It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Twitter feeds are compromised. US government was"hiding the real culprit of the Boston bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hello ats.

My Source

A CBS News spokeswoman confirms Saturday that tweets sent earlier in the afternoon from the "60 Minutes" and "48 Hours" Twitter handles saying their accounts were compromised are correct.

Earlier in the day tweets coming from the 60 Minutes account seemed farfetched, including one that claimed the US government was "hiding the real culprit of the Boston bombing."

So have the accounts really been 'compromised' or did an employee screw up and release unauthorized information? This sounds like a conspiracy 2 me!

edit on 21-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ok, so someone tweeted that the Government is hiding the real bomber? Twitter feeds compromised? or down because 10 billion people tweet now since.. yesterday.

I can tweet that I shoved food up my butt and pooped out my mouth and I guarantee my kids gonna hear in school next week that sticking food up your tookus causes fecal matter to expell out of your oral orifice. .

Ah what the H, you used a smiley face. SnF

ETA: BIlly, thank you for your forgiveness

edit on 21-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Syrian Electronic Army claims responsibility for hacking ’60 Minutes’ feed twitchy.com...

Isnt compromised just a fancy word for hacked?
edit on 21-4-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Yeah, hacked - compromised.....same thing.

I guess it just matters who you believe. Really the S.E.A. ???

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Looking through your link it looks the my neighbor kid hacked some twitter accounts. Nothing militarily. I hope I'm right. Not for my vanity but because he's been working really hard at becoming computer "literate"

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I can tweet that I shoved food up my butt and pooped out my mouth and I guarantee my kids gonna hear in school next week that sticking food up your tookus causes fecal matter to expell out of your oral orifice. .

where did u come up with that example?

We'll see it's probably hackers but ole' Glen Beck says he has some "big news" he's going to release on Monday. Just wonder if some freelance reporter got an inside scoop on something.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

MSM owners/upper mgmt, media anchors, journalists & what not, over the years build up inside contacts even in the govt that will share whats really going down.. its only a matter of time a pissed one shared a tidpit of whats being hidden by this shadow govt

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Which is exactly what I'm saying and what a better way to cover up the truth than to minimize the credibility of the source?

So they say we were hacked then everyone will disregard the message.

Classic conspiracy guys.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

That example comes from a South Park episode just to let you know

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Don't trust the MSM. Never believe the Media. They are not to be taken seriously. The media lies. The MSM are schnooks.

Oh but I heard on CBS....

lmao

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

Ya..Beck's ultimatum sounds strong..has given OBAMA TILL MONDAY TO ADMIT Boston is an inside job
but will he deliver since Obama never does (except genocide drones bombs)?

Becks my hero, sorta.. if he does publicize inside proof-positive info he claims to have

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Man, the guy in that video is very annoying, who is he, whats does he do to solve "the puzzle"?

Why can`t he just wait until monday like the rest of us!

P.s: the guy from the 50`s ice-cream parlor called!,.......he wants his shirt back.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
only 2 flags, really? How STUPID CAN AMERICANS BE?

top topics

join