It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Risks of the Third Eye(Pineal)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I will watch it when my bandwith goes back down.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by BlueMule

Hopefully by the point, I still can. Lol.

lol, yeah.

That's when the universe will give you just the wife to balk all your efforts and send you back to square one to eat some humble pie.

I have come to understand the value of hermitages and monasteries to the mystic. The life of a contemplative needs to be simple, predictable, and nurturing.

On the other hand, I have come to appreciate the way that Divine wisdom prods and pokes and teaches me through both the strengths and weaknesses my wife. It's just that, it really hurts sometimes.

/shrug

I guess everything is a give-and-take.

edit on 25-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There is no risk about pineal. Its the lifeline home. ET phone home!

But there is a thing called frequency. In this thoughtscape universe, with infinite floors of frequency, up and down, light as feather eutopias and goodness, or gravity, slavery and harm beehives, our frequency determines the phone number the pineal dials. In other words, even a soul that came straight from source and Beyond, entering the schools to help answering a call, can be cut off temporarily from their HS and Source/God/Goodness/Family by giving into Body Suit/Beast, ie. anger, reaction, greed, selfishness, apathy to others, and not seeking why they're here, just willingly living in the box/matrix, not noticing the plight of others.

Wake up, raise the dial up on your Love, we have some good examples from Christ to Buddha, even Bruce Lee, and dial the Love number home.

Thats what its for, the lifeline back home.

And don't fear, be Love. You're in a thoughscape and if we practice turning negative thoughts or impressions from the media around and thinking of positive loving solutions, we pull this in. And to not say it in an ego way, there is a Big Team helping us pull it in, and gratitude and thankfulness is a good trait to have.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix | #eTHErSEC

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
They've hijacked with Satellite, basically irridium, a very low frequency grid of mind control, and basically black op inception, our dreams and consciousness, so waking or sleeping they think they have your number.

Well, its time to show them what frequency and co-creation, positive thoughts can really do. I made the sky fill with pink and white heart shaped clouds, and this Miracle and it changed everything for me. And yes, positive thoughts bring in Guides and Family to assist, but thats the tests here.

Free your dreams at night, start to do the lucid dreaming. I am currently and slowly working on this, only works for holidays and some weekends. But basically you keep your eyes closed when you wake up, and go back through your dreams and remember them. Write them down. If you let the light in you will start to forget.

I'll find the post my friend made about this. But the purpose is to reach lucidity in dreamtime. And then picture a huge trampoline and JUMP! Picture Love/Goodness/Good Family/Safety/Freedom/Learnign/Skill building to help here AND JUMP! Past the grid/net/dark side traps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Precognition, Dreams and Deja Boo "

But... there is a way you can cheat around it and I am going to share this with you, cause I think it would rather be an interesting experience.

Things you will need:
1. A sketch book.
2. A pencil preferably one that you can clip onto the sketch book for easy ability of retrieval and use.
3. A sleeping mask - Make sure it is comfortable and the light does not seep through the material or around the edges when you wake up.
4. An ipod or any other device that can play music.

Steps To Take:

1. Each night before bed for 5 minutes sit down and listen to any song that would be very relaxing and uplifting. Remember each individual has their own fitting song that relaxes them and uplifts them, during this moment sit on your bed in any way that is comfortable for you. After you listen to the song 2-3 times while remaining in a relaxed state, slowly slip under your sheets put the music player to the side on the night stand or floor.

2.Then drift off to sleep make sure you have your sleeping mask on securely to avoid it slipping off during sleep. However, before you do drift off to sleep move your hands in a repeated motion, bringing your hands from your centre (belly button area) to your chest taking a deep breath in. Then on your breath out bring your arms down . Repeat this step 10-11 times or as many as you wish until you feel very calm and relaxed. At this stage you can drift off to sleep.
To better understand what I mean the hand movement is use in tai chi here is a video of the hand movement:

I don't do the writing with a blind on. Just keep your eyes closed and scan backwards through your dreams. Each night you'll get further and further.

Your dreams will be more vivid.

You will start to be more lucid ie knowing the time in your head, say, like knowing you'll wake up soon.

When you are lucid. Ask Who? What? Where? even Why? to things. and Jump!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'll give an A for spirit, but I do believe there is a big misconception on pineal gland meditation. If the pineal is what is used to focus, then focusing on it will eventually cause it burn out for better lack of word.

The real third eye meditiations require no focus then just being calm, relaxed, and breathing properly. What ever comes out of the pineal gland should only come out when the body is asleep, not when your awake. It the absence of thought, thats when the supposed chakra is activated.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I've only tried focusing on it a few times, my meditations are for prayer and then healing, and envisioning, or zenmind/mindlessness. However, Ingo Swann in his essays and in his videos online, spoke of the many toggle spots in the human body for psi and that in many its atrophied. However beginning to progress the talent can begin with simple intent. For our intentions and thoughts create or co-create. You see all the sensory elements of the body, the psi switchs as needing to be turned on to fire up, and you turn them on, turn the light switch.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm not accusing the OP of anything, but honestly the title of this thread sounds exactly what the PTB would like us to think.

How could a natural part of us, that is coded for formation within our genetics, be possibly harmful? Is there any other part of the body, in its natural state, that is harmful? Sure, I realize many parts of the brain, the appendix, any organ not in its normal state can be harmful to the organism, I'm talking in its natural healthy state.

There have been multiple studies done which show there has been a concerted effort to in fact diminish and eradicate the abilities of this organ - on purpose. If this is the case, then I would not be surprised to see threads such as this.

I suggest people read these threads instead if they are new to the pineal gland, and many on here are not.

edit on 26-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I've never been into the material meditations, I tried the focusing on different parts of the body. I've always been more conceptual, not referring to the actual material memory cells but more the immaterial memory and immaterial body. I like the pic but the ages are not definitive, people can start using their crown chakra when they are in their teens, with the proper guidance ofcourse which is why it seldom happens. I also don't like the feminine and masculain words I would rather use receptive and sending.

The only risks I know of with the 3rd eye or immaterial visions is some can be overwhelming, confusing and difficult to explain, some explanations might create negative reactions.
edit on 26/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The pineal gland is not just a gland as the video states. Why would the pineal gland be located within the brain if it didn't have some special qualities. It is necessary for suppressing pain, proper sleep so we can regenerate, and to help to stimulate the mind to think. I think the person who made the video should study all the chemistry that the pineal gland creates and the chemistry's interaction with health and intellect. Stimulation of this gland does give great intuition to some because of how it activates the brain and the interaction with the body that occurs.

I think that this gland also may create a communication of collective consciousness that science says mankind has lost. Maybe it is lost because some people have conditioned us to disbelieve this communication unless it reinforces the present consensus of the time. It is all about steering us to communicate with a certain group that is in charge or trying to gain power so we support them. This conditioning has been done for so long, it is part of our lives throughout society.

The Pineal gland can also be bad if the alpha person that we are following is evil. It is all about the concept "of a kind" Society doesn't need strong evil people in charge that promote greed and self centered as normal. This is a critical problem that we have today. I think that activation of this gland on a large scale could break a society apart also. Especially a mixed society like America. If a strong Alpha black person that is violent is able to control some of their own, than this could be a problem. Same with white people who communicate with those subliminally with radical people like the KKK. Or even Muslims who have good intentions but still have ties to their kind. I think we have known of this problem in the past and the government chose to add chemistry to the food and water to stop this communication. Morals and belief in good can stop people from doing wrong whomever they are though. This communication between good people with good beliefs is critical for civility also.

I understand the probability of the mind communicating with others telepathically is possible, both from researching the subject and from personal awareness of things that coincidentally happen way too often.

So the government suppressing this communication between the majority of good people just so a minority may not have this power is probably wrong. On top of that the people who want to have ties to their kind will avoid eating these chemicals many times, that is why the government tries to get everyone to eat certain foods. These foods seem to always suppress our energy, that is all right if you work at a desk but it is not good for construction workers or people working strenuous jobs.

So where is my proof. I see no real evidence that disproves this, all tests done stress people so that they cannot think right. It's almost like the parameters of the tests purposely make the results negative. This is a similar tactic they use when polling people. They steer you in a certain direction so the results show what they want to see. This is an Ad Homminum technique used to deceive people. Common in the real world we live in.

So is blocking a communication like this good or bad? It depends on what is being communicated. I do not want the blacks and whites fighting nor do I want the good people of all races fighting. We can't have pig farmers fighting with beef ranchers either or vegetarians fighting with meat eaters......The problem with the polarizing of this country lately though may be man made as everyone seems to be not agreeing with anyone.

Maybe the government should fire the people controlling this and find a new group to manage it. I think it was the Pharma companies that introduced this to the government and they are messing it all up and profiting by making people sick. Give control of our countries food back to the American Chemical Association, they seem to be better than the FDA. The government allows the Pharma companies to get prices that are way to high because of their involvement in this over the years, can't our government see that these corporations are messing up bad because they have an interest that conflicts with the well being of citizens?

This is all speculation on my part from studying the whole picture. I doubt if there is any written evidence on this, these people are not by any means dumb. They aren't able to look at the big picture though, they are only seeing what they want to see.

Maybe my post should be in the Hoax bin since there is no way to verify it.

Boy, I gotta start shorting my posts, I have been getting carried away again lately.
Nah...I'll make you all suffer

edit on 26-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What is a "pineal glandular?" and how can you be that ?

It would seem to as though you are only discovering the basics and haven't done enough research, all students of meditation try keep a balance in all things they do, including meditation.

One does focus on the third eye in meditation, so just because you had overdone it doesn't indicate that everyone should follow you...or what. the ancients and that includes the yogis of the east...All focus on the 3rd eye...or how else is one to slip through the matrix ? The only other way is if you fall asleep

Focusing on the third eye is the best meditation technique, tried, tested and proven for thousands of years

Was it not the great Master himself that said, " when the eye is single, the whole body will be full of light"

Plant medicine does produce chemicals that awaken the 3rd eye but it takes much more than that to awaken the pineal gland, it needs to start vibrating at a certain frequency before one can hear. Plants are the helpers of ancient times and simulate our spiritual experiences into actual reality, like a fibre optic cable being plugged into the main frame of cosmic consciousness.

You need to go back to the basics
edit on 26-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You wanna know what E.T said to me..."There's the problem". And what E.t say goes.

Btw, liking your own post doesn't count.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Have fun de-calcifying your brain then.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Please give me evidence, not universal people or seudo crap.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Actually don't matter for will continue to share, the box they try to shove us in has many many holes in it, and so will continue to speak up from the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Hearing voices, and seeing illusions in your field of vision not a good habit. That All I'm going to say. But dont say I didn't warn you.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Have fun staying inside the box then.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Then go complain about it to your master.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by rickymouse

Hearing voices, and seeing illusions in your field of vision not a good habit. That All I'm going to say. But dont say I didn't warn you.

Your choice to stay in platos cave but your posts reek of fear. With eyes open and no fear and the knowledge of knowing how to detach yourself anything you experiance cannot harm you. Fear is the mind killer.
edit on 26-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm somewhat of a neuroscience fanatic, and of course, you must know, there is no physical evidence for the pineal gland being anything more than a gland which regulates the sleep/wake cycle through it's release of melatonin.

There are claims that it might also release the neurotransmitter '___', but that has so far proven inconclusive. At most, the material conditions exist for '___' to be produced there.

I think the concept of the 3rd eye need not be related (of course, I could be wrong) to an actual physical organ. We all know and recognize that consciousness feels to be located in between our brows, which somewhat aligns with the pineal gland tucked in the anterior midbrain. Descartes, along with his 17th century anatomists, thought the pineal gland could be the source of this mind-body connection. But that was before we came to understand the brain better with the help of PET and fMRI technology.

Basically, the sense of consciousness is found in the cortex, the wafer thin outer layer (gray area) of the human brain. This area of the brain contains close to half of all synaptic connections. In the forefront of the outer cerebrum is the frontal cortex. Here, particularly in the dorsolateral and orbitofrontal cortex, is where "consciousness", in the form of attention, is found. Perhaps this is why we feel consciousness is located between our brows??

This of course says nothing about the existence of higher levels of being. For all we know, a "spirit body" or, astral body, a mental image which impresses form on physical matter (which could account for the sheer lack of date in the genome; the genome could be seen as the basic elements which go into producing life, but the form, the manner in which it functions, seemingly follows a pattern which is non-physical) might well exist.

I personally believe it does, since I believe Mind is something fundamentally different from body.
edit on 26-4-2013 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There's no danger if trataka is performed correctly with the right mudra:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join