It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone learn anything from the lies fed to us about the last war?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
One thing I learned from the lies of the last war was every time the media reports a source from "an official" that is "not authorized to talk to the media" is pure propaganda lies from the propaganda machine with the only purpose of controlling information in a way they can manipulate.

I am seeing it more this time. It must have worked for them before.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

Funny, I figured it would have been Aliens next, instead its North Korea, it may be Aliens next week, or perhaps Zombies.

The empires that hang off the war machine and the Justice system, are never going to allow any piece or justice, That is the way it has been and the way it will always be.

One would have thought that by now humans, the masses, would have evolved enough, not to allow the Greedy and the Control freaks to manipulate them but they have not.

Peace.

edit on 13-4-2013 by marsend because: Typo

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caidema
Am I the only one suspicious about all this media hype concerning North Korea? This is the same kind of stuff we starting hearing about Al-Qaeda, Afghanistan, and Iraq since 9/11. Actually since before that but since we've learned about all the things they said weren't even true, you would think more people would question all of this. What do you all think?

What the last war should have taught you is that the vast majority of the population consists of brain dead morons that will believe anything the media, government, military, tells them.

Anyone with intelligence should have learned from the last war, that the vast majority of the general public is hopeless, and will always support a war, as long as their government tells them what they want to hear about it.

You can find many, many, many people just on this site, that will still argue for example that Iraq did have WMD and that will call you all sorts of things if you say otherwise. What you should learn from this my friend, is that the people like you, that can still reason and use logic and think for themselves, are greatly outnumbered, and hardly any of these types of people exist in the world anymore.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think it's all creepy how 9/11 happened, suddenly WMD in so many countries to get us angry toward them and eager to war war war - and now NK is barking a little and suddenly that Boston bombing happened.

To me, I totally smell a repeat (similar but not the same) of 'back then' possibly happening all over again. I know a few ppl on facebook were blaming NK for the bombing attack within hours of it happening.

I'm just tired of the whole thing. I trust no one. Well, our Govt really.

I'm just sickened fully.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join