It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Snow Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I've never heard the radio show and only seen the website... I just want someone to confirm to me that this is a very right wing show... Yes or no? And is religion ever tied in with what is going on?

The answer to this seemingly stupid question could change the course of my life.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
He's a conservative commentator, so expect that.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That's funny...

You see my girlfriend or 2 1/2 years accidentally left her e-mail open the other day. In closing it for her, I noticed an e-mail to the Tony Snow Show so naturally I opened it curious as to what she had to say.

I thought it was unusual that she would be e-mailing such a radio show since she and I seemingly feel the same way on issues (siding more with intellect than idiot politics). Well some people aren't apparently who they say they are...

I've spent plenty of time ripping apart Dem and Rep along with the military industrial complex this election. I thought we both were on the same page thinking neither one was a good choice... But she aparently doesn't tell me what she truely feels. Not that a different opinion is a problem... But lack of honesty with ones self and partner are a huge problem (to me anyway).

Apparently Bush has "good morals" and God thinks he is doing the right thing. Now I'm glad I opened the e-mail even though I felt kind of guilty for being nosey... It is time to start a new life with or without someone who isn't two faced and tells me what I want to here.

She can have fun with the majority of the nation as the government pile drives our nation into the ground. I'm seriously thinking about leaving but this is my home.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I like Tony Snow, he just seems like a regular guy that has views very similar to mine.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That's cool. Perhaps I could introduce you to my soon to be ex-girlfriend?

Seriously though... I am so pissed about this!

top topics

join