It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Gave North Korea Nukes In The First Place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

First off, I tried a search, didn't find anything on this. Was going to put it in Breaking alternative news, but think it might be a bit old for that forum, as they want 36 hours or less.. so put it here.

I don't necessarily follow the website this source comes from, but I try to get what I can from any source, mix it with a grain or shovel full of salt depending on the source.

However, in this case, the author does bring up some valid points that I was thinking of starting a thread on, but he basically says of the things I been thinking for a while since this Korea thing got going full steam.

Story here

Both the Clinton and Bush administrations played a key role in helping the late Kim Jong-Il develop North Korea’s nuclear prowess from the mid 1990′s onwards.

and

Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld presided over a $200 million dollar contract to deliver equipment and services to build two light water reactor stations in North Korea in January 2000 when he was an executive director of ABB (Asea Brown Boveri). Wolfram Eberhardt, a spokesman for ABB confirmed that Rumsfeld was at nearly all the board meetings during his involvement with the company

Like I said at the beginning, The source, at times, can tend to be a bit sensationalist. But I do remember these things the author said going around the net at the time.

If you read further on in the article.. and what the author brings up don't seem very far off track, or untruthful..

SURELY, those who gave N Korea the technology weren't THAT STUPID were they!?!??!!?

OR DID THEY KNOW, that the mess the world is dealing with today was just a matter of time? And... SO WHAT!?!?! A few cronies made a boatload of money and to heck with civilization??

I guess one of the points I want to bring out on this story is folks NEED to get rid of the left-right paradigm!
It is a form of divide and conquer. As is the black-white-brown-yellow racist garbage too, all divide and conquer.

If the "facts" stated are true, you see members of the two party system, from each party, screwing over the world, or its citizens.

Just putting it out there to think about, and as a reminder is all.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Who gave North Korea the nukes? Well, Pakistan did, or precisely the nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan. Back in the early 1990s.

This is why the developed West are so obsessed with preventing nuclear proliferation e.g. Iran.

Regards

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Pakistan - then the Clintons in the USA, Russia, China - the same bunch of war-mongers that are giving it to Iran.

Henry Kissinger the great composer of "killing all of those useless eaters" fame. via the "UN"
edit on 13-4-2013 by Happy1 because: added thought

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Who gave DPRK nukes. Angry monkeys with great math skills, I believe it was called the Manhattan Project. We built some a-bombs, tested them, and then one of the people who was working on the project, I believe his name was Claus Fuchs gave it all to the Russians, and they built a bomb, and then, as they say, the Genie was out of the bottle. Not that Russia or China or anybody else wouldn't get there, George Orwell figured it out. there pretty easy to make, I think some guy in Norway built one in his kitchen one time. Great vid you can watch on the net about nukes is called 'Trinity and Beyond' narrated by Captain Kirk! Russia used to use nukes to carve out natural gas tanks and other stuff. But they stopped doing it when they found out, there's a lot of radiation left behind!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

INTERESTING responses so far...Anywhere from AQ Kahn TO Pakistan, To USA, Russia, and China...

Maybe a dash from em all.. WHO KNOWS!??

Hmmm... well one thing is for sure the dang genie is certainly out of the bottle like Carbonbase said.

Through all of this mess I keep thinking...

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS... ORDO AB CHAO

It is on the dollar bills..

We certainly have managed to get in a pickle. In general , mankind that is.

Good responses though, thanks to all.

Pravdaseeker

top topics

join