It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close The Borders!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This is probably a rant...but too bad! So...the Boston terrorists came here from "overseas". Well...I wonder how they got here. Did they come across the border? Did they come here with a visa? Does it matter?

The President's responsibility includes securing our borders and protecting the country from foreign and domestic evil. So why hasn't he...why won't he. Simple...he and his kind WANT FOREIGN IMMIGRANTS/ILLEGALS HERE! Why...for votes, politics and to get reelected. It is truly that simple.

So...if Obama and the "progressives" actually did their jobs and did what the country and the constitution demanded, THIS MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED! Politics, votes, power, money...THAT is why this all happened. A child dead...a Police officer dead...two others dead...and THAT doesn't even consider 9/11 and other terrorist acts. You people and your politics CAUSED THIS.

So...CLOSE THE G'DAMN BORDERS! Why won't our President protect our country? Why doesn't he and his kind care if Americans are murdered? Already answered, and the solution is provided here...simple...and required. They know it...it really is that simple...and they don't care. And I don't care what your "opinion" is...this is what they are supposed to do and what is required. If not...STEP DOWN!

God I am sick of all this political and vote priorities causing death, blood-shed and terror. And therefore...I am sick of the Democratic party, Liberals, Progressives and the lot. Close our borders Mr. President. You took an oath and if you lied...please step down so someone with balls can do the job our country and our people demand.

End of rant...for now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
because he is a domestic enemy aiding and abetting foriegn enemies ..,.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I agree...but lets keep this simple. This is THEIR JOB...they are not doing it for PERSONAL/SELFISH reasons...they are NOT protecting us. THEY need to step down and I don't see how ANYONE can disagree. Someone can disagree with the principals but NOT the FACT that these selfish people, for personal and political reasons are 100% responsible for aiding and abetting terrorists...as you have stated. THEY allowed these people to come here knowing the risk of murder and THEY did nothing to stop it. And now...people, children and police are dead. The blood is on their hands and the blame is on them.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will be as one

Lyrics from eLyrics.net

....Maybe one day.....
edit on 19-4-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Maybe one day my friend, but not today...obviously. So live for the day, protect what you love and hope for a future when peace exists and people learn that our differences...aren't that different. Or important. Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Shoot I can't even get on a plane flying within the US without being X-rayed and searched...any illusion that has been created that we are "safe" from "terrorists" is total BS...the only ones allowed to fly after 9-11 was the Bin Laden Family....hmmmmmm ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
And apparently recently...a Saudi national. Sure it makes you think!

Did you know: The shell and "white" of an egg protects the developing embryo from foreign invaders that would keep the little chick from being born and/or surviving. So...where is our protection?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thousands of innocent citizens have lost their lives because of an illegal and our laws not being enforced. Many of those illegals have had previous deportations. It's just a damned revolving door. Good rant! Star and flagged!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thank you. And I wish we didn't live in a society where such a rant ever has to happen. Like many people who see this...I just want it to stop. And that doesn't take much.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I can almost gurantee you and your whole family are illegal immigrants! I can almost gurantee everyone you know is. Unless you live and or are mexican and native american!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So, no tourism. No imports or exports.
A wall around the US. No one in, no one out.

Yeah, that'll work

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes...we were immigrants as was everyone else. But it is time to lock the door. A wall would be a great start followed by armed guards...you know...like we are supposed to have. Like we have been paying for. Imports and exports? Sure...shipments are just fine with proper out-of-country screening. You know...like they screened the letters for Ricin. Tourism...nope. Lock it all down. Then...later, after we have better background checks on people coming into our country...maybe. You know, with background checks like the current administration would like for a legal US citizen legally own a gun. And if we can't safely maintain importing and exporting...oh well. Maybe if we Americans cared more and focused more on us Americans than the rest of the world, things would finally get fixed. You know...no more billions to foreign nations that hate us anyway. Live here, buy here from products made here. Yeah...I think that would be excellent.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

I can almost gurantee you and your whole family are illegal immigrants! I can almost gurantee everyone you know is. Unless you live and or are mexican and native american!

Since we have become a nation of laws, there has been a proper channel to go through where you have a health and background check. None of my ancestors came here illegally, some were even natives.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Without immigration the US would CRUMBLE in 10 years.

Just look at the state of your education vs other countries. Foreign workers are MORE qualified to work in high paying jobs like science and engineering.

Your economy relies pretty much on the profits of companies that have the vast majority of their businesses in international markets, which are propped up by investors from foreign countries.

Sure, let's cut them all out of being able to send their kids and their families to a country better than their own.

I'm sure they'll keep investing...

Securing the borders is required, so immigration is done legally and is of benefit to the country.

CLOSING the border is nonsense. It hasn't really worked out for North Korea has it?

This should help put it into perspective for you.

www.infographicsarchive.com...
rossieronline.usc.edu...

ETA: It's also beyond ironic that some people think that letting people INTO the country is creating this problem, as opposed to GOING to other people's countries and killing their women and children.

Maybe you would not need to be so paranoid about your safety if your government didn't endanger the rest of the world's right to it.

~Tenth
edit on 4/20/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

join