It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspect tells, in writing, brothers conceived attack on their own, Furthermore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Had Expected This Would Happen, The suspect is mostly likely already dead.

According to NBC News Justice Correspondent he has tweeted the following.

Bombing suspect tells investigators, in writing, brothers conceived attack on their own, motivated by religious fervor

I am not buying this at all as some others have stated here on ATS when in writing anyone could write anything brothers conceived attack on their own? motivated by religious fervor? thats something that a government official would say.

I am already suspecting that the suspect in custody may have already dead as there has no being new pictures of him being released to the public. So whats next you might ask?

Expect senators to urge ban gun powders and to pass anti gun laws in America.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Cool, can we see it? or is it for official eyes only?

and how would we even know it's his handwriting, I like solving mysteries.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Uhhh

How can 2 individuals, related or not, decide jointly...

on their own?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Or he is incapable of actually saying/writing it and it has been said for him. I.e. he is still alive

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Off topic - your avatar made me

On topic -

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Cool, can we see it? or is it for official eyes only?

and how would we even know it's his handwriting, I like solving mysteries.

Unfortunately official eyes only as it seems usual in cases such as this we may never see his supposed hand written letter until 20 years from now on either TLC or HBO.

In which they will had a montage of the events that had taken place on April 15,2013.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well there we go a suspect that cannot talk, has no lawyer, wrote a letter no one can see, has multiple videos that clearly show him commiting the supposed act that only TPTB can watch. What more evidence do the American people need to decide by mob rule he did it, god bless America.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
just like the naked emporer thats wearing clothes only smawt peoples can see

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh you are certainly on to them! Except you have a few facts wrong. They cloned him and used a top secret Monsanto nutrient to grow him fast and to full size. Then they inflicted injuries to match the suspects exactly. Next, they brainwashed the clone by playing the Star Spangled Banner reapeatedly until he cracked. They are hiding the real suspect in the basement. Hurry, run and save him before it is too late.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the Gitmo version of Picture pages...

I am not so sure we would get any other answer even if he could talk really. So it remains that he is either a patsy or the bombing was legitimate. We may as well get used to that, because that is all we are ever going to be left with. Clarification is always for the "need to know" folks and we are not them.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Even if this alleged letter does exist ... gosh, I'm still SO confused.

1) WHY didn't they leave the area?! Were they THAT confident that they would get away with it? Did they not care if they were caught? Even the craziest of perps don't usually display such an abject disregard of the consequences. I mean ...

2) IF it was due to "religious fervor" WHY not declare their reasons? From what I've seen in most terrorist activities, they are interested in declaring a motive. They want the public to know what they did; it's a statement. If it's a response to America's foreign (rather brutal) presence around the globe, why not say so? Makes no sense to bomb marathon runners for some cause only to remain silent about that cause.

3) Character witnesses - by and large their family members/classmates/friends are shocked. I heard the elder brother described as a "big friendly giant". And the younger as "normal, friendly, smart". Another person said, "the memories just don't match up with this". NO indications of anything amiss or signs of psychopathy. There is the uncle and his chagrin, but perhaps he was just trying to clear his name and disassociate himself with the whole thing.

Idk ... lots of things just don't make sense.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

They can try and spin this 1000 ways. They are only turning more people on to finding the real facts. Just like the Saudi kid that they are trying to cover for.

They screwed up big time and this will not just go away people are going to keep asking questions. The progressive media will have to run this story because if they don't everyone will finally know they are an arm of the government.

I honestly believe this story may have bigger implications then 9-11. We might actually out the criminals acting against this country inside our government.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well, the obvious solution is to wait until the trial.. So I am perplexed as to why everyone here is jumping the gun and making up tales? By then he will be capable of speaking in front of TV cameras and all. Plus all the evidence will come out. Everyone will get their answers.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Its called figure of speech, those whom are following it had seen it coming.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Rubbish, i shan't believe anything the Government says, this whole event is 1984 rewriting and altering reports to fit their deception,

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Just saw something interesting at another site. Here are your buddies that "were set up", folks.

Shootout Pictures

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

brothers conceived attack on their own? motivated by religious fervor? thats something that a government official would say.

I agree there's no way anyone other than an attorney or an experienced law enforcement agent would use the phrases "conceived attack on own" and "motivated by religious fervor."

These phrases border on being Legal Terms of Art.

Perhaps an enthusiastic DOJ official is spinning more rudimentary written responses from Suspect #2. That would be the "innocent" explanation. The "not innocent" explanations could range from mildly corrupt and incompetent to devastatingly sinister.

FWIW, I do not think a reporter (except one with a legal background) would transliterate in this precise a fashion.
edit on 23-4-2013 by PointDume because: Typo

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Well, the obvious solution is to wait until the trial.. So I am perplexed as to why everyone here is jumping the gun and making up tales? By then he will be capable of speaking in front of TV cameras and all. Plus all the evidence will come out. Everyone will get their answers.

I will bet my soul that his heart will not be beating long enough for a trial to even commence.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf

Originally posted by elouina

I will bet my soul that his heart will not be beating long enough for a trial to even commence.

Likewise the public will be privy to it

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is one of those situations. It reminds me of Rock Paper Scissors.

He knows I'm going to pick Rock so I better pick Paper but if he knows I know that he knows I better pick Scissors...

I really think that if there were some conspiracy the guy would be dead. But if I were the guy pulling the strings that's exactly what I would want me to think.

Someone hold me and tell me I'm pretty.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join