It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists investigate water memory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Thanks for your thread. Sounds like a magical experience. I think we often receive what we give in life....

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thank you for your thread.

Sorry if the crisp picture was OT, it was nicely meant.

I really think that this is real.

Every glass of water I pour I hold to my forehead and repeat

"I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you" a few times. The more times the better.

It tastes much better, even when blind testing.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by doobydoll

Read your OP from your link and that sounds like quite the experience!

Just wondering if you have managed to evoke that same thing again?

edit on 12-4-2013 by Timely because: left out a whole word ... dah!!

I have tried a few times since but no, I haven't managed to do it again since. I think I am too conscious of what I am trying to do, trying to force it if you will, and it hasn't worked

That time in the shower, I remember allowing the water to run over my head and in particularly around my ears, I was listening to the different trickling sound that it makes, and the next thing I knew, I was looking up and saw thousands of tiny sparkles jumping around in the water. I saw no shower cubicle, no shower head, no bathroom walls, just the water sprinkling down from nowhere or nothing. And the water didn't look like water, it looked like 'cartoon' water, and full of tiny twinkling stars. I couldn't see my body either.

I know I sound loop-de-loop, but really I'm not lol.

I marvelled at those little stars that felt like 'life'. Water is alive.

It wasn't until I heard a dull 'thud' and I was jolted back to normal 'consciousness', that I realised I had been out of my body. I felt shocked about being back in my body, and I recall that I was just stood there with my back to the shower head, my head was bowed forward, my arms were down by my side, like a switched off automaton. I looked around me at the walls and cubicle, it all was so cold, confining and lifeless, even my body made me feel confined and trapped inside, compared to just seconds before.

I have had other experiences, when I had been grieving for each of my beloved dogs after they died, I would be resting quietly but not asleep, I saw my dogs trotting towards me over a beautiful green grassy hill, tails wagging, and happy little faces. One of them came so close and nuzzled into my neck like she used to when she was alive, I actually saw and felt her. They had come back briefly so I could see they were no longer sick and old, but alive and well and waiting for me in the next life beyond this one. Then they were gone in an instant, and my grief disappeared in the knowledge that they aren't gone forever, I know I will see them again

There is far more around us than this physical world. We just can't see it through these tiny little windows we call eyes.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Radioactive Lyrics (Radio active)
Kings of Leon

When the role is called up yonder I hope you see me there
It's in the water
It's where you came from
It's in the water It's where you came from
And the crowd begins to wonder
And they cry to see your face
It's in the water...
It's in the story It's where you came from
The sons and daughters In all their glory
It's gonna shape them
And when they clash
And come together
And start rising
Just drink the water
Where you came from...
Where you came from
You're the rose
That was called from yonder
Never sold yourself away
It's in the water...
It's in the story
It's where you came from
The sons and daughters
In all their glory
It's gonna shape them
And when they clash And come together
And start rising Just drink the water Where you came from...
Where you came from
And when they clash And come together And start rising
Just drink the water Where you came from...
Where you came from

Thihihi

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And where does the water come from

Scientists have found the biggest and oldest reservoir of water ever--so large and so old, it’s almost impossible to describe. The water is out in space, a place we used to think of as desolate and desert dry, but it's turning out to be pretty lush. Researchers found a lake of water so large that it could provide each person on Earth an entire planet’s worth of water--20,000 times over. Yes, so much water out there in space that it could supply each one of us all the water on Earth--Niagara Falls, the Pacific Ocean, the polar ice caps, the puddle in the bottom of the canoe you forgot to flip over--20,000 times over.

www.fastcompany.com...

We know so little, if it turns out that a certain type of person can imprint water with a form that is helpful or even changes the persons immersed in it we would then know the reason behind baptism has a basis in reality beyond symbolic.

No sense in anyone dismissing anything at our baby learning stage in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

I missed the crisp packet and I am sure it was meant in good humour. If we can have such an affect on water it has to make you wonder if our collective psyche as a species has an over affect of the water on our planet. Like maybe we are emotionally polluting our oceans or something.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

maybe we are emotionally polluting our oceans

Not only emotionally. Unfortunately.

Do you understand what it means to be made of over 70% water?

The implications are enormous.

We are made of hydrogen bonds,

We are made from the fabric of the cosmos.

We are made of god.

When we talk to water, we talk to God.

Where else would God be, except here?

In us, with us.

Always

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This subject is intriguing, and makes sense on some intuitive level.

What would be more convincing, though, would be some more extensive research, whereby...say...the same researcher was able to demonstrate the formation of the same (or very similar) patterns in the water crystals at different times when exposed to the same messages/music/words.

Or, multiple researchers creating crystals with similar differences between positive and negative influences (as the case being made seems to suggest that the person performing the operation affects the outcome as well).

The differences in the patterns formed from "loving" versus "hateful" input is quite striking in the photos offered as evidence. But how verifiable, or repeatable, is this evidence?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is a subject which is highly interesting, but my brain keeps on telling me "don't read it dont read it" because I know I will never understand it completely.

Btw. Emotos work... I am still thinking that it is fake... otherwise I am highly suprised and somehow shocked
btw. I have been already swiming in lake Biwa

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Water is a fascinating subject - I've always considered water to me the mediator between matter and spirit.

A fascinating Lecture on Water by University of Washington Professor Gerald Pollack

www.washington.edu...

You can find the video of the lecture at youtube

www.youtube.com...

Well worth the watch - he and his students have discovered a quality of water, of water structure but not that 'structured water' stuff you read about. This is different, his experiments are wonderful and they are working on filters based on this principle that would take 'anything' out of water and leave just pure H2O behind. The implications are enormous.

Then for a real water treat look up Flowforms on you tube and see what you find.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
He hasn't been able to prove this under controlled conditions, which would be quite easy for anyone to do if it were real. There's no evidence that this is true, seems like most people here believe it without question though, what a surprise.
edit on 12-4-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by cartesia

Do you think that moral ideas have no place in the material universe.....

Thanks for sharing......can't say that I agree with everything that was said but I like movies that are thought provoking!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This alone is pretty huge.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

They are looking at bodies of water, not MOLECULES of water. So the microscopic image they are creating is from a drop of water, and these will behave and appear differently under a microscope depending on the level of light in the room, the temperature of the water, the surface of the glass they are sandwiched between, the time of day, the temp of the room...

It's good you mentioned molecules of water, getting scientific sounding. The h2o molecules, spinning around in their wide almost V-like selves in liquid, they are made of atoms. Get into spintronics, atomtronics, or magnetoelectronics, scientists can can move one electron in an atom in a different way than someone typically would guess an electron behaves. So it might be guessed that something smaller than the molecular level of influence, smaller than atom-level influence, may have a role to play in why these things are assembling they way they are. At the end of it, it may be the sum of the behavior of the sub-atomic particles that bring these results.

In the end, I flipped your argument that it's bull.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

So what's new about this, this has been know for years..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

The research from the Aerospace Institute of the University of Stuttgart is not that old about a year or something. Doctor Emotos work is older but because they are similar I though I would share it too...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
I highly doubt it has anything to do with water having a "memory". If it's a real effect it most likely has it's roots in some sort of quantum observer effect where the consciousness of the person making the drops some how affects the way the water molecules behave on a quantum level. Notice how they said the pattern was different for different researchers but the same pattern for the same researchers.
edit on 12/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)
Ummm...until you get to the part of when they put different flowers into the water...Perhaps the flowers were quantum imprinting themselves into the water then...which would seem to imply consciousness on the part of the flower...would it not?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This claim is from 2011, and is just a hoax.

www.scilogs.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join