It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bomb Suspect in Serious Condition! Was There Physical Abuse???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Didn't it come out earlier that the second suspect stole that police vehicle and ran his brother over while trying to flee the scene?

So, in this video, the woman states that she saw it happen but she does not state who was driving. If someone steals a mail truck and runs me down while I am out a the curb checking my mailbox, do you think it will automatically be assumed that a mail carrier did it? Or will someone posit the question "did anyone see who was driving?"

edit on 21-4-2013 by evc1shop because: spelling

They didnt steal a police SUV, the carjacked a Mercedes SUV.....they stole a police CAR earlier, before that at some point, i think thats why there is so much confusion. I believe they used the police car to carjack the Merc....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

Originally posted by Mamatus
This thread is full of some of the dumbest posts I have seen on ATS. Let me spell it out for you.

Chase, gunfight, homeowner saw blood on boat during smoke break and upon opening the door rapidly backed out and called the cops. Now I am going to ask some of you to use the part of your brain that processes logic for a second.

1. Blood on boat indicates what? Previous injury, likely sustained in gunfight.
2. Homeowner does not get shot upon opening door to the boat? Indicates serious injuries or he would have been shot by the loser.

Get a grip people.

Next time you respond to someone try leaving out the personal insults.

edit on 21-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

Umm speaking of Logic; Would not a "personal insult" require me making it personal? I replied to a thread, not to you personally.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Your right, Im sorry for my improper use of words, but the meaning behind what I said is still relevant. Also pointing out grammar errors and not discussing the matter at hand is a tactic you may want to restrain from using.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Grammar is grammar, logic is logic. I neither called you out personally of spoke of your grammar. Logic is simple...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Picking out one phrase out of a whole paragraph of information and suggesting that it was used improperly instead of refuting what I stated is not adding anything of value to this conversation. Once again I admit my wording was a little off and I probably should have read that over and changed my phrasing, but as I stated before the concept of what I said is still right. So unless you want to refute the concept of what I stated, then this exchange of meaningless chitchat is done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join