It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fancy a bite? McDonald's burger bought in Utah in 1999 looks exactly the same as the day it was fir

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

This why I stay away from McD's. No way in the hell I'd eat from them if I don't have to. I've seen all kinds of McD's stories like these... It's a major red flag that goes unquestioned by most of society...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh my God, ATS! It's The Lost Cheezburger of The Templars!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I bet this guy would eat that burger.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
And this is why they got rid of the chicken tenders?

No match for those cheeseburgers.

I really can't see someone keeping a cheeseburger that long.

Anybody??

Maybe I'll do that as an experiment.

See if the bread molds.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Their french fries are the same. I eat fast food rarely, maybe once in a year due to the situation. I have cleaned my truck and found a french fry wedged in the seat that I knew had to be at least nine months old. Looked the same as the day I bought the fries. My golden retriever must have thought it to be a delicacy. She was jumping in and out of the truck while I was cleaning it. I put it on the seat to show my husband how gross, and the next thing I know I see her scarfing it down
disclaimer: she showed no ill effects, those dogs have garbage disposals for stomachs.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm curious as to how edible it would be now. TSHTF, I'm going to McDonald's, only three things will survive a nuclear winter. Twinkies, cockroaches, and the indestructible McDonald's hamburger.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If I can get fries and an extra-large coke with that, I'll scarf it down! It's so bizarre. There has to be more to this story than meets the eye. When you want a really good burger, I have found the best ones are the ones you make yourself! He still has the original bag and receipt, but I suspect this may be a false gag!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This video is the segment from SuperSize Me which shows 10+ weeks of testing the effects between different types of fast food, including McD's burgers.

[Warning: Don't watch while eating. You'd have a stronger stomach than I if you could and continue eating]

Now I can't say I've never had a fast food burger since watching that. I have. I know I'm eating as much chemical as meat though ...and that's probably true for half the processed junk in a grocery store today for that matter.

French Fries on the other hand? It's been years since I first saw this test and I may have had a couple orders of fries anywhere outside my kitchen made from real taters or home style restaurants where I know the supply chain they're getting it from. There is something un-natural about food items that don't rot over time. It's just not normal.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If you want to have a glass tomb it would come in handy to eat plenty of McEmbalming Burgers,
might come in handy for Cryogenics as well, why's everyone complaining about the burger of
the future?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I love that site. Always gets me hungry...just not for McDonalds

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
I'm loving it (not)!!

That is really quite frightening, but I do wonder what it tastes like

Chicken.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
For those who think bun should be moldy, try this experiment at home.

Buy a loaf of bread. Remove one slice from the bag. Put the slice on a plate. Close the bread bag up. Place the plate and the sealed loaf next to each other on your kitchen counter. Wait three weeks.

The bread in the bag will be moldy.
The bread on the plate will be dried out, but not moldy.
Have you ever seen moldy toast?
Mold requires moisture to grow.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Let me just lay this out clearly. I LOVE burgers. In fairness, I love eating meat of most varieties. However, ever since I had some measure of control over the food I consume, I ceased eating at McDonalds. Something about the way the food there tasted, when compared to home cooked, or other fast food chains even, made my brain itch, set my teeth on edge. I always prefered Burger King in any case, for reasons of flavour more than anything else, but I knew early on that Maccy D's were doing something very wrong with thier food.

This new discovery does not shock me one iota, although I will be sharing it with a few McDonald's customers that I know, and hopefully turn them away from the preservative infused death that they are consuming. Of course I am aware that any fixation on burger related foodstuffs is likely to work out badly in terms of health, there is a difference between dancing with fate, and deliberately grasping at her cruel hand, and plunging her bladed fingers into your digestive tract.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join