It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trash Cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is my first thread, I have been lurking on this site for a few years. I hope that my words don't fall on deaf ears. We are losing rights every day!

As I write this I can already hear other users talking about how the police help us, and stop crimes. This is a rant, nothing more nothing less. I am just now waking up from a night out with my little brother, funny thing, my brother is not at home safe. He is locked up, an animal in a cage. His crime? Speaking his mind to the police.
I will be the first to admit I am no angel, neither is my lil bro, but we are good people.
Last night my brother and I were out at the pub playing beer pong, The cops showed up, not because of any trouble we caused, or anything me and my brother were involved with. My brother is a mouth piece for sure, but he was arrested last night for speaking his mind to the police.
We were not stopping an investigation, nor were we impeding the officers duties. Just two regular AMERICANS speaking our minds about how our tax dollars are spent. As I type this my little brother is currently locked up in county jail. His charge? Disorderly conduct. I will be the first to admit that we had a couple drinks in us, the problem is these PIGS didn't like what me and my younger brother had to say.
The messed up part of this whole story is not only did we have plenty of witnesses around that saw the whole situation, he now will have to deal with the state and prove his point against a GANG of state hired goons. I will be the first person to say we need law and order in an ever increasing lawless society. The reason for this rant is for the punk cops that aren't on the job for the people. I thank God for officers that put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
For the PIGS that are just looking for a paycheck, You won tonight, but this is the exact reason why normal citizens HATE YOU. It's pretty sad we live in a society were little children are weary of police because their parents are scared of the same people who should be protecting us!
If you happen to be a LEO this is not aimed at you directly, do the world a favor and watch your "brother"

edit on 25-4-2013 by Geraputo because: sp

edit on 26-4-2013 by Gazrok because: removed all caps from titles.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
good to see your "waking up" and starting to see things as they are ... unfortuneatly as history has shown in places like nazi germany .. the former soviet union .. east germany .. the banana republics in central america ... most of the people quietly aquiesce to being oppressed by their leaders ... its happening now in america ... can see quite clearly after recent events there and the public seeing nothing wrong with the gross .. blatant violations of their rights ... hell back in the 60's early 70's they had bombings by radical groups and plane highjackings .. the oklahoma bombing ... the authorities handled all those far better and more professionally than the fiasco in boston ... america is no longer free its now a full blown totalitarian state ... disagree with the state ... speak out .. if your lucky you will only get temporarily detained as your brother did .. later people do things like that will end up non-persons ... disappeared permanently ... dumped in unmarked graves ... its happened ... it will happen again ... your best bet to survive whats coming ... eyes and ears open ... mouth shut ... trust no one ... and NEVER argue with the minions of the state ... you have the right to free speach .. but you better not use it ...

at least for now there are still places like ats where you can somewhat safely rant ... even so... be very careful what you say ... over the years Ive witnessed first hand life in police states and war zones around the world seen firsthand far too often what happens in such places ....

good luck to you ... your brother and everyone else over there ... you guys need all the luck you can get ....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Thank you for the reply, I am glad to get at least one reply for my rant. It saddens me that out of one side of the mouth we here in America scream freedom, yet out of that same mouth in the same breath we are so quick to relinquish that freedom in the name of security.
I find it funny so many of my fellow Americans are willing to watch someone exercises their god/constitutionally given rights, just to be be taken HOSTAGE and not make a scene. I say HOSTAGE because that is how I feel. I am currently raising bail for my lil bro with our friends. It's early here in Maine, soon we will have the cash to make him a "free" man once again.

BTW not looking for bail help from the internet, If you wanna throw some money away go ahead and buy DR. Greers newest flim flam, LOL had to do it!

Post Script. Thank you for my first flag!
edit on 25-4-2013 by Geraputo because: sp + PS

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
two sides of the coin response: one, if you act like a d-bag to the po-po, you're likely gonna catch a charge. pretty much the same as if you act like a d-bag during a traffic stop, you can kiss your chances of a warning goodbye. they have the badge, not you. they put up with crap all day long. if they don't have to take it, they're not going to. not saying its right, just saying how it is.

other side: disorderly conduct is an extremely easy charge to beat, or have reduced to something else. especially in a case like this, assuming you're presenting it straightforward and without bias. if you'd like to send me a u2u, i can give you some advice on what you can do moving forward to help your brother out.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock6

I agree with you wholeheartedly, If you act like one you get treated like one. As I happen to be one of the dueschiest of the bags when it comes to authority, I can understand an officer does not want to deal with people speaking their mind/questioning authority. The problem I have with this is that they are under an oath to uphold our laws and constitutional rights. To give someone a trumped up charge for expressing their opinions is not what we hired them for.

I am so sick sick of seeing "good" young men have their life forever altered because a cop can't deal with people being d-bags. Yes this is a minor charge and we can fight it, but forever his record shall be tarnished because of a cop having a bad day?

Like i said I am no angel, and I was quite surprised it was not me going to jail instead of him. I happen to have an incriminating tattoo on my neck that was put there just for the police. I'll put a photo up a little later in thread, as I don't want people reading this to judge this book by his cover.

My heart goes out to LEO's doing their civic duties to keep us safe, but do the world a favor guys, solve a rape, murder, or theft and stop flexing your badge.

I would love a u2u, I am new round these parts and am not sure how to check or send them haha.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Geraputo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
S&F, my friend. I happen to know a few okay cops, but for the most part, cops tend to have MONUMENTAL egos.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Geraputo

i'll send you one. go to tools (up there at the top along with new topics, hot topics, etc) to check it and reply. unless somebody else has an easier method of doing it, anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Agreed Polo. I happen to know a couple of good ones myself, in fact my step father is a corrections officer, and he's a great guy. I personally can't imagine taking # day in day out from people who don't respect your job, but thats why i don't wear a badge.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Tattooing 415 (is that a good guess?) on your neck may not be the kind of blending in that will help you avoid LEO's. When I was young I had very long hair and I paid a price to not blending in. Lots of getting pulled over, never getting out of tickets etc etc. Cut the hair off and Voila, I have not had a ticket in 15 years. I still ride sport bikes and I still get pulled over.

LEO's do profile........

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I hope your brother gets out of this relatively unscathed.

In my city, most of the cops are okay....but there is one...who has had run ins with several people I know.
He's the problem.
A friend go a ticket for "interfering with police"...all he did was ask the cop a question.....I saw it or I would not have believed it.
He also likes to throw his weight around with teens.....

Some cops give cops a bad name :shk:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I will be the first to admit that we had a couple drinks in us, the problem is these PIGS didn't like what me and my younger brother had to say.

Without knowing WHAT you said, kind of hard to determine if your rant is justified.. YOU aren't in lockup, so obviously he said something more than you.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the concern everyone. I was able to get him out yesterday afternoon, and he now has a huge black eye that he did not go in with (he is claiming the cop hit him, I did not see this). I have a pic to prove and with his permission will post and see if i can get him to register here.
Something I would like to add is that we are from a small community, and the local officers around here do profile younger folks. I think this happens because they are bored with no real crimes to solve. As for what was said it was falls along the same lines as i have just stated. Maybe stated a little more crudely than how I've explained (we were drinking). I feel this is no excuse for a unjustified arrest.

top topics

join