It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing : DID YOU NOTICE THIS? -- Going Viral!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ok -- Ladies & Gentlemen,

This video has stunned me.
This was tweeted by the Globe earlier that day about a bomb drill being administered by the
bomb squad personnel and they said that there would be an explosion at the building ACROSS
from the Boston public library.

And sure enough, they kept their word.
youtu.be...

I hope some other folks here also save this video as well, because youtube will more than likely force the user to delete the video, or do it for them..

How nice of them to announce it, eh?

Edit notice:
I HAD to add this fantastic video made by Nevada's Governor
David Lory Vanderbeek
m.youtube.com...

edit on 22-4-2013 by kathael because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
S&F because officials who staged this drill want Americans forget to it went all as planned/controlled etc

Notice the VIDEO has been FLAGGED AS INAPPROPRIATE?

edit on 22-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Sorry but this has already been debunked. This controlled explosion happened after the original explosions in an effort by the police to secure the area.

They were simply doing their job and controlling what they thought was another device.
edit on 22-4-2013 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

link   
I have been thinking the same thing since this first came to my attention. I hope that this thread can shed some light n the subject. This is very disturbing.

P

+11 more 
link   
Story falls apart when looking at the time.....it was tweeted an hour after the explosion meaning the bomb squad thought there was a suspicious package in the library...which was spoke of after the first two blasts.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Sorry but this has already been debunked. This controlled explosion happened after the original explosions in an effort by the police to secure the area.

They were simply doing their job and controlling what they thought was another device.
edit on 22-4-2013 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

Do you have a source for this. It would be a relief to put this one in the debunked pile.

Many thanks.

Your location is interesting, when are you coming to destroy us?

P

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Zero footage of controlled explosion happening after. within one minute is within one minute,

not hours later after deciding investigation is going to reveal that those were the controlled explosions, thus make another - way after within one minute. it was more toward the afternoon/evening, even!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Debunked..?? Where.

This is my second line.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The tweet came 1 hour after the explosions, the author of the video forgot to check their time differences.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

it's those strangely coincidental-drills-while-the-event-is-in-progress again. Isn't it all fabulously fantastic.

Don't understand this...it's starting to be a candid camera moment.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Any sources on the "debunking"?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Explosions 2.50 eastern
Tweet 3.53 eastern

The police and bomb squads were simply securing the area, we had lots of reports of suspicious devices, bomb squads don't simply sit around waiting for a device to go off! They control detonate it themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Oh OK, they decided to go ahead with a freaking controlled explosion after the bombings?? Yeah, like they didn't have other things to do at the time.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
sorry while i do see some shenanigans going on with this boston marshal law thing, THIS is not one of said shenanigans.

they were referring to the other bomb they found and were about to detonate. sensationalist dis-info

ETA: i'm a little disappointed in ATS, none of you even bothered to check and see if the tweet was even legit or not, let alone check the time of said tweet
edit on 22-4-2013 by Hardstepah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Is there a different time stamp? The time on the tweet is 12:53pm. The first explosion was at 2:49pm...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Lets see

•BREAKING NEWS: 2 dead, 22 injured in Boston Marathon explosions. Apr 15, 2013 (@1:03 PM - 15 Apr 13 )

•RT @billy_baker: Two explosions in front of Marathon Sports. Witnesses saw bones sticking out, legs on ground, blood everywhere Apr 15, 2013 (@1:00 PM - 15 Apr 13)

•BREAKING NEWS: Boston Police have called in all off-duty officers. Apr 15, 2013 (@12:57 PM - 15 Apr 13)

•Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities. Apr 15, 2013 (@12:53 PM - 15 Apr 13)

•BREAKING NEWS: Police will have controlled explosion on 600 block on Boylston Street Apr 15, 2013 (@12:53 PM - 15 Apr 13)

•rt @mviser WH official: "Obama has directed administration to provide whatever assistance is necessary in the investigation and response" Apr 15, 2013 (@12:53 PM - 15 Apr 13)

•rt @mviser WH official tells me that Obama has been notified of the explosion in Boston. Administration is in contact with local authorities Apr 15, 2013 (@12:53 PM - 15 Apr 13)

•Update: 2 powerful explosions detonated in quick succession leaving at least dozens of people wounded, some of them with dismemberment Apr 15, 2013 (@12:50 PM - 15 Apr 13)

•Update: 2 powerful explosions detonated in quick succession leaving at least dozens of people wounded, some of them with dismemberment Apr 15, 2013

•rt @billy_baker Now getting gruesome first-hand accounts of hair on fire, severed limbs Apr 15, 2013 (@12:48 PM - 15 Apr 13 )

www.allmytweets.net...

Didn't really expect much when I saw "going viral"
edit on 22-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

No the first tweet was at 12:53 PM. Riddle me this.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Explosions 2.50 eastern
Tweet 3.53 eastern

The police and bomb squads were simply securing the area, we had lots of reports of suspicious devices, bomb squads don't simply sit around waiting for a device to go off! They control detonate it themselves.

How do you detonate something that's not a bomb ?

Do you take a real bomb, come to a dumpster, insert the bomb and blow to smithereens?

I'm obviously not in the know on the bomb squad procedures, but how do you detonate a harmless device/garbage bin/rucksack ?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

And the tweet comes from the Boston Globe. Clearly EST.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I searched the Boston Globe tweet history for that tweet about the 600 Boylston St..... I couldn't find it. Could have been removed or it could have been a photoshopped image of a tweet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join