It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
There’s going to be a controlled explosion later on?

Yes according to the police from the press conference.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

There’s going to be a controlled explosion later on?

Yes, one of the locations they searched...as a precaution. (or to hide evidence, who knows)...

link   
reply to post by Ayana

Does anyone else think it's time to send in Gazza?

haha!

with his fish "n" chips again?

link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

They said there will be one a bit later today and it is being done to finish securing the location and so the officers can go in and finish their search.

link   
When the suspects name was first released I found a fb page for that name. Had been signed up since 2010.

This image was posted on the wall
24.media.tumblr.com...

I hit refresh and the page no longer exists. Had a quick search for it but couldn't see it posted anywhere.

The fb page was www.facebook.com...

So much being posted about this at the moment i don't know if its known or not.

link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Number 3? You got my attention.

Jeff Weise and Jared Lee Loughtner were both members who posted here.

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It was posted on suspect 2's twitter April 11th

"The furious 5"

Twitter.com/j_tsar

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Army catering is moving in . . . .Yay!!

link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
The blackhawks dropped a team...a reporter just showed one do a touch and go on a small building.

They will catch him it wont be long, hes too dumb and has been lucky up to this point. Its obvious his older brother was telling him what to do, hes just running for it now.

Uh,...he has alluded 9000 personnel for 14 hours. He made and placed bombs at the marathon right in plain site with scores of LE. He went to an advanced high school of sorts. Captain of the wrestling team.
edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy

There was a post on suspect 2's twitter on April 11th that said "the furious 5" just wondering what he meant, if there's a group of 5 terrorists? His twitter is

Twitter.com/j_tsar

and a person responded to it with:

Ethan Craft ‏@ThisIsDawkins 11m
“@J_tsar:  the furious 5” your ass won't get to see it. You'll be dead or in jail

link   
Anyone else hear from the press conference that their search was 60 percent complete?

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by xavi1000
THERE ARE NO NUKES , STOP POSTING ABOUT THAT !!

What's wrong with speculating? No one has said its a for sure thing... ATS is about conversation, no matter how far fetched it may be... if people want to talk nukes, they should be allowed to without being ridiculed..

Ok, but in the moment thousands of people reading about nukes and some people are freaking out, so no need of talking about nukes . There are no nukes .period. I know enough to state that with guarantee.

I trust our public servants. Look at what a fine job they are doing here.

I would wonder why they needed geiger counters? Oh, that's to NOT look for nuclear devices.

link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Trying to think logically here - one terrorist has a city on lockdown. Do they do this in Russia when a lone terrorist strikes? Does anyone else see the difference here? Are LE acting this way because it's the first time something like this has happened here or is something bigger going on?
edit on 19-4-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

Unprecedented? Yes...unwarranted? No IMO....and we shouldn't take our ques from Russian Police...last time they dealt with Chechyan Terrorists they had over 100 fatalities (hostages) from some idiotic "sleep gas" the Russian cops pumped into the building. These suspects have terrorized a city, used IEDs and other explosives while fleeing, killed a cop etc. I can't fault the response at this stage. They can go "lighter" but if they have the resources, why not pull out all the stops to get the remaining suspect who might be holding hostages or rigging someone's home with explosives as we speak.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
any links about this helicopter, I am guessing its HRT but a link would be nice

link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy

There was a post on suspect 2's twitter on April 11th that said "the furious 5" just wondering what he meant, if there's a group of 5 terrorists? His twitter is

Twitter.com/j_tsar

Or Kung Fu Panda

link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Hope that's it! Good call.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Wiz4769

Uh,...he has alluded 9000 personnel for 14 hours. He made and placed bombs at the marathon right in plain site with scores of LE. He went to an advanced high school of sorts.

Anarchist Academy.

link   
If these guys have lived in the U.S for 10years, as I have read, where did they train to become such violent terrorists?

link   
I'm listening to some live feed out of Boston and they said the White House Situation Room was activated.

What the hell is THAT about?

link   
Just heard a theory on Al Jazeera that the controlled explosion might be because of a booby trapped home

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join