It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War in Heaven?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
this is more of a guess than a prophecy.

1260 days after thursday september 29th, 2011 The war in heaven Described under the woman and the dragon in revelation happens.

i picked that day because i believe that on that day the woman and the dragon in revelation happened because of astrological signs.
The Harlot, The Virgin, The Dragon, and The Bright Morning Star.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

The "war in heaven" in Revelation ch12 is a symbolic way of describing the "victory" won by Christ in his death on the cross.
That's why the same event is described later in the chapter as the Accuser being overcome "by the blood of the Lamb", ie by the death of Jesus (v11).
I refer you to my thread;
Satan fell from heaven

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

The "war in heaven" in Revelation ch12 is a symbolic way of describing the "victory" won by Christ in his death on the cross.
That's why the same event is described later in the chapter as the Accuser being overcome "by the blood of the Lamb", ie by the death of Jesus (v11).
I refer you to my thread;
Satan fell from heaven

hey your that guy that wrote that megathread on revelation nice.

on september 29th 2011 i had a neardeath experience so that date and astrological things in the sky have big significance to me.

my question to you is when satan fell from heaven was that before or after the adam and eve in the garden of eden, if they call him "the ancient serpent." Sometimes i feel like time travel matters in the bible also.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
hey your that guy that wrote that megathread on Revelation. nice.
my question to you is when satan fell from heaven was that before or after the adam and eve in the garden of eden, if they call him "the ancient serpent.

Thank you.

Frankly, the theory about "being kicked out of heaven before the Creation" is more John Milton's Paradise Lost than it is the Bible.
Part of the problem is that "heaven" has got more than one meaning in the New Testament. It can be where God is, or it can be where the stars are.
Satan's "falling from heaven" is more about falling from power. It meant he was losing his power over humanity. It was already beginning while Jesus was teaching (Luke ch10 v18) and the Cross finished the job.
So Revelation ch12 is a little "flashback" in the story of Revelation, put in to explain the origin of Satan's hostility to the church.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

We are in the serpents domain. He may as well have been here forever. Noticing your signature saying something about the illusion of time kind of makes the point moot. In the show Lost they explain a lot about this whole subject.

I had a question. When is 1260 days from September 2011?
What do you see for the future? Are we too late? Are we responsible? Can I please leave this place and get back to eternity?

But actually the Kingdom is within, so I'm only talking in some weird jester like way.
edit on 4/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

hey your that guy that wrote that megathread on Revelation. nice.
my question to you is when satan fell from heaven was that before or after the adam and eve in the garden of eden, if they call him "the ancient serpent.

Thank you.

Frankly, the theory about "being kicked out of heaven before the Creation" is more John Milton's Paradise Lost than it is the Bible.
Part of the problem is that "heaven" has got more than one meaning in the New Testament. It can be where God is, or it can be where the stars are.
Satan's "falling from heaven" is more about falling from power. It meant he was losing his power over humanity. It was already beginning while Jesus was teaching (Luke ch10 v18) and the Cross finished the job.
So Revelation ch12 is a little "flashback" in the story of Revelation, put in to explain the origin of Satan's hostility to the church.

Yes but what about other religions throughout history like the egyptian Gods and hinduism, islam and etc?
do you believe in them at all or do you view them as demons being idols and invents of satan?

if they are invents of satan then that means the ancient serpent exists to this day and influences them.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by
Dustytoad

What i see is what is predetermined in the bible , like the show lost where "whatever, happened, happened."
the bible tells us whoever destined to die by the sword shall die by the sword as in predestination matters.

we are neither too early nor too late. neither hot nor cold, more lukewarm.

We are not originally responsible the bible tells us that those who urge OTHERS into sin is worse than commiting sin yourself so that means that really all of the worlds problems were originally satans domino effect..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

if they are invents of satan then that means the ancient serpent exists to this day and influences them.

Yes, John's got that angle covered as well.
He shows Satan as falling down to earth, very angry (v12), like a wounded animal, mortally wounded but not yet dead.
Then at the end of the chapter he sets up "the Beast" as a way of getting his revenge.

The teaching of the gospel (which is what "the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony" means) is that freedom from the Accuser's power is available in principle, but not everybody takes it up.
edit on 16-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yes, John's got that angle covered as well.
He shows Satan as falling down to earth, very angry (v12), like a wounded animal, mortally wounded but not yet dead.
Then at the end of the chapter he sets up "the Beast" as a way of getting his revenge.

The teaching of the gospel (which is what "the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony" means) is that freedom from the Accuser's power is available in principle, but not everybody takes it up.
edit on 16-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

what do you know about the gog magog war and do you beleive at all that any of the issues in the middle east will lead up the events described in revelation? or do you believe this event has come to pass?

its as they say satans greatest lie was convincing the world that it doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'm very cautious about trying to trace out future events in detail.
Basically, Revelation is describing two things;
a power dominating the world, claiming the right to be worshipped, and persecuting the church because they don't;
and God's reaction to all that, culminating in the return of Christ (ch19).
It seems to me that ch6 describes a sort of general collapse in the world, and the "Beast" takes control when the dust settles.
As I see it, we're still waiting for ch6, so any dramatic events in the near future might come into the picture as part of the build-up to that.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
And I don't like hearing "Damascus" in the news so much. our oldest ever city.....

edit on 16-4-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

Also, did you know the lady clothed in the sun will happen in 2015.....12 stars in her hair....the moon as her footstool.....virgo constellation

edit on 16-4-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

new topics

top topics

join