It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Had A Dream That A Plane Crashed Into The Hollywood Sign Mountain!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream that Graham Norton (for Americans that is a homosexual Irish Comedian who was in Father Ted) chased me around my old university building with a ray gun as me and several of my friends tried to evade him.

Perhaps I should just post about it in case it happens!

EDIT:

lots of people trying to say that this prediction has came true,

it hasnt just to make it very clear the "hollywood" sign is still standing.

edit on 30-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Last night I had a dream that Graham Norton (for Americans that is a homosexual Irish Comedian who was in Father Ted) chased me around my old university building with a ray gun as me and several of my friends tried to evade him.

I had two dreams in the past 2 nights where I have had none for the past couple months it seems.

One I came home and all of my things were gone, I went to the police but they didn't help so I just went vigilante until I woke up.

Second dream in 2 days was a bomb going off in my bathroom and the chaos of trying to find out what happened was vivid.

My house is a metaphor for something

edit on 30-4-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here are some other details of my dream I left out but I wish I hadn't in hindsight because of more potential synchronistic hits:

Mark Giffords was in it dressed in his blue NASA suit. He and I walked outside and both witnessed this event.

The plant in my dream now that I think about it looked alot like one of those Blue Angel type planes.

The plane nose dived into the mountain right beneath the Hollywood sign.

The explosin seemed disproportional to the size of the plane because it was huge and sort of repeating.

The pepople nearby who levitated seemed to be in on it somehow.

They wanted me to believe what I was recording after I showed doubt due to what the smartphone displayed which was a blue screen like quality to the event.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

EDIT:

lots of people trying to say that this prediction has came true,

it hasnt just to make it very clear the "hollywood" sign is still standing.

edit on 30-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

Just to be clear my prediction/slash dream didn't really involve the Hollywood sign being hit. I said it hit the mountain that the Hollywood sign is displayed on. The sign was just above the crash.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join