It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A morning in the life of Rodinus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
“Ahhhhh did i sleep well!!!”…

Says Rodinus as he rubs his sleepy eyes and rolls out of bed to put on his favourite Garfield slippers before staggering downstairs and out in the garden to have his first fix of Tar, Benzene, Cadmium, Formaldehyde, Polonium-210, Chromium 1,3-Butadiene, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Nitrosamines and Acrolein.

After feeling somewhat a little dizzy after this first fix, Rodinus then proceeds indoors to pour himself a nice hot cup of methylene chloride or ethyl acetate rinsed decaffeinated coffee before partially staggering back outside for another fix of Tar, Benzene, Cadmium, Formaldehyde, Polonium-210, Chromium 1,3-Butadiene, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Nitrosamines and Acrolein.

After feeling a little less dizzier, Rodinus then proceeds back indoors and plods upstairs to the awaiting bathroom (I won’t go into the gory details about going to the loo having a piddle, yawning and scratching his b**ls!)… kicks off his Garfield slippers and Mrs Rodinuses dressing gown (yea yea, it was the first thing I grabbed because I hadn’t had my Tar, Benzene, Cadmium, Formaldehyde, Polonium-210, Chromium 1,3-Butadiene, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Nitrosamines and Acrolein.fix yet when getting out of bed in a zombie like state!

After jumping in the shower Rodinus proceeds to grab the nearest bottle next to him and coverers his head with Isopropyl alcohol, Petroleum mineral oil, Polyethylene glycol, Propylene glycol, Sodium laurel sulfate, Sodium laureth sulfate, Chlorine, Imidazolidinyl urea and DMDM Hydantoin before vigorously rubbing this mixture into his hair and occasionally all over his face just for good measure. This is all topped of with a good old body scrub of Diethanolamine, Triclosan, Formaldehyde, Dioxane, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (oh, that one again!), Parabens, and yet again Propylene Glycol.

After drying himself down and jumping into a clean pair of jeans and pulling a shirt over his manly sinewy muscular torso (erm… I just couldn’t resist it sorry folks!), he then proceeds to brush his teeth with a little splurge of Sodium fluoride, Triclosan, Sodium lauryl sulfate (yet again!), Propylene glycol (yet again!) and Diethanolamine before having a good mouth rinse with Thymol (2-isopropyl-5-methylphenol), Eucalyptol, Hexetedine (Oraldene), Methyl Salicylate, Benzalkonium chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Methylparaben, Hydrogen Peroxide and Alcohol.

Feeling a little refreshed after his morning ritual, Rodinus then proceeds back down the stairs to the coffee machine to pour himself another steaming cup of methylene chloride or ethyl acetate rinsed decaffeinated coffee before partially staggering back outside for another fix of Tar, Benzene, Cadmium, Formaldehyde, Polonium-210, Chromium 1,3-Butadiene, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Nitrosamines and Acrolein.

Batteries fully charged and body pumped full of chemicals....

Aaaand it’s off to work we go… Hi Ho Hi Ho…..

Just thought I would share a part of my morning ritual with you folks… and yes I know it’s bad to smoke… even with all those chemicals but there you have it and i should know better...

To be noted that in our household we are slowly but surely switching over to more natural products but can't do everything all at once unfortunately

Couple of useful links here :

www.cancer.ie...

www.steadyhealth.com...

www.discoverhealthandwealth.com...

www.bryanmarcel.com...#

www.livestrong.com...

gumdiseaseremedies.com...

Have a great day to all of you

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 12-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 12-4-2013 by Rodinus because: HUMONGOUS CRAP SPELLING MISTAKE!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

LMAO, Well done Rod

Says Rodinus as he rubs his sleepy eyes and rolls out of bed to put on his favourite Garfield slippers before staggering downstairs and out in the garden to have his first fix of Tar, Benzene, Cadmium, Formaldehyde, Polonium-210, Chromium 1,3-Butadiene, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Nitrosamines and Acrolein.

Your morning fix left one thing out, life giving nicotine.

edit on 12-4-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Yes but Nicotine is natural

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rodinus then proceeds back indoors and plods upstairs to the awaiting bathroom (I won’t go into the gory details about going to the loo having a piddle, yawning and scratching his b**ls!)

At least we know what your reading materials are on the throne.

Whatever is within reach.

BTW S&F Brilliant

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I stand corrected.

I bow before you.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Well, Rocky have a look at my avatar and see what he is reading... when not checking out ATS on the throne i normally get into some intelligent reading material such as this :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Its actually the end of the day here now so leaving the computer for a while before Mrs Rodinus shoves my head through the computer screen again!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the old morning routine huh

Cody

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I did not know you had installed a camera at my place whilst i was out!!!!

Funnily enough i have the Me Na Me Na from the Muppets as my ringtone on my telephone!

Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 12-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

That was your wife

Sorry man

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Actually Cody, i hate to break this to you mate, bit it was your wife!

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I thought she took a long time filling the car up.

And that would explain all the french wine and gallois suddenly

Cody

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ok folks,

On a more serious note and back to my OP here are a couple of short videos for you all to ponder on if you have some time to spare :

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 12-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Vids added

edit on 12-4-2013 by Rodinus because: word added

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
An escapee from 'The Old Jokes Home'

Rodinus and Cody walk into Rockymcgilicutty's bar.
"What'll it be guys?" asks Rocky.

"I'll have a glass of H2O please" replies Rodinus
"Hey I'll have a glass of H2O too!" says Cody

Five minutes later Cody is writhing around on the floor in obvious distress
"What's up with him?" asks Rodinus
"Guess Cody just can't handle his Hydrogen Peroxide" mumbles Rocky walking away shaking his head.

(The old ones are the best :lol

I'm here all week!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Hi humans

Luckily the wife is a science teacher and I get to check the lesson plans.

Chuckles away here

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Man you could have done a thread with those videos.

Maybe you should, Call it the Toxic Avenger, Avenger.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Waves through window to Rodinus as I partake of my own fix of Tar, Benzene, Cadmium, Formaldehyde, Polonium-210, Chromium 1,3-Butadiene, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Nitrosamines and Acrolein and drink some hot coffee inside where there are no mosquitoes.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Very good but what about the poisons in the air that we breathe and did you not eat anything? all the poisons in the food you have missed out.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
An escapee from 'The Old Jokes Home'

Rodinus and Cody walk into Rockymcgilicutty's bar.
"What'll it be guys?" asks Rocky.

"I'll have a glass of H2O please" replies Rodinus
"Hey I'll have a glass of H2O too!" says Cody

Five minutes later Cody is writhing around on the floor in obvious distress
"What's up with him?" asks Rodinus
"Guess Cody just can't handle his Hydrogen Peroxide" mumbles Rocky walking away shaking his head.

(The old ones are the best :lol

I'm here all week!

H202 actually and this fights cancer in its food grade form theres a reason we think the old ones are the best as there the most effective way of keeping us from the truth

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by Rodinus

Very good but what about the poisons in the air that we breathe and did you not eat anything? all the poisons in the food you have missed out.

Thank you Jinni for your remark,

One thing at a time please, if i went through the whole day in one thread it would have taken me a couple of days to write.

I am currently working on the follow up to this thread which will include the rest of the day and what i will be ingurgitating and breathing...

Patience is a virtue

By the way good point about me not eating anything, but normally in the morning a good fix of Tar, Benzene, Cadmium, Formaldehyde, Polonium-210, Chromium 1,3-Butadiene, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Nitrosamines and Acrolein and a cup of methylene chloride or ethyl acetate rinsed decaffeinated coffee is enough to get me going.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I wake up to I nice hot cup of:

edit on 14/4/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join