It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello im new...dejavu Timothy Mcveigh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hello I'm new my name is owleye. That is all you need to know. I like to post things when I'm drunk because that's when I do my best thinking so excuse me for spelling errors and whatnot. But when I first heard there was an explosion at the Boston marathon I thought it was a a fertilizer bomb like the one Timothy Mcveigh used in the Oklahoma city bombing. It turned out it wasn't but to my surprise there was an explosion in Waco at a fertilizer plant. If that wasn't wierd enough I remembered that the reason he bombed the building in Oklahoma was because he was upset over the way the government handled the Waco Texas incident in which 76 civilians were killed by members of the ATF. Just thought it was interesting McVeigh used fertilizer to bomb Oklahoma because he was upset over Waco than a fertilizer plant explodes in Waco. Coincident or something else?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome.And check your facts.It was in West,not Waco.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. That is a weird coincidence alright. Proof? Would they keep that secret if there was some?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Welcome.And check your facts.It was in West,not Waco.

OMG are you serious dude? You do realize how small of a town West is and how close it is to Waco that it's practically Waco.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DaVillen

Uhm,this is an introduction forum.Let that person post their 20 and move on from there.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS owleye! Any story behind your username?
Also, please, Do your reading when you're coherent so you can absorb more then tie one on to reply

Preferably shots of Yukon Jack

As long as you're not belligerent you'll fit in fine
edit on 19-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DaVillen

OMG dude.I live in Texas,have been through Waco,and West,many times.They arent that close.
They are barely in the same county.In fact,part of the City of West is actually in Hill County.So before you criticize someone for telling you to check your facts,maybe you should,Idon't know,CHECK YOUR FACTS.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by owleye

Oh.And welcome to ATS.
There are plenty of misfits here.
You'll be fine.

top topics

join