It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian terrorism threat thwarted.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I found out their names.

The two accused, Chiheb Esseghaier, from Montreal, and Raed Jaser, from Toronto, were charged with conspiring to carry out an attack and commit murder at the direction of or in association with a terrorist group.

Nati onal Post

The men are not Canadian citizens but police refused to say how they came to be in this country or where they are from originally.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
In my opinion it's just a lark so Harper can push forward with his new BS anti terrorism bill
Uh-Huh:

Government Hurries To Pass Anti-Terrorism Bill A controversial anti-terrorism bill is being debated in the House of Commons in an unscheduled session Monday that seems to be a response to the Boston Marathon bombings, although there is no evidence that the bombings are connected to Canada. The bill was introduced in the Senate last year, and it's suddenly in third reading in the House, with government members debating it with a sense of urgency. The bill will bring back two central provisions that were originally instituted by the Chrétien government in 2001 after the 9/11 attacks in New York but were "sunsetted" after a five-year period.

One provision allowed for "preventative detention," meaning someone can be held in custody for up to three days just on suspicion of being involved in terrorism but without a charge being laid. The person can then be bound by certain probationary conditions for up to a year, and if he or she refuses, can be jailed for 12 months.

The second is an "investigative hearing" in which someone suspected of having knowledge of a terrorist act can be forced to answer questions, and if he or she refuses, can be imprisoned for up to 12 months. The objective of this clause is not to prosecute the person for a criminal offence, but merely to gather information. cbc

Like I said...I really hate coincidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am going to call BS. on this that it is a diversion from The Bombings in Boston.

How you ask?

NWO/Illuminati pushing the Zionist Agenda.

Its a hierarchy system. The Zionist control the illuminati because only pure blood Zionist can obtain their true Knowledge.

You can become a member of the illuminati if you choose to fight their spiritual war, thus becoming a slave to Zionist/NWO Agenda.

Which means, and A LOT of people can not grasp this concept but, it is a WORLD WIDE and HISTORIC, involving a lot of history, and ancient battle.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

I recently used this excerpt from a speech given By JKF, which some believe its about freedom of the press vs. national security. In his speech though it appears more so that he his addressing secret societies.
Speech Transcripts

The proof is out there for you to believe in this conspiracy. George Bush SR. speech on the NWO agenda makes reference to The United Nations. How they WILL be Successful.

What did his Son do as President?

Lead a war on Islamic Jihadist. Which is the third step with Albert Pike's vision of the future.

William Guy Carr writes:

Carr claimed the following was excerpted from a letter to Giusseppe Mazzini from Albert Pike, dated August 15, 1871:
"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."3

Letter Transcripts

Now the British Museum and Freemason will disagree on the authenticity of the letters. I am not disputing that. What I find convincing is how what is described in the letter has come to fruition.

"It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."JFK

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

When you support the Entertainment industry(majority of) you fund the war on Palestine and the Zionist/NWO Agenda.

The epidemic of prescription drugs in the united states is supported by the invasion of afghanistan and their opium products.

It was widely known that Al-qaeda would burn these opium fields that farmers would grow to support their families. When America moved in, Production of Opium went up.

A prescription drug that is manufactured by the government.

How is this related?

Gun control.

What will be a deterrent in wanting to purchase a gun?

psychological history

Sometimes, you need to color outside of the lines that are meant to box you in

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Like I said...I really hate coincidence.

There is a VALUE to be placed on something CONCRETE/SOLID/or DENCE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join