It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
reply to post by TravisBickle451

No, that's not what it meant.

The light, or night sun, is a spotlight from a helicopter.

The "we'll light it up after the light gets here' refers to the helicopter not being there, and them waiting for it to get into position. It did a few passes, and is now on it's way to refuel.

Okay. I asked for clarification since earlier police were saying "light it up" to mean shoot the boat.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by capone1
O'Reilly on FoxNews is saying "Muslim" like 10 times per minute.

No hes not He mentioned it 1 time out of the last 21 minutes.

I apologize, I was exagerating with that number. But it sounds like he is scoping on it.

link   
Isn't Maryland where the uncle lives?

Second line.

link   

Originally posted by errck
reply to post by slowisfast

FLiR

exactly. no need for spotlight

link   

FLiR

link   
I really can't believe the pages of people asking if "light up the boat" means to gun it down. As if the cops are going to use some terminology as if out of an Ice Cube song.

link   
You see, we the people needed to send a representative in there to talk to him. We should send one person who is fully aware of the risks (to be blowd up), one person to go in and talk to this chap. "Are you ok?... Are you going to blow yourself up?... It is only you and me who will be blowd up. We want to talk to you" etc.etc. Of course this would not be allowed; and indeed I am being told the boat is on fire. But people, we the people, should be the ones to send someone in, if the police are scared & stalling...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by capone1
O'Reilly on FoxNews is saying "Muslim" like 10 times per minute.

No hes not He mentioned it 1 time out of the last 21 minutes.

I apologize, I was exagerating with that number. But it sounds like he is scoping on it.

link   
double post
edit on 19-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

link   

FLiR

link   
"Can you get me some cold waters to the CP?"
"Right Away"

Crack that whip!

link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

Originally posted by kosmicjack

No there was an inter department debate about flooding the boat with light.

Originally posted by SMR

Someone called to CNN just said they have spotlights on boat

Thanks!

FBI said no spot lights.
"Light 'em up" is referring to the spotlight.

Shooting, burning, smashing boat with armored vehicle, have all been floated or even tried, as options.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

FLiR

link   
double post.
edit on 19-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

link   
The killed him. Cant have him talking

link   

Originally posted by WolfBlitzered
Can anyone tell me what happened to "them" running down Graniteville Street??? There were multiple people running, I assumed accomplices of the suspect.

They also briefly mentioned a "Purple, Dodge Intrepid going 80 to 90 plus".... Then I never heard anything else about it.

HEARD THIS TOO!!! Just seconds after the first shots were fired at that boat. They yelled that "they, the terrorists, were running away, and he, the cop was going after them"

Also heard the cops say that if they lifted the boat cover, "they" would have a clear line of fire on "them".
*****************************************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************************************

Can anyone tell me what happened to "them" running down Graniteville Street??? There were multiple people running, I assumed accomplices of the suspect.

They also briefly mentioned a "Purple, Dodge Intrepid going 80 to 90 plus".... Then I never heard anything else about it.

HEARD THIS TOO!!! Just seconds after the first shots were fired at that boat. They yelled that "they, the terrorists, were running away, and he, the cop was going after them"

Also heard the cops say that if they lifted the boat cover, "they" would have a clear line of fire on "them".

IMPORTANT, MORE THAN ONE "TERRORIST". LISTEN AND WATCH CAREFULLY, DO NOT LET THIS GO BY UNNOTICED. 19-YEAR OLD IS NOT ACTING ALONE!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

link   

link   

IMPORTANT, MORE THAN ONE "TERRORIST". LISTEN AND WATCH CAREFULLY, DO NOT LET THIS GO BY UNNOTICED. 19-YEAR OLD IS NOT ACTING ALONE!!

link   
They are moving a bunch of vehicles.

I don't see any evidence of this on Reuters livestream.

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join