It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Suspects Mother: FBI Set Them Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
rt.com...

“They used to come [to our] home, they used to talk to me…they were telling me that he [the older, 26-y/o Tamerlan] was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him. They told me whatever information he is getting, he gets from these extremist sites… they were controlling him, they were controlling his every step…and now they say that this is a terrorist act! Never ever is this true, my sons are innocent!”

RT interviewed the mother and father of the two suspects, the mother explains how the entire family was constantly being followed by the FBI, that the FBI constantly interviewed her. On one hand I think this could just be a case of a parent refusing to see their children for what they really are. Then again, on the other hand, if the FBI was constantly following them around (and apparently monitoring their internet usage) how did they not know what they were planning?
edit on 4/19/2013 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The father is saying this too.

The younger of the two brothers seemed like a bright kid who had everything going for him, so I am finding it a little hard to swallow that he would suddenly turn into a terrorist and kill a bunch of innocents. This just doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

The older brother's asperation was to wrestle on the US Olympic team. Then turned terrorist? And why would Chechens bomb the US anyways?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

nvm
sorry
edit on 4/19/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

The other thing is motive, what did the act accomplish, who benefited and has gained from it...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Alexei Filatov, head of the veterans’ association for Russia’s elite Alfa anti-terrorist unit, told the daily Kommersant that the true organizers of the attack must have been Americans unhappy with President Barack Obama’s “intention to cease active anti-terrorist activities.”

“These are people hired to perform the terrorist attack,” he said. “Judging by the way it was executed, the people who ordered it would hate for their identity to become public. If it were some radical organization, Islamic or otherwise, it would have claimed responsibility.”

Wow.. you'd expect something like this to come from an ATS user, not a someone so prominent in Russia.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I thought he was a boxer and that the younger was the wrestler.

Considering that the FBI interviewed the older brother in 2011, I can see why they are claiming this. At the same time, I agree with you Rockpuck that parents and family are going to have a hard time accepting their loved ones are capable of such horrendous acts. That or they're nutter butters and agree with the kids and want to paint the US in as bad a light as possible.

Isn't it fairly common for the majority of friends/family to say they are astounded by the news that someone they care about commits an atrocity?

At the same time there is some weirdness about the whole situation. I'm going to hang out in the middle for now.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'll give you a motive!

Gov't trying to pass laws that make it more difficult to get guns, doesn't pass... Obama throws a hissy

Needs to come up with a clever way to get Americans upset and angry at evil doers again

Orchestrates bombing, uses reloading powder to take another whack at guns/ammo

Distracts public with Boston while CISPA is moved through House without a peep.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
My parents and closest friends don't know what I do when I'm alone. For all my outward appearances, they could never know that I cut up people in my shed and dump them into the sea.
All they see is a woman with a family, who works out, occasionally goes to gigs and plays a lot of video games...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

Your right CISPA was passed.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

I didn't know Obama had so much sway...

The majority of the yeas for the bill were republican.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Here is some more audio of the mom saying that the FBI had [not sure of the exact word] "counseled" by the FBI for 5 years, that they knew which sites he was going on...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

hey rock, what's on your mind? the two brothers do seem to be involved and yet it seems other players are also involved and helped orchestrate the incident. analyze the known facts and extrapolate the most probable outcome. i'd like to hear your working theory. you know, just what if's.

top topics

join