It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticing a bad trend on ATS, it's sad...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Read the rest of my responses here.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Are you feeling like more people like you now

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Wow last time there were this many govt agents in one place the Alfred P. Murrah building blew lol.

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHH!

burned!

That joke was so awesome a statue of me should be erected in every town centre in America.

In all seriousness, ATS is a conspiracy forum!!!!!! Maybe you kids should cancel your accounts here and stick to posting on facebook. Go post in MSNBC or Fox's comments sections (if they even allow comments).

(I could go on for days...)

Great post! -S -F

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by unstoppability
reply to post by onequestion

Wow last time there were this many govt agents in one place the Alfred P. Murrah building blew lol.

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHH!

burned!

That joke was so awesome a statue of me should be erected in every town centre in America.

In all seriousness, ATS is a conspiracy forum!!!!!! Maybe you kids should cancel your accounts here and stick to posting on facebook. Go post in MSNBC or Fox's comments sections (if they even allow comments).

(I could go on for days...)

Great post! -S -F

^that

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Nicks87

I agree with questioning the official story but the story has to actually happen before we can question it. It takes time to get enough information from our little houses on the internet and to read twitter and facebook and watch videos and get the stories from locals and all of this. We cant just have something happen and be calling it a false flag within 10 minutes.

Like another poster above stated, we could use some better discernment.

Ok, thats fine but all the big media outlets do the same thing. Look at all the inconsistancies in the sandy hook shooting. The mainstream media is just as guilty of jumping the gun as the "conspiracy theorists".

Shortly after the boston bombing the left-wingers were blaming it on the "gun culture". Without any facts what-so-ever. So I agree that "we could use some better discernment" but it starts with FOX, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc. and as long as those entities are owned by the elite/govt the "better discernment" will never happen.

The big media outlets will always be used to push an agenda and gullible people, that cant think for themselves, will always buy it.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Nicks87 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

People don't expect the government to prevent crimes (we can't predict the future), we expect them to bring criminals to justice. It's the media that tries to convince people that the "public" demands that the government put more restrictions on It's citizens because we are somehow less trustworthy than our "benevolent" government. There are military and political strategies that people in power understand that the general public thinks just makes for an entertaining movie. These are real strategies that have been used throughout history. I am a very patriotic person, I support freedom and balance of power, and believe power should come from the people. I wish everything was on the up and up, but the deception has been pretty obvious, but for those who can't see it yet, you will.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join