It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfBlitzered
Can anyone tell me what happened to "them" running down Graniteville Street??? There were multiple people running, I assumed accomplices of the suspect.

They also briefly mentioned a "Purple, Dodge Intrepid going 80 to 90 plus".... Then I never heard anything else about it.

HEARD THIS TOO!!! Just seconds after the first shots were fired at that boat. They yelled that "they, the terrorists, were running away, and he, the cop was going after them"

Also heard the cops say that if they lifted the boat cover, "they" would have a clear line of fire on "them".
*****************************************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************************************

Can anyone tell me what happened to "them" running down Graniteville Street??? There were multiple people running, I assumed accomplices of the suspect.

They also briefly mentioned a "Purple, Dodge Intrepid going 80 to 90 plus".... Then I never heard anything else about it.

HEARD THIS TOO!!! Just seconds after the first shots were fired at that boat. They yelled that "they, the terrorists, were running away, and he, the cop was going after them"

Also heard the cops say that if they lifted the boat cover, "they" would have a clear line of fire on "them".

IMPORTANT, MORE THAN ONE "TERRORIST". LISTEN AND WATCH CAREFULLY, DO NOT LET THIS GO BY UNNOTICED. 19-YEAR OLD IS NOT ACTING ALONE!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
blauuughggh I feel sick!

This is too intense
edit on 19-4-2013 by Reaper62 because: additional comment

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Chat is ongoing if people are having trouble with forum.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

Yeah, can you stop repeating yourself and just taking up space?
Had more downtime.

link   
Anon keeps reporting that suspect 2 is suspected to be dead after the shooting.

Unconfirmed, of course.

link   
We back up?

What's the latest people...?

link   
reply to post by SkyLiner

NO. Period.

Scanner:

"Can you light up the boat?" "That is a negative sir, that will give away our location." "Light up the boat!" "We cannot sir, we cannot."

In other words: Shine a light on the boat.

link   
Apologies if already stated: So many posts in a flurry and now suffering bad lag!

Bloomberg reported the homeowner/owner of boat around 6pm local time after lockdown lifted went out to the boat, saw something unsual and a body and blood and immediately called authorities.

link   
reply to post by f4andHALFtoads

Yeah, ok. I nominate you.

link   
Is it because there are so many people on the site because of this incident that the site is having trouble??

link   
DId I hear he's coming out??!?!?

SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sounds like they are going to wait it out ?
I know the minute I go take a leak something will go down and my bladder is the size of a punching balloon !

link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Is it because there are so many people on the site because of this incident that the site is having trouble??

Most likely. To much traffic.

link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

Originally posted by Daemonicon
reply to post by TravisBickle451

No, that's not what it meant.

The light, or night sun, is a spotlight from a helicopter.

The "we'll light it up after the light gets here' refers to the helicopter not being there, and them waiting for it to get into position. It did a few passes, and is now on it's way to refuel.

Okay. I asked for clarification since earlier police were saying "light it up" to mean shoot the boat.

FBI said "no lights."
-But shooting, burning, smashing with armored vehicle, have all been put forth as options.

link   

Originally posted by Reaper62
blauuughggh I feel sick!

This is too intense
edit on 19-4-2013 by Reaper62 because: additional comment

I have stress sweat and carpel tunnel syndrome now.

link   
Wow too many people or government blocking

link   
how did they manually remove the cover of the boat (its small)

but need a chopper to "see" him in it?!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I appreciate ATS, and all the updates, but this is driving me nuts!

I wonder if he is contemplating blowing the big fuel bomb he is sitting on? Or if he is just crying and praying to Allah? He is only 19 for crying out loud. (Providing they have the right kid on the boat.)

link   
reply to post by Domo1

night sun is code for their massive search lights i would imagine

link   
O'Reilly and Co, what a bunch of jokers. 'Not only did they ruin Marathon day, they have ruined the week'. Unbelievable insight there, amazing.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join