastern shores of America. What are your interests? How long have you been lurking? What made you decide to post now?




Cheers!
-cosmic
edit on 27-4-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. The Mods will be thrilled the new 'Lurker Trap' they made is working



posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
WELCOME! From the eastern shores of America. What are your interests? How long have you been lurking? What made you decide to post now?




Cheers!
-cosmic
edit on 27-4-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)



My interests include many things...mainly music, making coffee at a professional level (it's my job), watching films & looking after my girlfriend & I's 2 little ferrets: Tanuki & Dumpling!


I have been lurking around ATS for about a year now reading on a daily basis. If you see my profile you will notice I registered October last year due to the fact that I couldn't see any avatars & it was just all text. So that helped.

As to what made me post now? Not too sure, I think I finally wanted to contribute something that was actually decent but knew that FIRST of all I would need to get my act together & introduce myself!

It is a pleasure to be here & thank you all for such a warm welcome!
edit on 27-4-2013 by pnormal because: Typo,



posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pnormal
 



So glad you joined us

Enjoy your stay at this mad house..
-nat



posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmmmm...you seem too good to be real.
Too normal.
Too nice.



...lol

Welcome to ATS...shill.



posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
Hmmmm...you seem too good to be real.
Too normal.
Too nice.



...lol

Welcome to ATS...shill.


Normally the too good to be true saying would be appropriate but I assure you I am actually this nice AND with no hidden, sinister agenda! Haha I believe my motives for being here are genuine enough.

Anyhow, enough ego massaging on my part



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join