It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are inside a giant black hole

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
If the center of the black hole mirrors that of which it has consumed that means and entire galaxy or universe depending ont the scales you want to use is reflected. Therefore you could have a whole dimension mirrored on the surface of the black hole.

That's the theory.

For all this to be condensed vibrational energy coexisting with ethereal energy it would seem a black hole would be the best suspect.

So then you ask yourself if we are inside a brain. Are the black holes aneurysm's Or would it be more like a coaxial cable leading from one area of the brain to another?

If we are inside a brain then I would have to think that it would be more like coaxial cable connected to each part.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by LightSource

Then how is new life created if we are projections?

It would be infinite projections of projections. How many black holes do we have in our own universe? Each of those leading to a new universe creating more black holes leading to new universes. They would all be projections of the original like creating an image/copy of a hard drive and putting that information on another hard drive. The information of the matter would be the same but different outcomes would happen. Maybe our sun just blows up in one, or if its infinite one of the times our sun did in fact blow up. Maybe you/me are on a different planet all together.
edit on 26-4-2013 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

I wanted to add one more thing think of a family tree.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Originally posted by LightSource

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I have thought about this in the past. Is it possible that we are the remnants of a massive star which exploded Millions of years ago? Blackholes are the remains of failed or exploded stars, yeah?

So that is my thought yes. Before our universe was created there was a star (or whatever creates a super massive black hole that is in the center of all galaxies) that went supernova and turned into a black hole which ripped a hole in its current universe. The other end is the white hole spewing out all the matter creating our universe. all black holes then create new universes so in theory we would then have infinite universes. Then if you watch the video that talks about the universe as a hologram all the energy/light coming out of the white hole is the "projector" if you will of our holographic universe. Also in that video they say in theory all the matter that is sent into the black hole there is now a imprint of the informaition on the black hole itself and then could have it recreated. So to get a little stranger of an "infinite" you and me and the universe I would then have to say in "theory" all universes should be the same as the "original" created universe just changed a little. So there would then be an infinite number of you and me running around in different universes.
edit on 22-4-2013 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

Check out my username history, I have posts going back 7 years ago talking about muli-verses and the output of blackholes being the source or gateway into other Universes.

The thing is, those other Universes may not at all be playing by the rules and limits that we have in this Universe. For example over here, we already have scientific foundations of knowledge in place, but in other Universes, all those rules may not apply or be totally upside down and inside out

I would think that the rules would still be the same because of the information stored on the black hole (at least that is my thought). Not saying that everything would be exactly the same there would be change but i don't think up would be down and down would be up.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't actually believe black holes exist as they are depicting in any case, since Electric Universe does away with black holes and big bangs!

If the cosmos has recycle bins, its for the dust/shadow, not for souls.

www.holoscience.com...

It is not a star but common sense that is being torn apart. Black holes are not ‘stringy’ or ‘fuzzy.’ They are a mathematical figment. They don’t exist. There was no need to invent them if the electrical nature of matter and the universe had been considered. The ‘black hole’ concept is a classic example of the malaise afflicting modern physics. Mathematicians dominate the discipline. And it is a common mistake to assume that to be very clever at mathematics is to somehow be a genius across the board...

But most damning is that the narrow training of astrophysicists does not allow them to “see” the powerful electric discharge effects at the centers of galaxies. The x-rays, gamma rays, jets and radio lobes cry out for an electrical model. By simply invoking the electrical force, which is a thousand trillion trillion trillion times stronger than gravity, we can return to the realm of normal objects, normal physics, and common sense electrical engineering. The gravitational black hole model is fictional and worthless.

I'm sorry but I don't think this is the case but it is another theory. We are stuck here next to our sun because of gravity and I would say that a strong force of gravity is what is keeping us all in the milky way galaxy. The black hole to me is the best answer.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSource

Originally posted by felixjames20
S&F

This is just mind boggling

Let me get this right, we are all dead then yeah? As we have been sucked into the black hole and destroyed and we are kind copies/remnants of what we were chilling out on the surface of a stupidly big black hole.

Hi felixjames20-

Yes that is what I am proposing. The matter in our universe is stored (as information) on the outside of a black hole and we would be the copies (projections) if you will of that information. The black hole is like a hard drive or role of film which would then be "projected" by the white hole like the light from a movie projector or computer screen.

Edit- I would also add that the "size" of the black hole is only relevant to the person viewing it. To us that black hole would be huge but maybe its just a "normal" size looking at it from outside our universe.

Very mind boggling - Not sure I like the idea

How do we account for time?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There was something related in Through The Wormhole Season 3 Episode 3 (Is the Universe Alive). Basically the idea was that natural selection applies to Universes too and that new Universes with very similar parameters to their parent Universe spawn from black holes. This would explain 'fine-tuned' Universe since the most successful Universes would be those that create the most black holes, meaning that the parameters should allow the formation of stars that are large enough to cause the formation of black holes, and these parameters are similar to those that support the formation of life as we know it..
edit on 29-4-2013 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If we are all just projections, how do we explain feelings and emotions?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Question: if we are all just data spread accross the surface
Of a black hole, does that me everything is predetermined? And if we are just data, could we time travel, well data travel, a way of viewing all the data and if we could we couldnt use any
Future advances as its all predetermined.... My heads gone haha

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
We, the universe, in it's entirety, is within a black hole. This does not go against any theory. The real proof of this can be see in the fact that in the backdrop of all the light in all the universe is the blackness of space. It is black. There is no reflection back from the surface of the black hole. The light, if reflected back would fill everything in light, but it does not.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, OP, fascinating stuff

I had a theory a while back that would be pretty much impossible to test, but I like thinking about it.

My theory was that perhaps the more advanced and experienced matter becomes, the more dense it becomes.

When the matter becomes dense enough, it collapses in on itself in a black hole. Perhaps a black hole is just a part of the universe that has experienced all it can possibly experience, and is returning to the original Source that created it.

When I thought about this, I wondered if perhaps there could be such a thing as a white hole - something that spews matter out instead of sucking it in. I did some research and, lo and behold, this was already a scientific theory.

So my idea is that perhaps a white hole is the equivalent of a big bang - the moment at which stuff is first breathed into life, away from the original Source that created it.

No doubt there are plenty of scientists on here that will tell me I'm talking rubbish. But it's fun to think about

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Why? Look at algebra for example, and specifically parabolas. y=x^2 describes curved line that begins at negative infinity, slopes down on a graph through -x / positive y to (0,0) and back up again through the positive x's / positive y to infinity.

y=-x^2 describes the exact same "shape" except that the parabola extends upwards through -x / -y to (0,0) and back "down" again through +x / -y to infinity.

These parabolas are the mirror image of each other, but one has a (-) negative sign before the "x."

I see no reason why -- if this theory holds true (and it's a big IF) mirror universes cannot exist with similar laws in "reverse" to our own.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Definitely a thought provoker. It would sort of explain why the expansion of the universe is accelerating; or appears to be... if the boundaries of our universe were the event horizon of a black hole, observationally EVERYTHING we think we know would be skewed. Our expanding universe and the galaxies on the fringes may just be observational effect of gravitational lensing.... or the galaxies on the fringes may be new "gravitational acquisitions" from outside of the event horizon. Everything we think we know may be an observational lie.
In another thread scientists have reported gravitational anomalies effecting our universe from outside... matter entering the event horizon on the other side?

It also harkens to the fractal nature of things; universes inside universes infinitely...

Makes me wonder if my OP on the subject is either brilliant or bogus...
Sound and creation

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

So I read your post and what stuck in my head was the "hum" which again made me think of a white hole. I'm sure if you could get close to a white hole it would be like a huge Jet engine spewing matter out of it.

The Big Bang sounded more like a deep hum than a bang, according to an analysis of the radiation left over from the cataclysm.
Physicist John Cramer of the University of Washington in Seattle has created audio files of the event which can be played on a PC. "The sound is rather like a large jet plane flying 100 feet above your house in the middle of the night," he says.

www.newscientist.com...

edit on 27-5-2013 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2013 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Why cant feelings and emotions be projections as well? We watch a 2dimensional movie, are the emotions felt any less.?
I think i've just realised why in quantum "No information can be lost" correct me if i'm wrong...Its because if just one bit of quantum information was destroyed from the continuum, the removal of its time slot would stuff up the rest of the universe. Everything it had helped to produce would have that information removed.That's why we have to be information, smeared on an event horizon. Two dimensions is safe for information less is no good, more isn't needed as we can infer 3d as a hologram.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

What about our progress in the "black hole" what if we were developed enough to leave this black hole somehow, what would happen? We would probably then have the ability to enter other dimensions, but what will happen if you are not in your dimension?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keylogger

What about our progress in the "black hole" what if we were developed enough to leave this black hole somehow, what would happen? We would probably then have the ability to enter other dimensions, but what will happen if you are not in your dimension?

I don't think we could leave the black hole however we could enter other black holes as another "copy" like creating a copy of a movie.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Perhaps we can look at black holes differently, perhaps, if the universe is all that exists from our vantage point, and we exist as actions and consequences in the unknown universe, then, the black hole is a collapse in the structure of the universe, leading to the universally unknown - it continues to exist until it is "outside the universe" and thus outside of what we know.

So, the black hole is inside us when we are in the universe, and, the black hole is separate from us when we are outside of it.

If we are "in" one then we are perhaps on the edge of a cliff, only a few steps away from oblivion.
edit on 11-8-2013 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Can I say that just because these silica were found on earth and are thought to have come from those stars means absolutely nothing... Black holes are known to spew gasses and materials away from them at tremendous speed. They don't always absorb everything. These silica could have been part of the stuff spewed out from a black hole whilst most of the rest of the stars got sucked in...

edit on 11-8-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
S & F! Very, very cool! Thank you!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join