It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Hanks- The new JFK Assassination miniseries-How it all started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Coming to your TV screen starting on November 11th 2013 a ten part series hosted and produced by Tom Hanks that will be an apologia, like no other, sparing no expense, to the Warren Commission, and their conclusions.

Legend has that it all started by the 7 year old daughter of one of the early staff members of the AARB. The Assassination Records Review Board was the creature that was the result of the JFK act signed by President Clinton, in response to the Film 'JFK' directed by much hated in Hollywood director Oliver Stone. According to the legend a staffer was using his home computer to examine the digitally enhanced frames of the Zapruder film that were reproduced from the 'official" film from the safe at the National Archive in Washington DC. Supposedly, the young girl pointed to the screen and said "Daddy whats that pink thing".

I assume the response was something like "Honey that is Jackie's-Mrs. Kennedy's-pillbox pink hat". "Why is the sign so messed up then? That was followed up by "go to your room child" or something similar.

These are compare photos of frames 208 and 214 of the 'Official" US Government copy of the film that has never left the jurisdiction of the government. We, as citizens, own a master copy of the film taken that day in 1963 and it has been altered and only our government could have done it as they(The FBI) were in sole possession since 2:30pm on the afternoon of November 22nd 1963. It was processed in a CIA lab somewhere in the Washington DC area-that is all that is known.

The how and why, and by who, are as mysterious as any mystery can get. Doug Horne's 2000 large page dissemination of the AARB, in 5 volumes, tries to explain the photographic techniques of 16mm film that were in order in the 1960's. However even he admits he too is lost in a world of mattes/transparency/split edge development and countless other outer world jargon that simply, at best 2 or 3 dozen people, in the entire country understand.

The why is the easiest to explain as the desperation, at that moment, must have been pressing as no one ever expected an executive of a dress manufacturing company to take such a clear and damning movie of something that happened so fast(9 seconds) and surprised everyone by it's bloody, horrifying graphic nature.

Only the ensuing months leading up to this production will clue interest in people who haven't spent (or wasted) 30 years or more keeping up with all that has gone on behind the scenes in a 'real' American government conspiracy- of which the truth will, most likely, never be given the light of day.

All of this-digital frames of the film and over 2 million documents can be studied at the Mary Ferrell Foundation and I will add that only those of us who need print access and other, deeper parts of the database, must pay the $99.00 to $109.00 fee. It's free to anyone to see and read everything about the most complex 9 seconds in World history.

As a note I'm (obviously) not very skilled at posting anything on any internet forum and I tried my best with these photos. I don't have the slightest idea, nor does anyone else I know, why the Stemmons freeway sign ended up being altered, as it most certainly has been. Perhaps someone here who understands 1960's 16mm film technology can address what has gone on here. Jackie's hat simply can't be at the place it appears unless she was 9 foot tall and few dispute that. The Government had admitted the film has been altered and practice the art of playing ostrich as only they can do. Honestly, I don't think there is anyone left alive that was involved, or perhaps assisted, in the alteration of the film.

About the angle in which Mr Hanks-writer Stephen King is also involved-plans to take in his series I don't know except that a destruction of Oliver Stone's film (which is a load of baseless speculation, convincingly invented characters and theatrical mastery) will be top billing.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well it was 8mm film, my guess is that it is Jackie's hat. Can't explain the sign though, but since Zapruder was panning the action, the light angle may have changed to reveal the lines.

Tom Hanks...I'm not expecting much. Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Being a JFK conspiracy neophyte (always preferred aliens over politics) I fail to grasp the significance of the sign other than the person filming shifting position. Although such a small photo I do now see the black lines is this part of the conspiracy too?

I am hoping like some sort of dark matter weapon used? No?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's her pink hat, because the second pic is a millisecond later (and she didn't have to be 9-foot tall). The lines go off the sign, they are not on the sign (notice how the top one angles all across the pic on the white wall). A film glitch or dust. Tom Hanks is an All-American boy (second world war films, space age docs) and he has the clout and money to make a whitewash if he wants to. Hopefully he will be balanced in his presentation.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I had heard, from Judyth Vary Baker, that Tom Hanks was the front man for the latest push to remind people that the official lie needs to be accepted as truth.

Although I was initially disappointed as I am a big fan of Mr. Hanks, I also realized that he is an actor, and that is what he does for a living. I think they must have come up with a huge sum of money to get him to do it, which begs the question: Who is behind this production?

With the 50th anniversary of the assassination coming up, you gotta ask yourselves, why do they keep putting so much money, time and effort to push the notion that this was not a conspiracy? Why, after all the many documentaries pushing the Warren Commission version as the "truth", do they still pour so much money into this official lie??

Why does the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealy Plaza stand as an official monument to the "lone nut gunman" theory, and nothing else is allowed?

Why did the city of Dallas try and outlaw any peddlers, perveyors of alternative conspiracy theories, or demonstrations against the official lie for the 50th anniversary spectacle coming up this November, and only allow official story pushers on the scene?

Who has the power, the money, the influence, and the interest in keeping this lie alive after so many decades of evidence coming out which proves that it is indeed a lie?

I personally think this is our answer.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It was 16mm film in which each side of the film can be used. The user films the entire roll then flips it over and uses it again and it is split in the development process and each side is 8mm when the process is completed. I have an exact model, the same that Mr. Zapruder used, and it still works.

I am responsible for the lines I attempted to draw on the sign corner. I did the best I could, looking back I should have just left it alone.

The final report of the ARRB clearly states, that it is the governments position, that frame 214 of the official film has been altered-by an unknown process, for unknown reasons and by unknown persons. That is an easy position to take knowing that the persons involved have almost certainly passed on.

I am aware of Jim Fetzer's work however rehashing and relining 40 year old theories, with various amounts of political skullduggery, was not what the AARB was about nor what Mr. Hanks miniseries will be about. The complacently of various political family dynasties is irreverent.

The series with all probability will be focused on excerpts from the works of Gerald Poser and Vincent Bugliosi's
and attempt to prove the 'possibly' that the timing of the events-the last shot at 12:30pm-to the arrest of LHO at 1:49pm could be worked out-something that has never been done.

You may or may not remember that the embattled Warren Commission, who never came close to fitting all LHO's movements into the time frame, finally just admitted that: "Since we know he did it (murder Patrolman Tippit) he must have had time right? so lets move on." Which sent the detective method of crime solving all the way back to the caves by the river Neander where our long lost cousins lived and died so long ago.

Director Oliver Stone's film-JFK-while a masterpiece from the standpoint of theatrical filmography, the use and blending of archival footage with produced reconstructions, was simply brilliant. It is a failure in terms of presenting theories as facts rather than facts as theories and the final summation given in the film-again incredibly done-was loaded with misleading presentations-the biggest being that Jim Garrison gave this heart pounding delivery- he was not even in the courtroom that day-an assistant gave the final summation.

As far as why the need to embellish the government's position of the events-on the 50th anniversary-I believe some of it has to do with the concept of TMM-To Many Millions-Tom Hanks fits in here well just like Stephen King-and the hatred between the establishment in Hollywood and their brilliant, but ever so despised director Oliver Stone.

Tom Cruse once said, in response to people who think he is crazy, " if someone gave you 40 million dollars for 3 weeks work and totally kissed your ass the entire time would not you be crazy too"?

I think that this is part of the process as persons with 100's of millions of dollars can't figure out why no one cares about their political opinions.

I thought I would try to inject some constructive comment into the forum that has become overly clogged by threads about the Boston events(I stopped counting threads after 50) guess I failed at that too.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"The high offce of the president has been used to forment a plot to destroy America's freedom and before i leave office, i must inform the citizen of his plight"

Wether this was actually said in a speech, or written in a letter by Kennedy, i dont know. One thing is certain, ten days later he was executed.

This man knew and feared the CIA for what is was, and still is, and he was right to.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match. (...)

"If America ever experiences an attempt at a coup it will come from the CIA and not the pentagon"

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Jackie's hat appears there because she jumped onto the trunk.

new topics

top topics

join