It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm feeling so angry/guilty with myself...Other pet owners?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

I'm happy to hear all of this good news! Hopefully should be no time now before Messi and you and the fam are back to having fun!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Many dogs who are fixed will still dig. It was an accident is all.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I just don't think that he would have left the yard/garden if I had neutered him. I am sooooo angry with myself. I feel so guilty.

I send my love prayers and good fortune to you and yours.

I am not sure how to articulate that your thoughts of such are due to your guilt and anger and will keep you in a closed loop that if you do let go and keep thinking its your fault will eventually takes its toll on you.

I hope I do not sound to arrogant when saying such it is only because I cannot rid myself of the guilt I have for when my Rottweiler Tyson passed in December last year only being 6 years old. I have what I believe is good reason to be at fault for his death and unhealthiness before that, I just speak from experiencing a similar situation.

That guilt and anger can manifest and unhealthy mind set and from there can manifest itself physically, stay healthy for yourself and family, the pain of guilt will reside just don't let your anger for yourself to get a hold other wise the guilt can come back and you can find yourself stuck in a bubble of depression.

I hope all is well and empathize with your situation.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The road to recovery when he gets released will be long but well worth it as he is a family member, and we love him so much

Stick to it no matter how bumpy the road gets, in the end if you do and give your best then there is nothing to blame yourself for.

Thanks for the update

I hope Messi has a healthy recovery.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

He is on a remarkable road to recovery-- is in an "e-collar" now because his wounds to his leg are really starting to heal.

Good to hear, actually puts a smile on my face, man that hurt I need to smile more and will due your update,

once again

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join