It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the dems bring us Hillary in 2008, I'm voting republican

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

If not Hillary who then?

Maybe Obama, seems like he's being groomed for something.

is there anyone else? I can't think of any good option

I'll tel ya who. The libertarians!

Im starting my own campaign RIGHT NOW!

Im gonna have
GET RID OF INCOME TAX
RESTORE AMERICA'S PROSPERITY
Vote Libertarian!
WWW.LP.ORG

Written on a big sign, and I'm going to stand for a few hours at an intersexction

Im going to hit up the intersection by the shopping center nearby.
After Im going to hit up the intersection by eva
Then the intersection by comp USA
In a few months, I will have hit nearly all of Oahu's important intersections- and I shall start over.

I'll get so many supporters- Hawaii will vote Libertarian in 2008

And, Maybe we will be able to spread to a few other states. Maybe we will be able to go onto T.V.

All I know is, I've done nothing for long enough. The 50% of america that doesn't vote and does nothing is teh problemzor

Time to make a change!

[edit on 4-11-2004 by aukaiman55]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Someone let me in on what diabolical disservices she has done to mankind. Aside from being perceived as a bitch for what seems like forever, I am at a loss as to what she has done wrong.

As for her being president, I am opposed to the notion, for two reasons. #1 as seen in our recent election, America is still leaning way too conservative to elect a woman to that office and #2 I do not think that having been the first lady and being given a token senate seat in return for not strangling her husband qualifies her for much more than being a goodwill ambassador to some impoverished nation.

With any luck, I�ll be voting the Gazrok/MaskedAvatar ticket next time around, as I am officially fed up with the crap that the parties are dredging up.

BG

new topics

<< 1   >>

join