It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret World...Need more info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey guys, I have been looking for a new game (I have most of the top games I found - GW2, Tera, D3, SC2HotS, Neverwinter, DayZ, WarZ, BF3, TF2, SimCity) and a lot of websites led me to this game, the secret world.

I have tried looking a trial version but can't find one. Is the game worth the buy, its $30, I know its not much but I don't want to buy a game that is just going to sit on my shelf forever.

How is the PvP? is the PvE fun? I usually love game where there are tons of armor sets that most look different, I saw this game has no armor, just regular clothing you can buy but what about the weapons? are the weapons all the same or are there legendary, epic, and rare weapons?

If you got more things you can tell me about this game that I couldn't find on youtube or the internet please feel free to go all out xD. I would really like to hear what you liked and didn't like.

What about SWTOR? how limited are you if you don't get a subscription? but lets focus more on "The Secret World"

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
What about SWTOR? how limited are you if you don't get a subscription? but lets focus more on "The Secret World"

I play SWTOR. It's legit in my opinion but other gamers critizes it. There are issues, like any game, but I enjoy it. I am a sub because you will be limited on a free to play account.

I play on The Shadowlands server Empire faction.

-SAP-
edit on 23-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I play SWTOR, Ebon Hawk server on both factions, with a all military/veterans guild called MilitaryGamers, really good group of AD and veteran crazies LOL
Come check us out
Military Gamers
edit on 7/2/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

new topics

join