It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Only For Canadian Survival...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Just noticed that a site I've been watching is starting to gain some momentum in Canada: www.canadianpreppersnetwork.com...

NOT MINE!

I believe this may have been posted as I seem to remember reading it somewhere. But I also know there are many new members coming in these days with questions on where to find such info.

Also wanted to refresh the interest in a site that I find most useful for anyone, anywhere in the World: www.pssurvival.com... Since I've started visiting the site it's grown so other members that are aware of it might want to revisit as well.

There are currently 3999 Files, 14.1 GB of downloadable gold for those that want to have a look. BTW, This site is also not mine. Just getting that out there.
I recommend that people not only download what you need to your hard drive but put it on a USB and also print out hard copies to create your own manual. There are going to be times ahead when only hard copies are going to be of any use.

Have fun and Enjoy!

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Finally a Canadian site thanks for posting this. I need to learn a lot to become self sufficient. Preserving meat vegetables and fruits is top on my list. I'm actually going to start a small farm soon as well. gonna get chickens first.

I have learned how to smoke meat, its really good when you use birch to smoke it with, best taste ever.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Thanks.

Use this site for learning about Food Storage etc. www.pssurvival.com...

We all start somewhere right?

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Cool! Thanks Jude! Wow, a prepper network for Saskatchewan! I thought everyone always forgot about us!

Edit: I LOVE THE PREPPER SEARCH BAR!
edit on 24-4-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Cool! Thanks Jude! Wow, a prepper network for Saskatchewan! I thought everyone always forgot about us!

Edit: I LOVE THE PREPPER SEARCH BAR!
edit on 24-4-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

One for every Province. I've already found a group near me.

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Awesome info sir. Can't believe more haven't flagged this. 14gigs of info definitely deserves recognition.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty
Awesome info sir. Can't believe more haven't flagged this. 14gigs of info definitely deserves recognition.

The amount of info there is indeed staggering isn't it?

Peace

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Oh Jude! ...and I didn't get you anything this year!

Really, I'm honored to add my little flag to your thread there in hopes it may spark others to come check it out. That second link? Umm... I'm speechless. I'm overjoyed! Why... I think I had a infogasm! Superman U2U'd me about this thread and I'm *SO* happy he did. I'll be downloading relevant things from that link for days!

Many Many good wishes for more traffic to this, so everyone may know about and have access to that link and ..ahem.. repository (how ELSE does one describe nearly 4000 PDF links?!) of important information!

new topics

top topics

join