It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Sandy Hook surveillance video?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock6

it doesn't matter what the government does or doesn't do

This right here is the attitude that needs to go away.
It matters a lot what our government does as well as what it chooses not to do.
The past few months have been truly screwed up and our government has not managed to handle it well at all.
1. Hurricane Sandy
2. Sandy Hook
3. Benghazi
4. Boston Bombing

Did the government do better than average handling any of these events? I don't believe so. From their actions with Hurricane Sandy, it shows me that they didn't learn jack from Katrina.
Where's the official report from Sandy Hook? I thought they were supposed to release it in mid-March?
I don't think I even need to revisit how Hillary Clinton and the government handled Benghazi.
And the Boston Bombing is where we are today.
In all of these instances, we can easily see that the government has gotten worse in handling things. Each incident led to more laws and control. Not to mention how the media has handled things. The poor victims of Hurricane Sandy were still suffering just one month ago, but the media has since moved on and is ignoring them. Like Obama's buddy Rham said, "Never let a good crises go to waste." From what I've seen, this is the only thing they have been doing well.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
This is exactly my point.

We have absolute video proof of 2 planes hitting 2 buildings yet people still need to see more video to convince themselves that 9/11 happened.

Just really astounds me.

Oh yea,pictures of aluminum Planes penetrating a steel & concrete building,yep
that's rich,

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
you're kidding yourself if you actually think the video is in existence. If the FEDS don't want people to see the video they'd just destroy it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind

Originally posted by Frackityfrack
reply to post by LogicGrind

Lol, the more we keep thinking like you, the more we keep thinking ourselves down. I'm important. You're important. You're understanding of national events is important. If we the people have a question, it needs to be answered. Expecting anything less is idiotic and lazy.

No, you aren't important in this matter. Unless you were directly involved, had a child or loved one killed, you are not important in this matter.

Expecting that you should be catered to just because you "want" to see it is egotistic and having feelings of entitlement.

Your screen name is logicgrind but I fail to see an grinding of logic in your post. I wan't to understand what it is your saying without any chance of being wrong so that I can respond appropriately.

You are saying that a national event that has permeated every facet of America for weeks, an event that has been cited by the President of the United States, by Congress as the biggest reason why our second amendment needs to be violated, the reason I have had to listen to Piers Morgan blather for the last three months is none of my business? You are saying in fact that it is none of any of our business unless we were directly involved in the shooting?

I do feel entitled, I feel entitled to my Constitutional rights and if somebody is going to try and rob me of any one of them, I don't think it's egotistical to want all the FACTS as to why. Not asking all of the questions or demanding all of the reasons is irresponsible as it pertains to protecting, understanding and demonstrating our rights and quite frankly is just Un American.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't even think I can remember anymore all of the tragedies that happened since September 11th... let's see...

*Katrina
*Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill
*Indonesian Tsunami
*Fukashima

I think I am missing quite a few of them...

what's up with this kind of thing happening every few weeks, anyway? Is there some kind of scheme by the MSM to turn news into reality television / entertainment and get more viewers? It certainly makes old television shows and movies kind of boring in comparison.

It used to be, when you were watching a movie, "Oh that will never happen in real life" now you watch the news and it's like "Well I don't think I've ever seen a movie this catastrophic and entertaining"
edit on 24-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

This may answer your question or at least give you an inkling of what's up.
"Broadcasters worry about 'Zero TV' homes"
tv.yahoo.com...

Winning back the Zero TV crowd will be one of the many issues broadcasters discuss at their national meeting, called the NAB Show, taking place this week in Las Vegas.

Discussing TV programming in Sin City. Can it get more ironic?
I myself believe that it's sinful to program/brainwash anyone and I'm sure that these zero TV households are worrying them because they aren't getting their daily dose of propaganda programming. The TV itself is a weapon of mass destruction.

edit on 24-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The whole point is that the president is pushing executive orders and the congress is pushing legislation, and states are enacting legislation that is clearly unconstitutional, and it all affects everybody in the country. If legislation or illegal executive orders are linked to the Sandy Hook event, then the event is no longer just the sorrowful loss of children and teachers at that school and only the business of those directly involved. It now becomes everybody's business. And if there's evidence of the event that has somehow driven some idiot lawmaker to come up with gun control restrictions that are clearly unconstitutional, you'd better bet I'm important and I darn well better get to see the same evidence the supposed lawmakers have had access to.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Well, it's their own fault, I'm not going to watch television. Have you seen how terrible it is? There are tons of ads (which, by the way, are not required by law to tell the truth) and reality shows (which, by the way, are staged) and news (which is not always accurate and usually has a spin) and television shows that depict terrible social behavior that I can't stand to watch because of PTSD.

At any rate, I do have a television that I use for Netflix so I can pick and choose the shows that I want to watch and stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I'm right there with you. I do have an antenna so I can get local channels, but I can only get one regularly. Good thing it's the one that gets Judge Judy.

Other than that, I only turn my TV on to watch Netflix, too. It's so much nicer to watch what I want to watch without all the stupid commercials.

I'll never forget the part in Animal Farm where the animals are ready to retaliate against the pigs and the pigs wheel out the TV. Suddenly, the animals are enthralled with the TV program that's on and forget what they're there for.

I will admit though that I do love a good movie and I've always loved documentaries, so it's not always a bad thing to tune out for a while. I've certainly found that I'm much happier reading than watching though. Viewing all your news and videos won't expand your lexicon.

I'd still like to see the video from Sandy Hook. So many discrepancies and questions could be cleared up.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Took exactly two posts to go from talking about the children and teachers who died to 9/11.
The video will never be released until the investigation is complete. It is not. Why?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by LogicGrind
reply to post by lynxpilot

Any video is evidence in an active case...they aren't going to show video just to please you and other conspiracy theorist.

It is amazing that people actually think that they are entitled to be shown this video so they have the "proof" they find acceptable. Just like people wanting to see video/pictures of dead OBL.

News Flash...you guys are not important and are no one cares if you believe the story or not.

Many people would demand to receive a copy of the Presidents daily security report also because they have a "right" to know what's going on.

Who knows, maybe they will find something all the analysts missed during their morning bagel and coffee.

...bit of an attitudee-judy today. Listen, the government works for us, (or it's supposed to) of, by, and for...US. They are r e p r e s e n t i n g US. (again, supposed to be) Many, repeat: MANY people are skeptical of what we are being told. For instance: 9/11. An inquiry was held after the fact, to sort out the questions. Unfortunately, the government conveniently neglected to ask any questions that didn't fit with their "facts". "The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked." So, by logic then, either the government is stupid or they think we are. Another high rise building burns, but doesn't collapse. We have the only three ever built, on the same property in New York, that fell down with only a portion, a portion, on fire. I have questions about the probability of that happening. It's not a theory, I'm not sure if there is a conspiracy, but I am very skeptical of this happening. I'm also not sure why there wasn't MAJOR inquires about all the other possible buildings in New York that will surely be suffering this same fate. These other buildings were constructed with the same codes, and requirements; it's just a matter of time before they all fall like dominoes, right? Why are they not being reinforced? Because they don't fall down because of fires. Only those three, on that day. That is just one "for instance". I have many, many more, but guess what, my government won't be contemplating any of them (at least in public, for the public) any time in the near future.
Miss Hopechest: We come here to ask, and talk amongst others with similar questions. That's what the site is for. Quit badgering us. Quit using tried and true propaganda techniques to poo poo others that think outside the box. Go put your head back in the sand (hopefully in a government playground somewhere) and shut up if YOU don't care to discuss the issue. By the way, I like your avatar. Don

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

1 - AS did it , because he was a fooking lunatic , the use of this incident to attempt to introduce further levels of gun control is an whole other issue - utterly divorced from the facts of the case

my personal view - as stated AS independantly killed 26 people because he was a mong - now insane opprotunist politicials are milking this to falsely claim that they have a magic solution

2 - i see no major issues with the evidence - and its not pointless " conjecture " - i have dealt with enough conspiracists to recognise the MO

3 - if you are honest - you will know that these " millions of people " you cite accept that 2 jet liners were flown into WTC 1 & 2 - your " millions " have varying views on who flew them , why and what role the US govt plaid

its only a few loons who subscribe to the no planes theory - and it was ONLY them i was addressing

its your logic and reading comprehension that is fatally flawed

4 - CBA addressing your drift to other issues

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Shamrock6

it doesn't matter what the government does or doesn't do

This right here is the attitude that needs to go away.
It matters a lot what our government does as well as what it chooses not to do.
The past few months have been truly screwed up and our government has not managed to handle it well at all.
1. Hurricane Sandy
2. Sandy Hook
3. Benghazi
4. Boston Bombing

Did the government do better than average handling any of these events? I don't believe so. From their actions with Hurricane Sandy, it shows me that they didn't learn jack from Katrina.
Where's the official report from Sandy Hook? I thought they were supposed to release it in mid-March?
I don't think I even need to revisit how Hillary Clinton and the government handled Benghazi.
And the Boston Bombing is where we are today.
In all of these instances, we can easily see that the government has gotten worse in handling things. Each incident led to more laws and control. Not to mention how the media has handled things. The poor victims of Hurricane Sandy were still suffering just one month ago, but the media has since moved on and is ignoring them. Like Obama's buddy Rham said, "Never let a good crises go to waste." From what I've seen, this is the only thing they have been doing well.

well written response. unfortunately, you missed my entire point and chose to focus on one phrase that wasn't even all that central to the entire idea of my comment. in my opinion, your response illustrates what needs to change. folks here on ATS get too wrapped up in one phrase or word that somebody uses and they completely miss the point the person is trying to make. for example, you misspelled crisis. or you used crises with the wrong syntax. therefore I find your entire argument to be invalid, and will now focus on your typo.

kinda lame, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Were there cameras?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This one needs to come back alive. CT state police now saying report won't be available until some time into September. With a predisposed conclusion i.e. one shooter and he killed himself at the scene, I guess I'm a little bit confused as to how a report is that complicated and how could it possibly be delayed so long.

Rest assured the report will get some scrutiny. I'm pondering whether or not interim tidbits of the report should have been disclosed even before completion, because with all of the suspicion surrrounding the justice aspect of the event and bizarre demonstrations on press conferences, it only appears like the delay in a finalized report is allowing somebody to perpetrate some sort of cover-up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join