It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian terrorist suspect says: Only the creator is perfect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Only the Creator is perfect," said Esseghaier, who refused a court-appointed lawyer in favour of representing himself.

"We know that the Criminal Code is not (the) Holy Book. So if we are basing our judgment (on Canadian laws), we cannot rely on the conclusions taken out from these judgments."

news.ninemsn.com.au...

This guy was planning on derailing a Via train that travels between Montreal and Toronto...

I can't seem to wrap my head around this mentality... IF his God is so perfect, why does he want his followers to bring death and destruction to a world that is already full of it?

Perfectly what?

Insane?

I haven't read much of the Quran or whatever "holy book" these people have.... but I don't think it says "Thou shall blast the hell out of people with thine home made explosives"

Though maybe it does?

edit on 24-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well he's right. the creator is perfect. The problem is he isn't and the creator also condemns these acts.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And here lies the problem.
Muslims (not all) refusing to recognize common law.
These type of people seam to think they only answer to their God.

Last year in Australia we had Muslims protesting, chanting anti Australian slogans and burning our flag! WTF?
If any immigrant is not willing to live by common laws, then they should get the F#$% out and go back to what ever crap Islamic state they came from. I'm not racist I happen to like the idea of multicultured society, but I am a patriot, I would have deported the whole bloody lot of them.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

We need to meet on common grounds with the Muslims instead of thinking we can get away with insulting them and then also blaming them when they have had enough of it. There is no need to mock their religion and I don't care what anyone says. If we believe it's our right, then they have the same right to insult our country by burning our flag.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I think the real problem here is religious extremists... It really doesn't matter what faction they're from, be it Islam or Christian, or any religion for that matter... Its the message they're trying to sell...

That being Hate...

Though I must admit, you don't see Christian extremists going around blowing things up... They just tend to hate on people they don't understand

this guy seems to think hes not subject to the laws of the land... I think hes going to find out fast that he is...

edit on 24-4-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I think the real problem here is religious extremists... It really doesn't matter what faction they're from, be it Islam or Christian, or any religion for that matter... Its the message they're trying to sell...

That being Hate...

I disagree with anyone regardless of which group they come from blowing anything up but at the same time I disagree with justified bombings in the Middle East which could also contribute to these types of retaliations. We can't sit here and blame them when we are pulling worse atrocities in their very own homelands. We need to get out of their backyards because if we don't and we continue to kill their families and children, these attempted attacks are only going to intensify. I'm not saying the have a good reason either, I really don't think our governments help the cause though.

Though I must admit, you don't see Christian extremists going around blowing things up... They just tend to hate on people they don't understand

Christians are docile compared to Muslims. Todays Christians haven't lived in warzones most of their lives either unless they are Christians in the Middle East. That could be the big difference between how the two react.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

That being Hate...
this guy seems to think hes not subject to the laws of the land... I think hes going to find out fast that he is...

These people will re-interpret LOVE to be HATE. See them all at the next Scrabble competition that is refined to only God concept related topics and watch them twist ideology to suit there means (a lot of room for interpretation). Christian extremists blast away at each other in the small townships they occupy. Mormons on one side of the avenue, Babtist stronghold at the end of that street, and Seventh Day Adventists hovering above in their star ships. The Koran has been so bastardized Mohammed should have stepped in and quelled it all, WHERE IS ALLAH in the mix; is IT NOT THEIR SUPREME BEING (and allows for this)? The Christian God or Islamic Allah in an MMA cage 3 rounds/5 minutes each round.. who wins and why? Confusious is the referee.
edit on 24-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Both the religions have been infiltrated and the idiots running around today are practicing what I would call a Protestant Islam. It doesn't come from the teachings of the Koran. It is a bastardised version which is dangerous to everyone. The Middle Eastern leaders are corrupt and one thing that should be noted is that every Imam from the past was assassinated by corrupt rulers also whether it through poison or other means. What is sad is the true Muslims who want peace are suffering because of the exact same thing in todays world. Any wonder they want the last one to return.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Both the religions have been infiltrated and the idiots running around today are practicing what I would call a Protestant Islam. It doesn't come from the teachings of the Koran. It is a bastardised version which is dangerous to everyone. The Middle Eastern leaders are corrupt and one thing that should be noted is that every Imam from the past was assassinated by corrupt rulers also whether it through poison or other means. What is sad is the true Muslims who want peace are suffering because of the exact same thing in todays world. Any wonder they want the last one to return.

This is very interesting DarknStormy, so as a pro-testant radicalized Islam is attempting a new form; as you call it a bastardized militant confabulation of much the same thing that could have happenned in 30 AD, (what the Jews wished for) a militant Army to overthrow the Roman Rule/corrupt Jewish leaders (Herod). Jesus did not fit the bill. There is so much room in the theocracy to forgive or drive terrorists to act; it is so vague. I am not giving ANY written scripture a back door exit. It seems to me that the allowance for corruption of all and any words is built into the reasoning behind printing such things (THE PURPOSE OF). In the middle east, you have very wealthy dictators, you have the remnants of serfdom peasants, the middle class when finally starting to establish themselves, become aware of peculiar god given rights and freedoms, the natural clashes of religion and state will errupt in MADNESS, the King kills its patronage. This is time immoral over and over again; for whatever reason it has not yet been solved, God always seems to get in the way or profligate the conflict and is unwilling to stop the bloodshed. Muslims are no different in wishing for Mohammed to return and set to rights the same thing the Christians wish for in Jesus's return (they are probably the same entity).
edit on 25-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by LeLeu

We need to meet on common grounds with the Muslims instead of thinking we can get away with insulting them and then also blaming them when they have had enough of it. There is no need to mock their religion and I don't care what anyone says. If we believe it's our right, then they have the same right to insult our country by burning our flag.

Oh God no!
If people migrate to a country then they must assimilate with their new homeland.
They dont have to give up their religion, they just have to follow the rules.
Are you ok with Sharia law being practiced?
Jeez

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

reply to post by LeLeu

Oh God no!
If people migrate to a country then they must assimilate with their new homeland.
Jeez

That is the problem England has been incurring/experiencing for 20 years now; their solution? Cameras everywhere, its called CTTV? MI5 shennanigans. In the smaller Island States Great Britian its possible not in this huge continent U S of A, as in no way to meet on common ground as Muslims here are not Sharia extremists. I thought because our constitution allows for all religious practices without persecution would be the cookie cutter example for any lost soul seeking asylum. The dogs are out and about sniffing the God intent, is it murder or salvation? Where was Gkod during the bombing of the Boston Marathon.
edit on 26-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Firstly, Mohammed does not return in Islam. he was a man and only a messenger or prophet. The Muslims see Jesus as the "True Messiah" just the same as Christians though they disagree with the way it has been interpreted through the bible. The 12th Imam is a descendant from the line of Mohammed and when the Muslims call for the return of Imam Al-Mahdi, it's not because they are looking for the Apocalypse or anything like that. The simple fact is the previous 11 Imam's have already come and gone and therefore the next one will be the last regardless of what anyone says. It's just a matter of when he returns and following that will be the return of Christ also.

Before all this happens though, another figure must also surface on the global scene and his name is Dajjal or what we would call the Antichrist. This shows us that the 12th Imam is not the Antichrist. The 12th Imam will never impersonate Jesus but the true Antichrist will. With that we must also take into account whether the account of Jesus in the Bible is actually correct. Some say people have hijacked the true teachings to make Christians indirectly worship lucifer or the Sun God. To Islam this is a major crime also. But I wont go into this because I cannot sum it up in a couple of paragraphs without it becoming really confusing.

I don't know who those Canadian suspects were operating under if anyone but if they were financed in any way by Western influence, they are not committing Jihad under Islam. It is the same as the FSA accepting Millions of dollars in Syria, in the Koran it is prohibited. So if they are not applying Islamic teachings to their actions, what are they applying? The same question could be asked about the Gulf States who have taken the USA and Israel as their allies.. The truth of the matter is this>> Those countries and extremists groups are fighting and conspiring with the West. The Koran says this is a crime to Islam and those very groups may aswell be Christians or Jews. When it says that though it isn't talking about every Christian or Jew though. It is symbology meaning the Euro-Jewish (Zionist Movement) and also possibly the Christian-Judeo alliance (US-Zionist Movement).

The groups and governments in question have lost their Islam and the easiest thing for us to do is directly link them or the extremists/traitors with the entire Islamic world. Its easy to bluff the masses with this also. What we are seeing is a Western orchestrated Jihad made to look like an Islamic one with the end game our banksters and elite establishing their power in those countries which then can possibly introduce a NWO and the return of Dajjal.. This cannot occur until they control everything. But when it happens, you will see the true Jihad and it will make what we are seeing today look like a joke. The worrying thing is the true Muslims haven't picked up whats happening just yet. They like us, are still asleep.
edit on 26-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Oh God no!
Jeez

It's not about Sharia Law. The Muslims moved here to get away from that type of oppression. The point is we through our freedom of expression etc can mock their religion and get away with it yet when they get angry about it, we call them extremists or tell them if they don't like it to F off home. How about we just show some common sense, respect that they have a passion for their religion and stop mocking it? Wouldn't that solve at least one problem? All we are showing is that we are arrogant/ignorant and we really couldn't care less about other cultures and their traditions/religions.

We cannot mock Jews without being called anti-semite or something and why should there be different rules for different groups of people? We are two faced and we need to pull our heads together.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Anyone out there want to perhaps earmark this? Am I having a problem processing what I just read or is it just me? DarknStormy, you sound a bit snarky and not digestable. Polite society does not bring up race or religion, kind of a trial in a forum called Faith Religion and Theocrackllyl!! (dinosour stuffing).

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Anyone out there want to perhaps earmark this? Am I having a problem processing what I just read or is it just me? DarknStormy, you sound a bit snarky and not digestable.

If you don't understand Islam and it's teachings, you will find anything about the subject very hard to understand.. It's actually wasting my time trying to explain it also lol..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Anyone out there want to perhaps earmark this? Am I having a problem processing what I just read or is it just me? DarknStormy, you sound a bit snarky and not digestable.

If you don't understand Islam and it's teachings, you will find anything about the subject very hard to understand.. It's actually wasting my time trying to explain it also lol..

Well now. Why would I as a theocratyst understand Islam. I am more interested in Zoo-ological expermental types of things "BUGS". I am interested in the Qu'ram as how it is so easily distorted by some readership "popular now" constabulatoryisms (the misinterpretations of). Please do not waste anymore time with me, although I am intrigued in your interpretation of the Qu'ram and how it is so easily warped into a meaning for radicals to cause bloodshed against people that never heard of it. Enlighten me as to the beauty of Mohammads message "do everything backwards that you read in these texts".

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Well now. Why would I as a theocratyst understand Islam. I am more interested in Zoo-ological expermental types of things. I am very interested in the Qu'ram and how it is so distorted by some readership constabulatoryisms (the misinterpretations of). Please do not waste anymore time with me, although I am intrigued in your interpretation of the Qu'ram and how it is so warped in meaning.

Wheres my interpretation? This warped meaning comes from a very well known scholar of Islamic eschatology.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Well now. Why would I as a theocratyst understand Islam. I am more interested in Zoo-ological expermental types of things. I am very interested in the Qu'ram and how it is so distorted by some readership constabulatoryisms (the misinterpretations of). Please do not waste anymore time with me, although I am intrigued in your interpretation of the Qu'ram and how it is so warped in meaning.

Wheres my interpretation? This warped meaning comes from a very well known scholar of Islamic eschatology.

Who? Allah?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Who? Allah?

Dude, if you were to study what I wrote in that long post, you would understand what I'm talking about. Without study, you cannot understand it or you can simply ignore it. I took the time and convinced myself the information is possibly credible. I would not write stuff like that if it didn't have meaning or it was based off bs. I have studied both the Koran and the Bible, I am not a Muslim nor a Christian. I love both religions and believe they have useful information for everyone interested to the point they can be both used together. I did say this though also.

But I wont go into this because I cannot sum it up in a couple of paragraphs without it becoming really confusing.

And look what happened in those paragraphs.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Who? Allah?

Dude, if you were to study what I wrote in that long post, you would understand what I'm talking about. Without study, you cannot understand it or you can simply ignore it. I took the time and convinced myself the information is possibly credible. I would not write stuff like that if it didn't have meaning or it was based off bs. I have studied both the Koran and the Bible, I am not a Muslim nor a Christian. I love both religions and believe they have useful information for everyone interested to the point they can be both used together. I did say this though also.

But I wont go into this because I cannot sum it up in a couple of paragraphs without it becoming really confusing.

And look what happened in those paragraphs

Ok, you are not a scholar of either religions yet you love them both. Tell me wise one how one can quell the other as they both are in desperate need of a serious smackdown. MMA Cage, 3 rounds 5 minutes each. Are there any other religions you happen to love? That can possibly take down the winner of these rounds? I am guessing the Tibetan Buddists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join