It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At America’s worst university, a professor calls Boston Bombings ‘mass casualty drill’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This guy takes the cake in nutso teachers

Florida Atlantic University is quite obviously the worst place in the United States to attend college. The school’s claim to fame — after last month, anyway — is that the administration tried to punish a student who expressed discomfort with a professor’s assignment to stomp on a piece of paper bearing the word “Jesus.”

Turns out, Florida Atlantic has problems that are a lot bigger than a little Jesus-stomping.

Take wackadoodle communications professor James Tracy, for example. As The College Fix reports, Tracy has taken to his personal blog, Memory Hole, to question official accounts of the April 15 Boston Marathon bombings. In the blog, which isn’t affiliated with FAU, Tracy argues that the amount of damage captured on video cannot be reconciled with the homemade bombs that authorities say caused the damage.

More likely, the tenured professor says, what happened in Boston was a “mass casualty drill.” In an April 23 posting entitled “Witnessing Boston’s Mass Casualty Event,” Tracy contends that “photographic evidence of the event suggests the possibility of play actors getting into position after the detonation of what may in fact have been a smoke bomb or similarly benign explosive.”

Story

I wanna hear him tell to the over 200 injured and the families of the 3 dead, that this was all a sham, a drill
total moron
edit on 4/24/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well I do agree with him in so much as the damage does not match type of bomb claimed to be used

But that's about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

He's not stating that this event didn't happen. He is stating, in his opinion, that it was a drill. He is not stating that there were not people hurt/killed/maimed. He is stating that some of them may not have been. (KEY WORD: SOME)

I tend to agree with him. At least for now.

Bomb sniffing dogs there. Reports of the PA system telling people to remain calm before anything happened. ( I have not verified this, hence the word, 'reports'.)
What look like possible Craft employees on the scene. (this is a statement)
The lack of video showing the brothers planting the bombs.
The picture of a blown up backpack not resembling either of the backpacks worn by the brothers.
The entire Saudi national story.

With so many things not answered, I tend to believe with a conspiratorial side of things.

edit on 24-4-2013 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
This guy takes the cake in nutso teachers

I wanna hear him tell to the over 200 injured and the families of the 3 dead, that this was all a sham, a drill
total moron
edit on 4/24/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

It's not an either/or scenario. It could easily be a mass casualty drill by the government and innocent people can still get injured or killed. A false flag or government drill doesn't rely on innocent people being injured or not being injured to still be a possibility.

Anyone who doesn't understand that would have to be classified as a moron. Otherwise, the phrase "collateral damage" wouldn't exist, and if this was a drill or a handful did have evil intentions, then the innocent people hurt are most likely looked at as collateral damage to further their agenda.

This isn't new. And implying he should tell his opinion to the families of those injured is both missing the point and fabricating a strawman. Mind as well tell anyone who questions the official 9/11 story that they're a moron and should go tell that to every family who lost a loved one. That's a shockingly unintelligent stance and argument to present.
edit on 24-4-2013 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Initial reports said as many as 20 victims had lost limbs such as a foot or leg. Then it became 10 people who lost limbs. And remember the little girl in the hospital who had "nails sticking out of her skin?" Have you heard their story? Where are their interviews? What are their names?

top topics

join