It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding the Richard T Miller Audio Tapes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I'm trying to research a fellow called Richard T Miller:

Richard Miller became a contactee around 1954. Prior to that time he served in a branch of the armed forces that later became the U.S. Air Force, was
personally knowledgeable of the UFO phenomena taking place in the 1940’s, and
participated in some top government UFO studies. After becoming a contactee, he
actually spent time aboard an alien craft by invitation of its occupants

www.ufocasebook.com...

Richard Miller created an organization called The Solar Cross Foundation to investigate the ET/UFO Phenomena. There's not much to be found on the Solar Cross Foundation to say the least.

Richard T Miller then went on to author the book Star Wards - Welcome Home Earth Man (and two sequels, I believe).
www.amazon.com...

He later went on to create The Phoenix Project.

I'm not in a position to pay £80 for Millers book Star Wards, so my next best option was to locate his audio tapes..

Here's the thing:

I managed to find some of those tapes 2 weeks ago. However being pressed for time I only managed to listen to 20 mins worth (out of about 70 tapes) - so I bookmarked the page to return to at a later date. I actually opened them last week, although my media player didn't seem to want to work, so I left opening them to return to at a later date.

Today, I returned to the site with the intention of downloading them all before they disappeared on the net.

And guess what?! THEY DISAPPEARED

Here's my source - tech.groups.yahoo.com...

All links 404ed.

ipsmediaworks.net...
loveandempowerment.com...
www.stardoves.com...

now I may need to put my tin foil hat back on - but all these links bloody worked 2 weeks ago

Any help in tracking down alternative sources for these materials would be greatly appreciated.

I do have a more detailed lpost over at anotehr (better
) forum, inbox me if that interests you

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
marcianitosverdes.haaan.com...
got intrested in what you linked and stumbled upon this site, which has a lot of audio for real player about halfway down the page.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Excellent link dude! I don't read the language, but I can tell from what I can read, its a good compliation.

I notice your user name - keep up the good work!

I'm currently posting from mobile - I aim to download them tomorrow

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This must be a conspiracy! Links now defunct! aha

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm not into UFO's very much, but I'd think if you want someone who would recognize this fellow and may have saved his audio files you should put this thread into the UFO Forum. That would get more eyes on it from people who enjoy the subject. And it would start a discussion from others who have heard of or remember him. Good luck, for "the tapes are out there" (couldn't resist).
edit on 11-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The Richard T Miller "tapes" can be found here: innersites.com...
I closed down the ipsmedia.net sight years ago and moved them here. Some are in Real Media (Real Player or VLC Player), some are in Flash (VCN Player or Flash Player) I put them up years ago.

new topics

top topics

join