It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I know who the Antichrist is and you'll never guess, and even if you do you won't believe me...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
so...why dont you share it with us? hmmmm????

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
so...why dont you share it with us? hmmmm????

I'm trying to build suspense...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i am waiting to- - let us have it !!??>

[edit on 3-11-2004 by spiritwolf]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Actualy, according to the Christian faith: The Anti-Christ will apear without anyone realizing it, spontaneously, or so to speak...

You cannot know who the Anti-Christ is.

Deep

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I must know who the antichrist is so I may stop caring.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Actualy, according to the Christian faith: The Anti-Christ will apear without anyone realizing it, spontaneously, or so to speak...You cannot know who the Anti-Christ is.

There is a couple of ways I can answer this. It doesn't say in the Bible that no one can figure it out, it only says that he won't be revealed to the world at large until the Abom. of Desolation.

Further, he will assuredly be using an alias for the first half of the trib and then at the mid point every one will realize exactly who he is.

It is for this reason that the Bible gives us a description of the individual ahead of time so that we can know these things...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Outside of a myth, the antichrist probably exists as nothing more then a self fullfiling prophacy. Being that it is quite likely someone will someday attempt to take over the world only to end up (either intensionally or unintensionally) destroy it, we would just slap the title of Antichrist on that person and bring into existence our own fairy tales.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
We just re-elected the antichrist.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Don't know about the anti christ but here's the beast

Aint it pretty?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I doubt you have the right answer.

Here is concept you need to know.

The Christ was a superspiritual being. His mystery was that He was created, built, formed of the powers of Light that had gathed themselves together in One Supermind. He is the Superbody of the children of Heaven. He is the result of a long process of Cosmic war, the princes of light and the servants of the One God all poured their spirit into the perfection of the superbeing. Christ is the result of this sacred process.

The ANTICHRIST is the attempt of the forces of darkness to mirror this holy construct. They are all cruddy and vanquished, but they have scrapped together a superbeing of their own, and will pour into it all their malice, hate and evil, until an individual can come into this world having abilities similar to a Christ, but on the opposite side. He will be a composite of all the evil forces that exist in the world today. Judging by the form and order of the forces of darkness as they are today, I understand they are preparing their dominion for this one to come and rule it for a while.

Still want to suprise us? I will closely follow what you say, please don't be silly.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 6-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nero caesar is the antichrist and the bible proves it.

OK, I'm gonna prove to you by the word of God that the antichrist (beast) is Nero Caesar. Please pay close attention. It is really simple going by the descriptions the bible gives. Two things are very important to remember and they are that John has the revelation in AD 96 and that Johns native language is Aramiac and the book of Revelation was originally written in Aramaic. With all that in mind we proceed to Revelations Chapter 17:8. John has seen the beast but doesn't know what he saw. So the Angel tells him.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Remember it is AD 96.

What the Angel just told him is that the beast was ( before AD 96) and is not,
( not alive in AD 96) , and will ascend out of the bottomless pit.(in the future)

So we know the beast was before AD 96, was dead in AD 96 and in the future will come out of the bottomless pit.

Here is the same verse in the new international bible

8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction.

Crystal clear so far.

More hints of who he is in the same chapter , verses 10 and 11

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Here he tells John that the beast is the eighth king, but is one of the former seven kings. That is crystal clear too.

But the biggest hint is where it says " five are fallen" which means they were dead BEFORE AD 96 and since we know that the beast was BEFORE AD 96 ,then we know that he HAS to be one of these kings.

I'm probably over my 500 word limit , so i'll add more later.

Durwood

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Antichrist may very well have been Nero, but if so I believe his spirit will come and dwell within another persons body. That is why we weren't given the name of Nero - but rather the number 666 that we may recognise him upon his return...

top topics

join