It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Star child skull latest info?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Has anyone got any latest news on the 'Star Child Skull'? I know they are doing more testing, and they did find out it was not human. But there were still speculations.

Can anybody link, or tell what kind of current experiments, tests they are doing on it to see if it's is indeed not from earth?

Also what are your views on it? is it a skull with a deformity or not?

Personally, i believe it's alien because everything they observed physically pretty much rules out being a deformed skull e.g. thicker skull bone but lighter than human, proportional and symmetrical structure while deformed is not, eye sockets not deep, jaw structure very different, etc. It just looks so different from a human skull.
edit on
edit on 15-4-2013 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

the last i heard it was stated that the mother was a human

the bit about it that intrigues me is the fibers that run through the bone/skull

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

There hasn't been any recent info on this.I keep a watch out for it,but haven't seen any.The last I saw about it was on ats some time ago.It was concluded I believe that it was not a totally humanskull.

edit on 15-4-2013 by dellmonty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Because its very old they will only ever be able to identify some of the DNA. The identifiable DNA will be human, then anything they cant properly identify they will claim is not human. With a statement like , "parts of the DNA could not be matched with anything human" or words to that effect.

Gotta keep the hoax train a-rolling

edit on 15-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD (Bureau of Legal Dentistry), a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well, for each must have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes."

From Wiki

It's been known for quite some time to be human.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Because its very old they will only ever be able to identify some of the DNA. The identifiable DNA will be human, then anything they cant properly identify they will claim is not human. With a statement like , "parts of the DNA could not be matched with anything human" or words to that effect.

Gotta keep the hoax train a-rolling

edit on 15-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

If my memory serves me, the skull wasn't that old. Maybe a few centuries, but nothing more. No? Wasn't it supposedly discovered laying out in the open in a cave in Mexico?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD (Bureau of Legal Dentistry), a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well, for each must have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes."

From Wiki

It's been known for quite some time to be human.

Anything, doesn't matter if it is outdated, proven inaccurate data, use it anyway, we must "debunk" this. There is aleady way to much truth out there, we need to hide some of it.

Dude, you could atleast use current data.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by engineer418
Dude, you could atleast use current data.

All the data states it is human, wishing it was a "alien star child" skull does not change the reality that it is human....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
With each new test comes new special pleading.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It's still fake as far as I know.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Where's the proof it's a fake?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Its not a fake skull, its a deformed human skull. The people who own it and are trying to claim its an alien skull could be called hoaxers.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by engineer418

Current data? DNA of a skull doesn't change. This is a human skull.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by DPrice

Where's the proof it's a fake?

1: It's a real skull.

2: It's the responsibility of those who claim it to be extraterrestrial to provide proof, not the other way around.

3: All of the DNA testing thus far indicates it is human.
edit on 15-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's half human half cylon...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Does it now.

Does it also say its Terrestrial?

If I test a Chipanzee, how will it test? And, what level of testing is required to separate ne close secies frm another?

All y'all are basing your conclusion on incomplete data, and you think you are correct?!?
Ya might wanna take aother look.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It has to be an alien skull, those little alien bass turds have shown up all over the earth!

Seriously though, skull deformities happen, no aliens needed. Check out hydrocephalus.
edit on 15-4-2013 by deathlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've been following this skull for quite sometime.. I've seen all the data for and against.. I do know it can't be written off with "it's a rock" type statements.. So, after searching for the latest info I found this video from February 2014 from one of the researchers involved.. It's long, this guy is annoying but, he does give the latest data along with responses as to why wiki and other so called experts claiming they know are wrong.. After watching the video I'm convinced the people claiming its a hoax have done absolutely no tests themselves.. Judge for yourself..

m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

HooHaa
I've been following this skull for quite sometime.. I've seen all the data for

Exactly what is and where is "all the data for"?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

engineer418
reply to post by DaTroof

Does it now.

Does it also say its Terrestrial?

If I test a Chipanzee, how will it test? And, what level of testing is required to separate ne close secies frm another?

All y'all are basing your conclusion on incomplete data, and you think you are correct?!?
Ya might wanna take aother look.

If you test a chimpanzee skull for DNA, and that's if you are somehow able to discount all the morphological features stretching the boundaries of cognitive dissonance to new levels, you would find that the skull has a different number of chromosomes than a human being. It's a no brainer. As for people basing opinions on incomplete data I'd point you at Lloyd Pye if you want to wag that finger so hard. See, after the 3rd round of DNA testing from 2010 the lab was able to match 265 base pairs, meaning that at least some of the nuclear DNA was human DNA and from a human skull. Good old Lloyd took the opportunity to announce that “there is NO known earthly corollary for what has been analyzed!”, which is not what the report says. He also glosses over the part of the report that explains why no significant similarities have been found, saying that it is merely “an automatically generated list of possible procedural errors designed to help geneticists check all possible flaws in their testing techniques”. He cometsly ignores important science like the degraded nuclear DNA. What Lloyd Pye is doing has nothing at all to do with science and everything to do with selling books, charging for lectures and making money. If it were really about learning the truth the skull wouldn't be in private hands it would be available for Independently testing by labs that can corroborate and verify the results by reproducing them. That's how science works. It doesn't involve cherry picking portions of the report and ignoring the majority of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join