It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing : DID YOU NOTICE THIS? -- Going Viral!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by sdocpublishing

He was probably overloaded on stuff like this, it's blatant disinformation and just goes to show how little people actually pay attention or bother to look in to stuff, same thing happened and is probably still going on with the family guy troll vid.

nice advertising by the way

Thank you for your metered and polite response.

The Family Guy video is actually two different scenes pasted together that draw a conclusion out of context. I only know this because I am a huge Family Guy fan and there is actually no correlation between the scenes and the Boston Marathon bombing event.

I am curious about the advertising comment. My website URL was actually purchased by an Indian company that wants $250.00 for my URL which I refuse to pay. Their is another company, SDOC Publishing that I am not affiliated with.

edit on 23-4-2013 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by bluloa

Oh OK, they decided to go ahead with a freaking controlled explosion after the bombings?? Yeah, like they didn't have other things to do at the time.

Or they found an object of interest and decided, given the circumstances, to just have EOD explode it?! Never mind the hour time difference right? The "tweet" has been shown to come way after the original explosions and that is what this video is all based on.....yet you still want to believe!?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

Fair enough, just caught my eye

The Family Guy video is actually two different scenes pasted together

I know and it's funny you should mention that......
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

Bombs went off at about 2:49pm EDT

@BostonGlobe tweeted - timestamp is 11:57am PDT (san fran time) = 2:57pm EDT (boston time)

@BostonGlobe tweeted - timestamp 12:53pm PDT (san fran time) = 3:53pm EDT (boston time)

edit on 23-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
People will only believe to the extent that they're comfortable believing. Accepting that the Boston "event" was a false flag operation perpetrated by one or more agencies within the US Govt is not an easy thing to come to terms with, no doubt. And in fact it's simpy beyond comprehension for many people - even when there is incredibly damning evidence and lots of it. And who can blame them? Who could want things of such a twisted, evil and deceitful nature to be what we are in fact facing??

While I'm under no illusions that this will change everyone's point of view, it should be more than enough to convince some of you. If not, we are all well and truly f*cked.

YouTube vid by Max Malone, released a few hours ago:

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sdocpublishing

Check out this video, Max Resistance got mad at Max Malone for speaking his mind and they won't talk to him...

www.liveleak.com...

<< 4  5  6   >>

join