It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amerikkka master of the inside-job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
And?

I believe that media outlets that use video may edit it.

Does that mean there is something aloof?

"Oh my God, have you seen that new movie? Its Been Edited...what does it mean"?

Really?

If you don't understand the difference between editing the news and editing a movie may I suggest the skunk works? It turned out that this video was not edited, but your conclusion was illogical.

Yes, when the news is edited it means something is aloof. No, when a movie has been edited its business as usual.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Its a flag being pulled away. I swear everytime something happens it is like IQs drop around here.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
For some reason I was unable to comment directly. IDK if it's because I'm not friends with that person on facebook, or whatever.

However: Watch carefully around 23 seconds. If you can, put your cursor on the 22 second mark of the slider, so that when it goes past the relevant part you can click once and arrive back at the same spot to watch it again.

Look closely at the piece of bloody debris in question.

You may have to re-watch once or twice to spot it. I could be wrong about this, but it looks like someone who is off screen, is actually dragging the thing out of frame exactly as this guy walks past. If you look carefully, you can see it slide to the right, just before this guy's body obscures that part of the shot for a second.

If I'm seeing this right, that makes this just an incident of weird timing that gives a strange effect when you watch it quickly--seeming like it vanishes.
edit on 16-4-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I (re)posted a video that shows exactly what happens. Fast forwad to 2:26 and see for yourself.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As the guy walks by, some sort of ribbon or a bright red piece of decoration is pulled away from the frame,
that' it for me, about this video.
NEXT!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't see where people are seeing a body? On YouTube a bunch of people realized its obviously a flag or some type cloth...everyone's over it...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join