It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack at U.S. nuclear plant? Multiple shots fired at security officer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

It's uploaded yesterday, so i guess it wass 2am yesterday, also Op's article/link was published yesterday.

But i really don't know.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrFantastic1

Tell me that was sarcasm....please.
second line.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Aqualung2012

This all happened in the morning of Sunday the 21st. That's why you see daylight photos.

OP threw me for a bit of a loop there...

Alright, thanks. It took us that long to come around to posting it!?

edit on 22-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Man, I've got to move out of Oak Ridge...

Staying inside tomorrow, screw it.

Although, because of my shot-in-the-dark prediction thread, I'm most likely gonna get a visit from the boys in blue tomorrow... okay, maybe I WILL leave the house.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Oh but don't stop now! You were so excited about your newly developed detective skills!

You might have a good one with this...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Oh but don't stop now! You were so excited about your newly developed detective skills!

You might have a good one with this...

Lol.

Really, what I was so happy about was the fact that I actually occasionally get support and positive feedback from other ATSers nowadays. That told me I was improving.

Everyone kinda used to hate me.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
^PREDICTED iT

HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Illuminati games on schedule as planned!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well isn't the next step obvious?

Lock down the entire state and have DHS come rolling in to the cheers (even heard from inside the homes) of the oppressed peoples!

Save us!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Well isn't the next step obvious?

Lock down the entire state and have DHS come rolling in to the cheers (even heard from inside the homes) of the oppressed peoples!

Save us!

Oak Ridge would definitely do this. We certainly have the government officials and the means.

Granted, this didn't exactly happen IN Oak Ridge, it happened in a surrounding county.

But still... if any SHTF in Oak Ridge itself, head for the hills. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The shooting happened at Watts Bar Nuclear Power Plant in Spring City, roughly 40 miles from Oak Ridge. I wouldn't be surprised if this was more of an illegal growing/manufacturing activity type situation, not an actual attack. (and an FYI for those unfamiliar, TN has 2 nuclear power plants (Watts Bar & Sequoyah) and then it has the nuclear weapons plant, Y-12)

Now if you really want to queue into a story that went very unnoticed just look up the protester break-in at the Y-12 complex. ATS didn't give one hoot when 3 people splashed blood and wrote messages on the building housing the nation's primary supply of bomb-grade uranium last summer. There was all of 2 threads on the topic and not one of them got past page 1.

But a guess a shooting is way more sexy than 2 old hippies and a Nun protesting. Even if that protest easily breached what should have been one of the country's most secure areas.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
The shooting happened at Watts Bar Nuclear Power Plant in Spring City, roughly 40 miles from Oak Ridge. I wouldn't be surprised if this was more of an illegal growing/manufacturing activity type situation, not an actual attack. (and an FYI for those unfamiliar, TN has 2 nuclear power plants (Watts Bar & Sequoyah) and then it has the nuclear weapons plant, Y-12)

Now if you really want to queue into a story that went very unnoticed just look up the protester break-in at the Y-12 complex. ATS didn't give one hoot when 3 people splashed blood and wrote messages on the building housing the nation's primary supply of bomb-grade uranium last summer. There was all of 2 threads on the topic and not one of them got past page 1.

But a guess a shooting is way more sexy than 2 old hippies and a Nun protesting. Even if that protest easily breached what should have been one of the country's most secure areas.

Could not believe that did not get more attention either... especially with the nature of how easy it was at the time.

Since then though.. it would not be possible to get away with as they did.

The security there was almost completely restructured, it was crazy.
edit on 22-4-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Funny story: Just yesterday (Sunday) evening, I was talking to a friend who is an engineer at a nuclear plant. We were talking about power plants in general and the financial aspects of running them. Somehow, the conversation turned to security and he said, "I wouldn't want to give the terrorists any ideas, but it'd be real simple to shut down these plants. They'd just have to shoot a hole in a few windows at any installation."

I said, "You're a bit late on that one, buddy. Pull out your phone and do a search on Watts Bar."

He was shocked.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another attack? Oh boy, I wonder who they're going to blame it on this. Perhaps while in the hospital, one of the suspects sent signals into the sky, and his cousins saw it, and they retaliated against the government.

We better start another manhunt, for our safety you know.

Martial law anyone?
edit on 22-4-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And I wonder where was the TVA Police at during all of this??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join