It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boston Marathon False Flag Bombing was Staged by Navy seals!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The proof that I have too present is in the pictures taken prior too and after the Bombings in Boston. This event was like no other False Flag in History because we have so much proof. A picture is worth a thousand words so instead of me describing what I see please look for yourself. This is major proof. This type of evidence is similar too the type of evidence we would have if we could see all of the camera views for when A missile hit the pentagon. Please share this with your friends.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Reality checking in

Peace-
edit on 22-4-2013 by WhereIsReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Coime on now, theres about fifty bazillion other threads on this (debunked) topic already, and its also discussed in every one of the other Boston threads.

You really think this is something we havnt read before?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhereIsReality

www.youtube.com...

The Saudi MilCon with the bag that shrink in size (1st bomb) then disappears (2nd bomb).

I posted his pic on a couple other older threads but got a warning via ats message.

Anyway, the reason theres so much communication between these guys in khakis & black, is they were waiting for the best moment to plant, amidst public eyes. That takes alot of guys.

Wonder why they are an all-male op?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Coime on now, theres about fifty bazillion other threads on this (debunked) topic already, and its also discussed in every one of the other Boston threads.

You really think this is something we havnt read before?

Back up what you say with proof otherwise STFU. There are zero threads about this.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsReality
[more

Most of the guys were there as decoys or maybe TPTB had bigger plans that fell through.. I find it weird that the bombers wear punish-er hats. I guess it stand for the fact that they think Americans deserve this treatment justifying there doings. Those are the hats that were worn by the seal sniper who killed 255 people.. He supposedly died but so did a 100 other high profile people that were on the plane that never was that hit the pentagon. I believe the government has to fake peoples deaths in order for them to be able to work on black projects.

top topics

join