It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching TPTB Migrating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is pure speculation, but would be it too far out there to watch the movements of TPTB. I mean with how they are ramping up their agenda by forcing laws through. Tightening their grip.

Then we have sink holes all over the place popping up. The weather is definitely suspect. I think if we start to see TPTB slowly moving to a certain area on this planet, would it make sense to follow. You know they know more then we do.
edit on 25-4-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

Well I'm blaming the sink holes on the Silver Surfer... I just have no proof....

And by TPTB and your OP would seem like you have these individual's pinned on a wall... Faces and places?

So I would like to know exactly who these individuals are... Not that I don't believe you but speculation has me wondering faces and names........ We could send them in to America's Most Wanted...

Most Humbly,

sulaw

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I heard the Alien overlords hate the cold, head to Antarctica... Quick!
edit on 25-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
and mr george bush & co snapping up ranches in south america near water or maybe i am paranoid

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My guess would be Africa and South America as the Safe Haven. No concrete proof just putting everything together from all the reading I have been doing on here.

Maybe it's time for a break from ATS lol

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Vladimir Putin´s closest circle have been purhasing properties and businesses from Finland payments have went through tax havens Source Helsingin Sanomat (not in English)

I dont like it but what can i do.. lets wait others to follow...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by skorpius

Well I'm blaming the sink holes on the Silver Surfer... I just have no proof....

Yes but will Galactus be a giant crappy cloud or a massive eternal???

OP which Powers That Be should we be watching?
edit on 25-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Inquiring minds want to know...
OP?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Monaco? Florida? Cayman Islands? Private little island getaways?

Who in their right mind woudl go to Africa or Sth America as a "safe" getaway??

How about Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, New Zealand? Places small enough so you could jsut about buy them with a few (or many) billion?? Most of them have a "buy your own visa" scheme.....

Or anywhere else warm without a land border!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If you're worried about some sort of global catastrophe that could free up a lot of water, those low lying islands would be a death trap. Where as the high altitudes of South America would have a better chance at survival.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here's one about 40 miles from me:

PENSMORE

Owned by a former CIA employee, who while he was on our tax dollars, set himself up for a boondoggle business that sells to his former employer. Must be a good business too if he can afford this place. Might be the largest 'private residence' in the US, not sure.

Lots of rumors surround the place. Ventura did a thing on it in one of his shows. It certainly makes one wonder if it is really a private residence or a centrally located NWO white house so to speak. There's a huge network of cave systems around here because of the Karst topology, and some believe the house to be attached in some way for a means to go underground during SHTF.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
If you're worried about some sort of global catastrophe that could free up a lot of water, those low lying islands would be a death trap. Where as the high altitudes of South America would have a better chance at survival.

If you are rich the islands are no "death trap" at all - if there's a problem you just shift.

new topics

top topics

join