It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who brighten's your day on ATS ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have been on ATS a short while, one thing that I find a little depressing. Is that many members lack a sense of humor.
In these times I feel that it is a necessity , the times are hard and confusing. Sometimes you just have to let it all go and look for some comic relief.

That is not to say that all members lack a sense of humor, I have met many people that have made me laugh. I also shared some of their bad times with them. This is a part of being friends, I will try to help members remember that, and hopefully make this community a little tighter with this thread.

The theme of this thread is for members to tell who makes them laugh the most. Or who brighten their day, with regularity .

I must insist that members only look on the bright side. At no time should you post the opposite of what we are looking for. Don't comment on anyone that is thin skinned, or can't take a joke. If any of this is done I ask all members to alert the mods. This should be a good clean fun thread.

I will star off with a few members I know. If I leave you out in my OP don't be sad I am saving you. I need some replies.

One of my good friends, he tries to put out a thread a day to make people smile.

Cody.

Now you can be feeling down. Then click on one of his threads and smile. Whether it is funny ( he tries :lol
, or just touches the right spot you still smile.

Des.

Now if you ever read her post ( everyone has). Always a kind word and don't forget the cookies.

Most bizarre sense of humor, (this is a tie) Doc & Rod. If you haven't seen their replies you are missing some good ones.

Best One liners, hands down BoyMonkey.

He has more zingers than Dolly Madision Bakery

Little ( Grandma biker chick) Sweet Sweet Sweet, she will take your own statement, and make you ROTF.

Nat, now I have been sad with her. But her ability to look on the bright side pick's me up.

Up to the most Mischief but funny Hijinx, Once you get his sense of humor you either laugh with him, or start to worry about him.

Funniest line I ever saw. Now he's not a good friend but I don't think he will mind such a compliment. Howmuch4another

He was arguing with a member about gun's . The member asked him why he needed a assault rifle wasn't a pistol good enough ? His reply was ' IMO a pistol is used to fight you way back to your assault rifle"

Here's a guy who can really take a shot at himself and still laugh Kimish. I think he should be called Timex, He takes a licking but keeps on ticking.

Snappy comeback's to stupid question's. My number one has no sense of humor so I have to omit him. Sorry Beezer that makes you #2.

I gave some categories above, I am sure I left some out. The above list is my opinion. I may be wrong in your view, so feel free to change my list, create new categories or create your own categories.
So after that anyone have anything good to say about a member ?

Pick a member that make's you smile.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You do Bro.........

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Thanks Man, I try

Here's one for you I have posted it before but after your threads I totally agree with you this mans a joke.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Most of the ones who made me smile have been banned...

But for now...ChagaHunter. For personal reasons. But I always crack a smile.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Beezer,

every time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Cheers Dude,

Anything that takes the pee out of Kim brightens my day!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Personally I like Phage.

Not because he jokes (ever)

because to me he always sounds like "Smithers" from the Simpsons in my head.

Perhaps I have a problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
You do Bro.........

Suck up...

I thought the same but just couldn't do it.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Star good sir, he cracks me up. BTW have you ever seen his pic ? It was already posted once he loved it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The dude gets me!

Whenever I see a thread get to serious or is just plain....um....lets say lacking imagination
I always try to point these out with humor, but sometimes the Dude says all that needs saying.

I also like when people don't catch my jokes are sarcasm, and reply with a reprimanding learning session...

Yep,I do love a good burn. Just wish people wouldn't get mean about it. No need to be hurtful I say you
don't have to read it if you don't like it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Cheers Dude

How is this one...

I bought a rocket for the wife....she is over the moon

(I will get my coat)..

So many ...I don't wanna miss any out, you all brighten my day..the better question would be who doesn't

Smyleegirl..she is like my internet mistress lol.
edit on 17-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

The dude gets me!

Yes I do!!!!

I remember one of your replies. Sound familiar ?

Ha Ha Terribly gets a star.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Your a good man boymonkey.

2nd

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Missed your edit......................

Smyleegirl..she is like my internet mistress lol.

Agreed, she makes me laugh, at the same time I can bound with her. She has a lot on her shoulders.

I love her though.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Haha yep.

That one was great too I was racking my brains for a humorous way to show the stupidity of that
thread. Then you came along nothing more needed to be said.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

Another star, BTW I use to watch South Park with a passion, but I can't place your avatar's name. A little help please ?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here's one of the funniest membesr who should have been a Monty Python extra, Skalla.

edit on 17-4-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I don't know. I was just looking for an avatar, and here was this guy with noob on his shirt.

Felt it pointed out my personality.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed

I don't know. I was just looking for an avatar, and here was this guy with noob on his shirt.

Felt it pointed out my personality.

With that reply you make the list.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

many thanks old bean! i dont feel i've been too funny of late, i think i tend to go through phases of being a cantankerous bugger and then wearing myself out and reverting to taking the piss.

while i very much enjoy the regulars i tend to bounce around with here, those that make me laugh the most probs never mean to - so no names there to protect the innocent, but typically they approach me u2u to save the world and aid them in fulfilling prophesies and such. and yes, the loony on the bus always sits next to me, most likely as they see their face reflected on my shiny head and feel safe?

besides this i totally love those that use sources to show me how wrong i am with out reading the full article, that never gets old

and i still chuckle at Suspiria's "cock womble" slur, i have adopted that and try to spread it whenever possible, it's one of the best i ever heard
oh, i love Hart(e?)'s dry as dust put downs as well, i hardly ever see him starred so maybe i'm the only one, but he often makes me laugh, whether he means it or not

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join