It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sheeple"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I find people that use this term to be both arrogant and hypocritical.
Who the heck are you to label me? Unless you grow your own food (all of it) Do NOT watch ANY TV, Do not have electricity (Living off the grid) and have NO political affiliations then DO NOT CALL ME OR ANYONE ELSE HERE "SHEEPLE"

Thank you.
/end rant.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Don't let them get to you, *passes you an alexander keith's*, canuk up and laugh it off, it's not worth getting hot and bothered about.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

No worries, I just had a Snickers

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
I find people that use this term to be both arrogant and hypocritical.
Who the heck are you to label me? Unless you grow your own food (all of it) Do NOT watch ANY TV, Do not have electricity (Living off the grid) and have NO political affiliations then DO NOT CALL ME OR ANYONE ELSE HERE "SHEEPLE"

Thank you.
/end rant.

Actually growing most of my food,, and Never Watch TV,, and will be OFF GRID soon I hope,, but that doesn't mean I won't have Electricity,, I Will. and for the most part,, Have been called an Anarchist,, even if I am Not,, so

What's that got to do with calling people Sheeple?

Seriously asking as respectfully as possible.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

When you're done you can call me a sheeple but you won't have net

What I'm getting at is that "Sheeple give in (or contribute) to the system."

So when someone who pays taxes, watches TV / surfs the net, VOTES, and buys things; calls someone else a Sheeple then they (imo) are being hypocritical.

edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

ROFL, right on.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Cool,, that means you can't really call me a Sheeple either. Good to know. Understand completely.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Mostly the word "Sheeple" is used to describe someone who doesn't think for themselves!

Did you think about what its used for?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Using the term 'sheeple' is the lowest form of ad hom. Its baseless, and pathetic, and those that use the term generally fit those descriptions as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Actually, calling someone a sheep refers to the herd-like conformity of a herd of sheep. One can watch TV, pay taxes, eat snickers bars while still being a non-conformist.

One needs to follow the laws to live in society, but he doesn't need to trott along with his face in the a$$ of the one in front of him.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Mostly the word "Sheeple" is used to describe someone who doesn't think for themselves!

Did you think about what its used for?

Indeed. Sure most of us are contributing to the system (But still less then the regular sheeple, and not exactly voluntary either), but at least we know how insane and evil it is, which is a start/the first step.

new topics

top topics

join