It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect #1 buried quick like Osama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
When Osama was killed, the greatest terrorist ever made, he wasn't shown much, he was quickly buried at sea following Islamic procedures.
After a decade of searching, he was just, buried at sea, following Islamic procedures, kind of recognizing and honoring his religious beliefs by being given that quick timely burial?
That was the official story given, and it always seemed odd, well at least it seemed odd to me.
I was raised catholic, so I just thought it was odd from the sense of 'displaying the trophy' or lack there of.

"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," said one e-mail, adding, "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag. a military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."

www.cnn.com...

So I Looked up traditional Islamic burial today because I was wondering if suspect #1 was going to receive the same treatment as Osama, I haven't heard anything but it just came to me that, "hey" this guys Islamic, he committed an act of terror, he was hunted, he was killed, does he get a traditional Islamic burial too?
And what I found for traditional Islamic burial, doesn't match the criteria for what Osama received, and it doesn't filled the void of "oh yeah that makes sense now I know why they buried him at sea", it just made me doubt the story we were given, and wonder why suspect #1 wasn't given the same special effects I mean special treatment.
Where is suspect #1 right now?
Is he receiving Islamic burial procedures?
I'm not splitting hairs or nitpicking, I'm just wonder about the inconsistencies.
Anyone know where he's at? The last I saw was on live leak laying on a slab looking like swiss cheese .

www.beautifulislam.net...

edit on 22-4-2013 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So much for family member identifying the... victim

Likely still being tortured, catering to sick officials' & elite shadow gov figs' perverse fetishes

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm no Muslim, but I know enough to know that the idea of burial at sea being Islamic burial custom is preposterous, and they seem to think all of us are stupid. It's beyond insulting.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Who cares!

There's more important things to worry about than a dead bombers burial.

Unless, your unemployed and have nothing else to do

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Isn`t his father supposed to flying in on weds.? (can`t find the link), surely they`ll hold off `til then.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yes the family not claiming the body is weird, the absolute minimum provided in respect to proof other than sensational reporting through official news outlets, (a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down)
and I'm not concerned about the procedure being followed I'm more interested in the inconsistency,
I haven't heard if his father is coming but you think with a family of lawyers around him that he would have the monetary resources collectively to get legal representation rather than an appointed DA.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Who can proven either Osama OR him....were ever buried? Extraordinary calims...require extraordinary proof.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Muslim belief required burial within 24 hours. He died so he had to be buried within 24 hours according to his religion. I see nothing strange about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I cant find where it says 24 hrs.?
And with that being said, suspect #1 has been dead for days and is not buried yet, soooooooooooo
Osama gets better different treatment respect?

24 hour requirement ? hhmmmmm I cant find that, I must be over looking something.

new topics

top topics

join