It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the world is Kim Jong Un?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Off topic but I still want to know where in the world George W. Bush was the weekend that JFK, Jr's plane went down......

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

He is in his Dr.Evil bunker planning the destruction of the moon while he plays Nintendo 64.

Seriously China told him to say all that stuff so he is probably deep underground shatting himself thinking the U.S. is only one step away from turning his country into a glass landscape.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If he's missing in an intelligence type of way, then something's gonna hit the fan. We'll soon see if he attends any of the celebrations. I personally dont think he's dead, as has been suggested, but they could be keeping him very low key due to the closeness of war.
edit on 14/4/2013 by Catch_a_Fire because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Not many options...but still part of the script.

1.Hiding
2. Assassinated
3.Chillin like a villain
4.Propaganda

edit: I'll take option 4 for $10,000.

edit on 14-4-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What about The American president,have been reading some posts on here that he has been quietly absent for a coupla weeks

Could it be ....? Na thats just weird

"over here Bro"

edit on 14-4-2013 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just curious what would happen if he was dead or assassinated?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by riverwild

Looks like a whole chicken sitting in front of Un. The irony of it all !

"What does randyvs sae abou mi dis time ? "
" Oh no ! Now he make a me out to be a chickeen !"
"Fire misso ! "

reply to post by rickymouse

Someone said they saw him on a cruise ship in the gulf getting drunk and eating like a pig.

Ya never know Ricky, the guy might be a lot of fun to hang out with, when he's all toasted.

:
edit on 14-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

N' Holy Binders Batman, are those Tombstone pizzas LMAO? Actually I would be
surprised if the dishonor of launching a war would be perpetrated on the Eternal
Leader's birthday. On the other hand this is April, and anything goes I guess.
When another threat to Junior's well being is pulled off anytime between the first slobbering
tirade and his attempt to play "Court of the Crimson [one] PING [Vasily]" on that gutted
Mellotron copy, gimme a U2U. I need to nuke some pintos and tomato paste now, and
chase it with a chunk of homemade sturdy yeast based wheel chock.
Chicken?! it might as well be a whole Filet Mignon slab for me, I'm an American!
WE ALL PO! Just found a shake or two of chipotle powder left. There is a God.

Belay that last line as a ps. This is not about food, this is about laughing in the face
of death-- and artificial mozzarella. Neither is pathologically solid, and merits a good
laydown on an expensive clinician's couch. I'm butting in line, I know... but
I take very seriously the facts [1.] The principals with the footballs are not only staying
off-camera, but for quite a while incommunicado. NOT good for public relations. It means
they either don't care or are cranking up the paranoia factor [yawn].
[2. Maybe worse,] The partying might be some decompression after cementing in some
plans with all the neighbors, meaning we've got a go at whenever, four, three ...
edit on 14-4-2013 by derfreebie because: seriously, and two facts about logistics

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He is no longer missing.

He has been seen today visiting his father's grave and at a party.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
according to the source of news from the site you posted he was seen visiting his father and grand father's gravesite in the Kumsusan Palace of Sun.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...
edit on 14-4-2013 by NevetsQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
He is no longer missing.

He has been seen today visiting his father's grave and at a party.

Thank you for the update, Ajah.
This food thing with the thread was fun, but I was concerned too.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Handing down power to the 3rd gen, did not sit well with many in North Korea, and this leader is trying to portray himself as tough and able to stand up to the west. Firing the missile into the ocean, will be how they sell his victory. All of this is about them firing a missile into the ocean and saying "we win!"

He is not going to miss the playoffs (NBA), and is probably busy making his picks. lol

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Saddam and his sons had body doubles.... hmmm, I think that if I started off with the premise that he is missing I could maintain my position by making all sorts of conspiracies up. The truth is out there but you will never know it. I still think he is having plastic surgery so that he can live the high life in Miami once all the nukes have gone off.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I do not think the fact that Un has not appeared in public changes anything about NK's plan of action. And that plan of action never was nuclear war. They know they cannot win a war with the US, and I'm sure they know by now that China is not going to back them, and neither is Iran. Russia of course is not going to back them either if they attack the US or South Korea. I still do not see what everyone is worrying about, as it just is not going to happen. What does surprise me though is that I thought the US government and military would be playing this to the hilt, using the threats by NK to actually initiate a war with say Iran, since Iran has been so close to NK in the whole nuclear weapons collaboration department.

I would be willing to bet that Israel is clamoring behind closed doors to the president and other US officials, saying now is the time to strike Iran. You can bet that if NK did initiate a strike, Israel would probably retaliate against Iran, even though it does not make that much sense on the surface. The truth of the matter is that Hamas and Hezbollah are popular because they actually help the people, and I would never back Israel in a war against Iran, unless Iran started it...which they won't.

Anyway, the only two countries Jong Un could possibly be in at the moment, imo, are China or NK. He is probably still in NK, as he would NOT risk leaving his country at the moment, as he should know that the possibility of an assassination attempt is relatively high outside of NK. Of course all of the stuff I am saying is not really stuff you are going to find in the news. Mostly it is just information that seems probable to me, considering the current state of affairs and alliances. I just do not want people getting scared and letting the government do what they did to us in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Seriously, my guess would be he recently heard about all the propaganda being pumped out by western media.
And it scared the crap out of him. He's old enough to remember what happened to Saddam. So he's prolly deep underground say'in to his self, " We don't have a nuke ! I thought they knew ".

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
HE HAS ARRIVED

Kim Jong-un makes first public appearance in two weeks; observers wondering if he will make a speech on Apr. 15

english.hani.co.kr...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
Kim Jong-Un Moves To Underground Bunker

PYONGYANG, DPRK (BHN) - Photos released this morning by the North Korean military show leader Kim Jong-un has moved to a secure underground bunker presumably in preparation for an expected missile launch, possibly tomorrow.

NK is nothing to joke about but we could use a little break from all the doom reports..

peacemoonbeam.typepad.com...
edit on 14-4-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)
that's an awful lot of PIZZA

i'm guessing they aren't planning on surfacing anytime soon

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
He was obviously shooting his new youtube video "gentleman"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
come on guys hes running the diner on the show "2 broke girls"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
ah, the soap-opera continues.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The Kims are big, fat, happy family. Just look at their expressions of love...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join