It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reaction to SIRIUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Greetings everyone. I recently finished watching the movie SIRIUS. Among numerous topics covered in the film, green energy and establishing a bridge for extraterrestrial contact were two themes that resonated with me. I have long felt that planet Earth and its inhabitants would greatly benefit from using advanced technologies as a power source to generate clean energy. Establishing extraterrestrial contact was explored subtly throughout the movie, but was something that caught my eye.

A final point that has come to my attention is something that is becoming a reoccurring pattern in the United States. When hearings are conducted relating to missing money or the extraterrestrial/ufo phenomena, "shattering" events take place, redirecting peoples attention from "trillions have gone missing" and "we have key witnesses and documents pertaining to ufo related incidences" to "we must go to war".

Feel free to share your comments about the movie as this is an open discussion.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Not trying to burst your bubble but there is an open thread with active discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Thanks for that. I didn't notice. It's funny. I think I actually clicked on that thread and read through many of the comments, but saw little to no discussion.

Also, my intention is not to establish whether the movie "rings true or not"--compared to the other thread. That's why I didn't place it in the "Aliens and Ufo" category.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Luckyxfactor because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by Luckyxfactor because: .

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Not trying to burst your bubble but there is an open thread with active discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join