Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Rothschild Speaks About Obama In Newspaper

page: 1
8

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A Rothschild speak out about Obama in the New York Time, a newspaper which is member of CFR along with Rothschild's bank.


A Costly and Unjust Perk for Financiers
By LYNN FORESTER de ROTHSCHILD
Published: February 24, 2013


OF the many injustices that permeate America’s byzantine tax code, few are as outrageous as the tax rate on “carried interest” — the profits made by private equity and hedge fund managers, as well as venture capitalists and partners in real estate investment trusts. This huge tax benefit enriches an already privileged sliver of financiers and violates basic standards of fairness and common sense.

President Obama recently suggested that he would ask Congress to close this loophole. Eliminating the carried-interest tax rate should be an easy sell. It should play to Republicans’ supposed hatred of government handouts and to Democrats’ commitment to social justice.

But because of the financial lobby’s clout, the loophole most likely won’t be closed. If it isn’t, shame on both parties for giving us another reason to distrust our democracy and our capitalist system.


www.nytimes.com...

Just thought it was very intriguing.




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001
 


Very telling when the banking elite, turn to cannibalism and start to eat their own!

Some dangerous and brutal days are in the future folks......



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Taxing income has to be right up there with fractional reserve banking as one of the worst ideas ever conceived and implemented. Taxing income punishes work, punishes investment, punishes entrepreneurship and even punishes saving and thrift. When you punish behaviors and actions, you get less of those actions. When you reward laziness and punish work, you get 47% of the people on the government dole. We want more people working, not fewer. What we, even liberals, really want less of is consumption and consumerism. We need to eliminate all income taxes and institute the fairtax in it's place. Reward work, punish consumption.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by swan001
 


Very telling when the banking elite, turn to cannibalism and start to eat their own!

Some dangerous and brutal days are in the future folks......


Eat their own? They don't care who the leaders are, that's not power, they already have that with the federal reserve bank. Just a Rothschild looking after one's interests, nothing wrong with that. The Federal Reserve is here to stay, above governments, and just want things to work in their favor. "Their favor" including a strong economy in as many nations as possible, especially the US.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature
The Federal Reserve is here to stay, above governments, and just want things to work in their favor. "Their favor" including a strong economy in as many nations as possible, especially the US.

Doesn't that mean this higher level, where all banks are united (*cough* The CFR */end of cough*) actually tied Obama's hand? Like "we push you up, but don't forget, Barrack, it means you owe us a couple of favours like demolishing the Constitution"?



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Correct me if I dont follow your thoughts on this.
So your for billionaire hedge fund managers
continuing getting away with INSANE perks?

Although they love it ,I don't think they need regular citizens to make the case
that they are destitute, and not treading water, because of mean ol Obama.

Paying their fair share would mean what to your average billionaire?
No rare exotic birds for the veranda on house # 8?


Also, the article is almost exclusively about the tax code
and very little on Obama so why the title?



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Also, the article is almost exclusively about the tax code
and very little on Obama so why the title?

I think it's because Barrack Obama is the guy who decided for the tax. So critics towards Obama's tax would be critics towards Obama's administration.

Other than that, Yeah, I agree. Why should the Rothschilds care about the tax? Makes no sense, it's so SMALL compared to their motherf***** fortune!
edit on 20-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Taxing income has to be right up there with fractional reserve banking as one of the worst ideas ever conceived and implemented. Taxing income punishes work, punishes investment, punishes entrepreneurship and even punishes saving and thrift. When you punish behaviors and actions, you get less of those actions. When you reward laziness and punish work, you get 47% of the people on the government dole. We want more people working, not fewer. What we, even liberals, really want less of is consumption and consumerism. We need to eliminate all income taxes and institute the fairtax in it's place. Reward work, punish consumption.


In other words make sure the poor pay substantially more tax than the rich in percentage terms. Income tax is not a tax on jobs. It is the fairest form of taxation because it is based on "ability to pay". It seems the wealthier you are the greedier you are and you seem to extol these virtues. You might not be happy with what the taxes are spent on but that is another debate.

Companies and high paid individuals avoiding paying tax is becoming a major international issue. Governments are realising that the loopholes they afford to wealthy individuals and multi national companies proves we are being taken for a ride.

If you do well out the system you should pay back in to the system not just avoid tax, and it is the job of governments to close the legal loopholes they have created

see abcnews.go.com...
see www.mirror.co.uk...





new topics

top topics



 
8

log in

join