It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists investigate water memory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Ice is stable as long as the conditions are right. Air is stable as long as the conditions are right. Set everything up properly, and you could get yourself a nice little ball of methane rolling in midair. That doesn't mean air or water has memory.

a : the power or process of reproducing or recalling what has been learned and retained especially through associative mechanisms

Explain how water is capable of this process?
edit on 13-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

First I want to make one thing clearer... you say they "found a method to make water droplets visible". What this means is that they simply froze the droplets and examined the crystal ice structures right? If that's the case, what I am saying is... the ice structures turn out the way they do because of the influence the observer has on the water molecules at the quantum level. The structures aren't displaying something which was stored or memorized in the water, but rather the structures are being influenced into specific shapes by the observer.

I do not know what the method to make the water droplets They said they discovered a relatively simple way of making the structure of a drop of water visible. It does not say if this involved freezing the drops or not. It is interesting however that each observer has a different a affect the observer is affecting the water and the affect is observable as information. That is a form of memory regardless of the cause of the memory input.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

the power or process of reproducing or recalling what has been learned and retained especially through associative mechanisms

Several observers where given the same water samples and the patterns the water made where recorded. Each observer created a signature pattern that was different to the other observers. The observers left an imprint in the water that could latter be recalled through the correct mechanisms. This is memory as defined by you definition above.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
JohnyAnonymous had a thread about waterdroplets being used for computer memory. This Idea has been around for years under topsecret projects.

Water Droplets Computing
edit on 13-4-2013 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It would be intersting to have access to the water in Lake Vostok that was dicovered in Antarctica under a glacier and see how it would crystalize under Dr. Emoto's discoveries.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

The same water has been here since the beginning, and it knows it is vital to life on this planet.

That does not make any sense, no the water hasn't been here since the beginning, I take you are referring to the water cycle. Water is H2O, those chemicals may have been recombined into a multitude of things even energy, since the beginning of the universe and even on earth, consider how a hydrogen battery works. Look on how stars are born, collect (gravitational aggregation) and transmute mater (in decreasing complexity, from heavier elements down).

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Think about it.

I don't know, it seems to me like you need to re-read what I said and think about it more carefully.

The ice structures are being forced into specific shapes by the conscious observer because consciousness has an effect on quantum particles.

That might be your fantasy, but it ain't mine.

No effect of consciousness on quanta has ever been observed.

Harte

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Why do you think that. I thought quantum collapse by the observer was a well documented affect.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11

The same water has been here since the beginning, and it knows it is vital to life on this planet.

That does not make any sense, no the water hasn't been here since the beginning, I take you are referring to the water cycle. Water is H2O, those chemicals may have been recombined into a multitude of things even energy, since the beginning of the universe and even on earth, consider how a hydrogen battery works. Look on how stars are born, collect (gravitational aggregation) and transmute mater (in decreasing complexity, from heavier elements down).

I wish I could find the words to better explain my experience. I can't.

What I do know, is that there is another side to our consciousness that science doesn't/won't/can't explain or account for.

If science cannot explain how or what I saw and felt, I don't know how I can be expected to.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Everything we see today, has been here since the beginning of this universe. Maybe not in the same chemical composition, but every atom of every element has been here since the beginning of this universe. In that sense, yes, water has always been here. It just wasn't water yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Good post! Old news to me, but thank you for enlightening everyone here!

Next level: Crystal Water!

Why I put Citrine and Amethyst water (AKA people always ask why do I put crystals in my water)? Well, I tell the normals "Just for mineral taste." It helps make me not look crazy to them. It's because that water can take the healing properties of higher frequency crystals (don't just put any crystals in there, some can kill yah!
), and brings a proper 'mood' to the water before I let it in to my body.

I know it sounds like some hippy mombo jumbo, but I truly do feel better after I drink about gallon of crystal water a day. (Not in one sitting of course, as I am a health nut and take care of my body throughout the day)

Anyways, S + F!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Harte

Why do you think that. I thought quantum collapse by the observer was a well documented affect.

That would be "effect."

It's only "well documented" on boards like this, and the documentation consists solely of nincompoops gleefully nodding at each other like bobblehead dolls in an earthquake.

Observation collapses the wave. The wave can be collapsed by observation made by an automated camera.

Harte

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And the WORLD IS SO FULL OF HATE that our rivers and oceans are full of these "dirty water droplets" and we DRINK THIS WATER turning us into that water.. Seeing how we are 70% water, like the planet.

Hmmm..??

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
this is soo deep

in the Osarion, built by seti.... the priests feet would be immeresed in water from the mineral rich nile... while they converse with the gods

and much more

very nice dude

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Sorry bud you are off the dart board it is not only documented on sites like this.It is a science and a strong one at that. Go and have a look.... It is not just theory it is used. There are quantum encryption systems, quantum computers, quantum teleportation, quantum biology. I could go on but I am sure you get the point..

and no the wave cannot be collapsed by an automatic camera until a person watches the recording..
edit on 15-4-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
And where does the water come from

Scientists have found the biggest and oldest reservoir of water ever--so large and so old, it’s almost impossible to describe. The water is out in space, a place we used to think of as desolate and desert dry, but it's turning out to be pretty lush. Researchers found a lake of water so large that it could provide each person on Earth an entire planet’s worth of water--20,000 times over. Yes, so much water out there in space that it could supply each one of us all the water on Earth--Niagara Falls, the Pacific Ocean, the polar ice caps, the puddle in the bottom of the canoe you forgot to flip over--20,000 times over.

www.fastcompany.com...

I am sure this is covered elsewhere further along in the thread but I am just working my way through, so forgive the repetition if that is the case. Anyway, research in recent years has concluded that the vast majority of Earth's water was delivered here via asteroids, adding credence to the hypotheses that extra terrestrials (just not as we know it
or rather imagined it) was in fact a major contributory factor in creating life on this planet. Comets too played a small role, providing about 10% of Earth's water, but the lions share, came from asteroid impacts, and it still is, though most now, drop their much smaller payloads, just inside the atmosphere.

I made a thread about it a couple of years ago, that covered some aspects of water's travels that was at that time coming to light, should imagine much of the information is now out of date given the intense focus on these things in the interim...but none the less...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
It's amazing how two people can look at a presentation and come away with totally different perspectives. What I see is the complete debunking of a god or observer or whatever you want to call it. If water can come out of chaos and into uniformity (to retain and form information) then there's no need for an intelligent entity to inject that information into the universe. For me, the making of life is simply a matter of Just add water.

I neither agree nor disagree...classic agnostic...but given that one could surmise that all life seems to operate as a means of rearranging matter, the ability to 'retain and form' information to improve or rather to increase the complexity of that rearrangement process, raises the possibility that there is intent.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Sorry bud you are off the dart board it is not only documented on sites like this.It is a science and a strong one at that. Go and have a look.... It is not just theory it is used. There are quantum encryption systems, quantum computers, quantum teleportation, quantum biology. I could go on but I am sure you get the point..

and no the wave cannot be collapsed by an automatic camera until a person watches the recording..
edit on 15-4-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

So, nothing happens at all, if the camera is misplaced for a hundred years?

Right.

That's simply saying we don't know until we look. And that is true about everything in existence:

"Is the dog outside?"

"I don't know. Let me look."

Quantum doggie.

Harte

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

No it is not the same for everything in existence. Until the camera recording is observed the oberservation is in a state of super position.. This is science not only theory but applied. You are missing the point.

Like this cat...

A cat is placed in a box, together with a radioactive atom. If the atom decays, and the geiger-counter detects an alpha particle, the hammer hits a flask of prussic acid (HCN), killing the cat. The paradox lies in the clever coupling of quantum and classical domains. Before the observer opens the box, the cat's fate is tied to the wave function of the atom, which is itself in a superposition of decayed and undecayed states. Thus, said Schroedinger, the cat must itself be in a superposition of dead and alive states before the observer opens the box, ``observes'' the cat, and ``collapses'' it's wave function

www.lassp.cornell.edu...

Now if you have time for some eye openers have a little look at this for a good introduction..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

No it is not the same for everything in existence. Until the camera recording is observed the oberservation is in a state of super position.. This is science not only theory but applied. You are missing the point.

Like this cat...

A cat is placed in a box, together with a radioactive atom. If the atom decays, and the geiger-counter detects an alpha particle, the hammer hits a flask of prussic acid (HCN), killing the cat. The paradox lies in the clever coupling of quantum and classical domains. Before the observer opens the box, the cat's fate is tied to the wave function of the atom, which is itself in a superposition of decayed and undecayed states. Thus, said Schroedinger, the cat must itself be in a superposition of dead and alive states before the observer opens the box, ``observes'' the cat, and ``collapses'' it's wave function

www.lassp.cornell.edu...

Now if you have time for some eye openers have a little look at this for a good introduction..

I'm fully aware of Shrodinger's cat "paradox."

It's still, according to you, a quantum doggie until you look out the window and see the dog in the backyard.

The dog, then, is in a state of superposition, according to you.

After all, the statement was that consciousness affects reality. Not that observation collapses the probability wave.

Re your vid, are you a follower of Ramtha? Do you believe my son is deserving of the "punishment" he got in this life (autism) because he's guilty of something in his past life or lives?

Your reference espouses both ideas.

"What the Bleep do we know" - the question itself - says more about the producers than it does about me. Maybe it says more about you as well.

I'll tell you what I know - your flick is quantum flapdoodle.

Harte
edit on 4/17/2013 by Harte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join