It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn How to Survive a Global Disaster Now 30% off...but wait there's more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just thought ATS would enjoy this survivalists' sales presentation. It's entitled "Watch This Controversial Video Before it gets BANNED"

A survivalist in the "know", knows there is a major disaster about to happen and if you pay him, he will send you his family survival guide.

Link to Video

After the video, you options to pay come up and of course it's been marked down from $97 to to $39 (what a deal!!)

Then when you hit the exit button he drops it down to $27.30 because he doesn't want to make price an issue.

Just a treat I found that might give you a couple minutes of entertainment. Enjoy!
edit on 11-4-2013 by stdscf12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I tried to watch it once, but I went to sleep after watching another episode of Family Guy...

Most people on food stamps aren't armed (they would have pawned that gun ages ago)

And if the government can come in and take everything, just how does he propose to stop that? He proposes we go all Rambo into the woods...ok...

It's funny that he has the same estimate I do for things to level out though, in a SHTF crisis (3-6 months).

He really needs to just get to the point though....

How does he get away with an .org website for what is obviously a commercial, for profit, site?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

when will the prepper community realize the everybody is profitting from they're panic? Beyond the books,we have the talking head guys selling seeds,gold and guns.Even the gun sales prices are artificially inflated with at least a 10 percent "panic tax"!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

I think most are aware that there is a segment out there trying to fear monger and profit on such claims. For me, prepping is just as basic as it was back after the depression...or as simple as a squirrel gathering nuts for winter. You stock up important things for a time when you may not be able to get them as easily.

Simple as that really. Try and reduce your dependence on others, and provide more for yourself. It isn't easy, or cheap, but can pay off in the long run, even if a SHTF event never occurs.

top topics

join